Stolen Kraken Club
First Page 2 ... 25 26 27
 Cerberus.Leeey
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 13:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I already know the responces from this are going to just be loling at me and poking fun for trusting someone but here goes.

Alamea on your server is actaully Poppisgirl for those who dont know yet and has moved there changed name to keep it under wrap, now ive known poppisgirl for around 3 years and did consider her a true friend who i trusted alot, there was alot of issues with myself and her and 3 on/off relationships but to get to the point.

We had recently broke up and feeling ***about it/trying to win her back i gave her my kraken club (and a bunch of other items i might add) mostly because she always gilted me with things like "items mean more to you than me" blah blah and "everytime you make a mistake you should give me something to teach you mistakes are bad" and like a fool thinking she me and her was going to end up happy because of it i agreed a number of times.

She always told me if i ever wanted it back all i had to do was ask and i trusted her there, i had no real reason not to as friends you have known that long you kind of do trust, i know she tells everyone she has screenshots of me saying she should keep it and they are real problem is so is her saying if i "EVER" wanted it back i could have it back are too.

Ever doesnt mean you tried to return it and i said no a few times as she knows how long and hard i spent saving up for that kraken club (6 months and selling my novio earring) its wrong of her to take it and then poke fun at me for it after promising me she would return it at my word.

As i said opening this i am bound to get alot of posts making fun of me and saying thats to bad but honestly i just dont want ppl trusting her like i did or thinking she is a good person like she claims/acts, she doesnt deserve such good friends and she doesnt deserve server respect.

Dont make the same mistake i did because she will rip you off too, dont join her stupid little *** up linkshell she is a self serving *** who will take complete advantage of you to do whatever she likes, dont have to take my word for it but history shows her for what she is.

she dumped strider on his *** for not wanting to do salvage with her (once a month), she always had her linkshell doing ***for her but hardly ever returning the favors, she has a real habbit of turning friends against eachother and playing the "im a nice girl" card but i know a ton of people who have come into contact with her and seen her for what she is.

Enjoy my kc since its obviously way more important than you ever claimed friends are, and to think all the times you called me a selfish item *** you go and do this speak ***much?

[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-27 13:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 cool story bro
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-27 13:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah always cerberus. It's like it just attracts them girls
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-27 13:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't give a KC to anybody, not even my own Mother if she played. >.>
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Server: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-27 13:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The nano-second you give a girl anything IRL or virtual life the war is lost.

You make yourself strong, successful, but give her NOTHING.

Because the moment a female gets the power, suddenly all the empathy, kindness and compassion she accuses others of not having evaporates in her as well.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-06-27 13:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry about this, but basicly, something like this is what everybody involved in a ffxi-relationship gets into.

Solution: Stay away from ffxi-girls! :p

Sorry for you losing that, really sucks >_< I know I'd be really pissed if somebody took that from me..
[+]
 Asura.Atua
user: Atua
By Asura.Atua 2010-06-27 14:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If she said she would give it back or there was a general agreement before you traded it to her about borrowing, you can call a GM and they'll return it. After, blist her and move on.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-27 14:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
Because the moment a female gets the power, suddenly all the empathy, kindness and compassion she accuses others of not having evaporates in her as well.
Couldn't have said it better myself
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

being completly honest of course losing it sucks *** but its more dissapointing to me to know when something like this happens she can just claim *** and walk away without anything done, was kind of at my end wits trying to get it back respectfully, tried being agressive but now i know she isnt giving it back i just want word out she is a *** and nobody can trust her.
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i was told GMs can only look back a week and its alot longer than that now
[+]
 Asura.Atua
user: Atua
By Asura.Atua 2010-06-27 14:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Leeey said:
i was told GMs can only look back a week and its alot longer than that now
worth a shot anyways, explain to them what happened, you never know, but sooner the better. I'd do it now if you're able to.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-06-27 14:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't she on Hades before this? I know the name seems really familiar.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 14:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

"We had recently broke up and feeling ***about it/trying to win her back i gave her my kraken club"

It works on the internet like irl!

You give the girls shiny stuff to make them like you!
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

yes as Poppi, she has server transfered 4 times now, Odin > Hades > Cerberus > Odin, shes not just an item *** but a server *** too :)
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 14:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Wasn't she on Hades before this? I know the name seems really familiar.

I think I remember seeing poppisgirl(sp) post here.
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Server: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-27 14:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Like dumbass Tiger Woods dissolved the pre-nup trying to make nice with his wife and she is STILL leaving him...

and Kobe Bryant giving his wife a 6m diamond ring, well I promise you he has not got sex from her for years and she makes his life hell all the same.
[+]
 Bahamut.Satanas
Server: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2010-06-27 14:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Just out of curiosity, was it a mithra? lol
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-06-27 14:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Give a woman a material item she'll keep it... give her your heart and she'll toss it to the lions. Fact, I should know. I'm married.
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
Couldn't have said it better myself
QFMFT
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Elvaan F
 Siren.Itachi
Server: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-06-27 14:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
"We had recently broke up and feeling ***about it/trying to win her back i gave her my kraken club"

It works on the internet like irl!

You give the girls shiny stuff to make them like you!
much like IRL you'll never get the stuff you give back learn to accept that and never give anything you're not willing to part with >_>
By Flunklesnarkin 2010-06-27 14:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought gm's could look back 10 days.. not like you lose anything by calling gm either way though.
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

and her rep used to mean alot to her so im kinda hoping she wants to avoid all the drama and save her rep but posting here and returning it, if not at least i know this will stay here for all to see and prolly reach page 100 in a few years when more ex bfs of hers add to it lol maybe one day ppl will avoid her
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-06-27 14:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Boys are just as silly for helping girls get whatever they want. If a girl is overly flirtatious in these games, she probably wants something. Just be careful if you find yourself spending heaps of time helping a girl out, chances are she's using you. I understand how you feel but at least it's only virtual items. Hopefully you don't spend too much time worrying about her and you find someone who respects you. ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 14:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Boys are just as silly for helping girls get whatever they want. If a girl is overly flirtatious in these games, she probably wants something. Just be careful if you find yourself spending heaps of time helping a girl out, chances are she's using you. I understand how you feel but at least it's only virtual items. Hopefully you don't spend too much time worrying about her and you find someone who respects you. ^^

Preferably someone that you can actually take revenge on instead of typing out a feeble /target /slap on your keyboard.
[+]
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-06-27 14:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Or.... its a dude behind the character getting free *** & lulz!
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i have someone who respects me now and doesnt want anything IG from me so yea for every down there is an up, and agreed but some guys just wanna spoil there girl and some girls are good with that, but of course some are ***, i look forward to her posting in this thread tho.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-06-27 14:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Boys are just as silly for helping girls get whatever they want. If a girl is overly flirtatious in these games, she probably wants something. Just be careful if you find yourself spending heaps of time helping a girl out, chances are she's using you.

Lesson I learned the hard way :/.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-06-27 14:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, male or female, people will use you if they get the chance. Give them an inch and they'll run a mile, etc.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arteus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-27 14:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

leeeys a gd guy, he always helped me out and other friends when we needed it, so IMO no1 should use the sarcastic 'e-gf' ***, hope u get ur stuff back soon bro
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks man :) and i try but someone always gonna screw you over i guess x.x
[+]
First Page 2 ... 25 26 27