Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Goodbye
Goodbye
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2010-06-06 08:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zooyork said:
most people on this game go "you'll be back" because they have lost whats called having a life they sit in front of a PC,360, PS2 or PS3 all day and forgot how to talk to people I'm apart of something more important than a game I'm part of the military so goodbye and farewell FFXI and FFXIAH.com i know someone on this thing will find away to be a *** about this comment so go ahead wont hurt me at all i don't know you in Real Life so its wont hurt me at all I quit FFXI if u don't like that thats OK with me personally i could care a less about whats you think if your going to be a *** Thank you for all the positive comments some of you left for me United States Marine Corps Hooyah

I agree with you. Though this game is rather fun there is more to life than video games. Its good that you are getting out there with your life. The military will do you good and you'll get something out of it, trust me on it. Though I never joined I have family that is in it (my brother, late uncles, grandfather, etc) so I know how it is. Your doing something with your life, be it military or not and that's what really counts here outside all of this hooplah.

Best wishes in your endevours. The bigger adventure starts for you Zoo.
Peace.
 Ramuh.Seyton
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: seyton
By Ramuh.Seyton 2010-06-15 16:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck Zooyork, the Marines are hard-core.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
By clyclie 2010-07-19 17:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

well, i hope u check this from time to time...my family thanx u for ur service...zooyork, i i was a late bloomer to this game and u were one of the 1st peopl to help me...i that u for the good times..good luck to you ^^