Need A New LS? Check Out The Covenant!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Need a new LS? Check out the Covenant!
Need a new LS? Check out the Covenant!
 Leviathan.Thornyy
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-03 19:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see how you can call someone with 2 useful jobs, neither of which is above average a good player. Being a good leader goes hand in hand with being a good player since the most important part of leadership is giving clear instructions and knowing what your members can and can't do. If you're well versed in mechanics and know the varying strategies for different fights, your shell will do fine. I'm sure someone will make a dumb comment about the quantity of good players available, already refuting it by saying I had less than 10 people who owned my pearl for 3 months and we still did everything from kirin to JoL to omega/ultima to bahav2 to CoP dyna.
[+]
 Leviathan.Scorch
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-05-03 19:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I don't see how you can call someone with 2 useful jobs, neither of which is above average a good player. Being a good leader goes hand in hand with being a good player since the most important part of leadership is giving clear instructions and knowing what your members can and can't do. If you're well versed in mechanics and know the varying strategies for different fights, your shell will do fine. I'm sure someone will make a dumb comment about the quantity of good players available, already refuting it by saying I had less than 10 people who owned my pearl for 3 months and we still did everything from kirin to JoL to omega/ultima to bahav2 to CoP dyna.

He plays his jobs well, and he is very knowledgeable. You've made valid points, and I don't dissagree with them. He knows what he is doing but sometimes his leadership (in terms of instructions) aren't always the best.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-03 20:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Worth noting given the reactions this has visibly upset some of Cov and that being said none of this would probably happen again. This isn't a Cov smear attempt, this is a Will smear attempt, this is retaliation cause I'm a childish, lying, succubus with no gear to show for it, etc. As I said, Cov gets by, his ls was not into sea at the time. So don't be discouraged by the JoFaith thing. I personally despise Rabo either way and don't understand why he's trying to act mature given his attitude towards me in the ls. I still like quite a few Cov members including a couple posters in this thread though I am sure by now it is not reciprocated.

I couldn't care less what people who think I'm being unfair (Stoketta, btw you're still cool by me), gilbuyers with a ton of rare/ex that who TP in homam head and are outparsed by a (at the time) mostly AH WAR (Aleaseya). I couldn't care less what people who have no idea at all what is going on and are on Shiva think. I couldn't care less that I don't gear my WAR with linkshell subsidies or K.osode gil like someone who spent 10 points on it in recent items received when the rules page says 30 point min for osode.

The number of posts you make doesn't make my points any less valid, all I wanted was to be treated how I deserved at the time. I help Will setup parties for dyna, I helped him get infobar working so stuff like that Dyna-Jeuno wipe didn't happen again, I rotated BRDs for you (Kirin) on Arthion's char when I wasn't even a member yet and he was on a school field trip. I came to dyna-windy on Arth's DRG prior to that. I didn't deserve the treatment I got or the two-faced response when I confronted him. This is about Will, not Cov. Just so happens he leads Cov =D
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-04 22:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

At any rate, this thread has caused me as much trouble as it has Cov. A few friends are a little annoyed I used them in it, even without stating their names. Along with not giving Thorn more ammunition to take shots at your ls I'll accept Will's offer and delete my posts (including this) if all Cov members delete theirs too.

A couple things really quick though. The gilbuyer doesn't seem to realize that the reason I "acted like a baby" in response to how Will handled the confrontation is because as far as I am concerned, he is a habitual liar. Who is to say as soon as I sign off he doesn't keep his lie going with a "he begged to be repearled" or something like that. So you can stfu and stop spewing ***.

As for the Shiva retard, who thinks Thorn is "pulling the strings" behind my posts... You're lucky Thorn or I would even acknowledge such a ridiculous accusation. FFXIAH posters have a tendency to see themselves as having the moral high-ground as opposed to posters on other online forums.

This tendency for him and I to enjoy being critical of linkshells on here isn't necessarily a bad thing. You post a recruiting thread, you open yourself to critique. Good or bad, true or false. That you think linkshells who only (rightfully so) portray themselves as wholesome linkshells should be given the benefit of the doubt by default is absurd.

Any half-wit BG poster would do exactly as Thorn or I did given the same set of circumstances. The knowledge he or I have of what Will/Cov really are, or that Relics linkshells' relics really do predate the linkshell. This isn't an argument about whether or not they're RMT'd relics, I personally don't care. They honestly aren't "linkshell accomplishments". At this point in time, Byakko and T2 ZNM are an accomplishment for them.

Delete ALL your posts Cov members, I'll delete ALL of mine. This is old. I sent your leader a message ingame but it would seem I am blisted despite never talking to him ingame since I dropped pearl.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 22:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
At any rate, this thread has caused me as much trouble as it has Cov. A few friends are a little annoyed I used them in it, even without stating their names. Along with not giving Thorn more ammunition to take shots at your ls I'll accept Will's offer and delete my posts (including this) if all Cov members delete theirs too.

A couple things really quick though. The gilbuyer doesn't seem to realize that the reason I "acted like a baby" in response to how Will handled the confrontation is because as far as I am concerned, he is a habitual liar. Who is to say as soon as I sign off he doesn't keep his lie going with a "he begged to be repearled" or something like that. So you can stfu and stop spewing ***.

As for the Shiva retard, who thinks Thorn is "pulling the strings" behind my posts... You're lucky Thorn or I would even acknowledge such a ridiculous accusation. FFXIAH posters have a tendency to see themselves as having the moral high-ground as opposed to posters on other online forums.

This tendency for him and I to enjoy being critical of linkshells on here is necessarily a bad thing. You post a recruiting thread, you open yourself to critique. Good or bad, true or false. That you think linkshells who only (rightfully so) portray themselves as wholesome linkshells should be given the benefit of the doubt by default is absurd.

Any half-wit BG poster would do exactly as Thorn or I did given the same set of circumstances. The knowledge he or I have of what Will/Cov really are, or that Relics linkshells' relics really do predate the linkshell. This isn't an argument about whether or not they're RMT'd relics, I personally don't care. They honestly aren't "linkshell accomplishments". At this point in time, Byakko and T2 ZNM are an accomplishment for them.

Delete your posts Cov members, I'll delete mine. This is old. I sent your leader a message ingame but it would seem I am blisted despite never talking to him ingame since I dropped pearl.

And suddenly, out of no-where... Nobody cared.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-04 23:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT:
[+]