Need A New LS? Check Out The Covenant!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Need a new LS? Check out the Covenant!
Need a new LS? Check out the Covenant!
First Page 2
 Leviathan.Aneu
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-28 16:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

By respectful she means Willoflame will talk ***about you while he's running a stupid Jailer of Faith (with RDMs that don't know what gravity is) that he ran for one member when they weren't a sea ls yet, cancelling the actual event that night for it. If by fun she means bid-rigging, very blatant bid-rigging that happened to have screwed one of their CORs out relic body (lol right?) because leader didn't like that member.

Want a leader who treats you like ***, cancels official events for mini-events for his favorite members, who doesn't have the balls to say what he has to say on his main account about his linkshell or to other leaders (Willoflame's mule Ganon makes all the negative posts here instead of the main account). You want a spineless leader who talks ***about you (This part was actually me.) because your net was out for a week, so apparently you dropped pearl? Worth noting my FFXIAH last 3 sales were public, anyone could tell I wasn't online. I buy pizzas like mad.

Covenant is an okay ls, the leader is garbage but they get by. His members are far more loyal to him than he deserves, even not being the most experienced idk why they stay with him when he treats them like ***. I mean no disrespect to the members, but honestly you guys deserve a better leader =/
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-04-30 15:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

By 'they get by' he means they're mediocre in every sense of the word.

Honestly, giving them far more credit than they deserve.. the fact they bother bid rigging for a COR body(who the *** doesn't freelot those by now? it's *** glacier AF) is enough of a hint of how bad the shell is.
[+]
 Remora.Emmm
Server: Remora
user: Emmm
By Remora.Emmm 2010-04-30 17:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Stoketta is a lot of fun! Thornyy? Not so much.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-30 18:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorny is too fun, I've seldom seen him lowman anything he didn't die to at least once =D
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-30 18:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thornyy's bundles of fun :<
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-30 19:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I do enjoy the chance to flame. I personally like reading FFXI drama, I admit. Why make a drama post on FFXIAH and halfass it when there's so much true stuff to say about Will =D I actually was having fun, I do have fun even with unsuccessful linkshells, but I didn't leave because the fun was gone. I left because your leader badmouthed me. You want a recruiting thread for your ls? Fine. But don't sum it up to me just wanting to flame when I'm warning people of what your leader really is like. I'm glad the ls took mine or Arth's sides' into consideration when you guys trash talked us both (though not for same reason). You guys even had the spine to say it when we weren't in ls =D

(lol wall o' text)
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-01 15:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stoketta said:
All I can tell you is that I have fun and laugh regularly at our events.
What a coincidence, I also have fun and laugh regularly at your events! :3
Quote:
I enjoy playing with this team and since I'm sure there are two sides to every story, your words will be taken in context. I think it was good for both you and covenant that you are moving on. Glad you had a chance to vent, we will go on stronger than ever. Take care.
I'm not sure who you're talking to, but any shell desperate enough to rig bids on items most people *** floor isn't a shell decent players would take part in.
[+]
By Raborn 2010-05-01 19:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright so this is a response to the only one who posted on this page with a valid point. Aneu, send me a tell in the game with what all happened / how this went down.
I know you guys left the shell a while back but I either wasn't there that night or I just wasn't there that night.
I know you guys are in whatever that shells name is now but I just want to clear up what all happened so there's not any hard feelings.
I'm really tired of all this FFXI Remora *** where we talk ***all day long and never resolve anything.

It's a game not everyone has a similar play style. Yes there are people who have played the game 24/8* (not a mistake there) and have probably years more experience than others not to mention different learning speeds / attention spans. There are people who are satisfied with things just the way they are and those who will always go wanting for more.

Doesn't matter where you start or where you finish its the journey that's important.

In other news if anybody can spot me some black belt items it'd be cool. :P
[+]
 Leviathan.Scorch
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-05-01 19:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want a linkshell leader that treats his members like crap Willo's shell is the way to go. Dynamis parties with 2 shitty mages, no haste, no cures {You can have this.}
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-01 23:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore Aneu. He is just that typical wannabe e-thug douchefag.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-01 23:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I've seen in this thread, I'd much prefer to join the OP's LS.

Less *** holes to start with.
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-05-01 23:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm personally not in this shell, but two of my real-life best friends are. I'm almost constantly on Xbox chat with them and for the most part, they seem happy in the shell and with their relationships among the other members, for the most part anyway.. I don't see what all the Q__Q is about. Give it a shot if you're interested, and if you don't like it, it doesn't take much energy to leave.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-02 01:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Aneu: Lol. Who are you to talk? Seriously. WHO ARE YOU? Exactly. Nobody knows you at all. You're just "That guy" who lurks around on these forums, pointing out everyone's faults and then kissing Thorny's *** after you yourself told Kupa that you hated IdkBro. So what does that make you? A hypocrite, I know. So what if some groups aren't perfect? You sure aren't close to perfect yourself. Actually, you know what? You and Arthion both are the biggest backstabbers that I've yet to meet on this game. You should honestly just crawl back into the tainted hole that you came out of. I don't care if you've played this game for x amount of years, or what you've accomplished along the way, you're just about the biggest loser out there man, and I mean that. You kiss peoples' *** and then you betray them. Typical succubus activity. Oh well, I'm not surprised myself.

I hate how IdkBro treat people, I always have. How I kiss Thorny's *** I don't know. You have trouble acknowledging he is a good player, I don't. I'd like to know whose *** I kissed and then betrayed. Arth left Cov for IdkBro because I talked him into it btw. I heard they booted some dramamongers and I saw a couple of their members left to HNM on another server, they were looking for mage heavy players. I talked him into joining while he had a chance, while the pool of players to pick from was smaller (pre-merge).

Arthion is a backstabber in the same sense that I hear you get angry at friends who /wave to us because you don't like me or Arth. You're so damn controlling of your members. Yes, he left shortly after getting an RDM hat. Get over it, he dumped all his points into it, he earned it and you know it. Arth didn't leave your ls lightly and so badly wanted to leave on good terms, you just can't get over it. You have to keep trying to portray him as something he's not.

If by talking ***you mean saying to your linkshell to have stona ready and keep the pld kite alive? To keep DD off and keep RNG on? Ok.

Half the ls were melees that did nothing. You brought a couple people with Stona including Arth's SCH, which wasn't necessary as nobody was getting petrified enough to merit two stona casters as Arth himself had not had to cast it once. You put your only merited, decently geared RDM on SCH and your RDM not only couldn't manage to keep buffs up, your SCH was the one casting gravity.

COR body rigging speaks for itself.

Actually, why don't you try having more than one account registered on FFXIAH.com? It doesn't always set to post on the account that you want to post on. I didn't even post anything negative on Ganon, if you'll look, I didn't even post anything negative on either char. Well, maybe once. As far as canceling events for favorite members, I've never done that. Actually, I was going to do that for YOUR cloud evoker, but alas, Thorny got his hands on it before I.

Negative posts thing was in "Herro Leviathan" thread where you only made your negative posts on Ganon and portrayed yourself as a wholesome leader using Willoflame. Thorny got my Cloud Evoker because you were going to cancel dynamis for it, but instead cancelled dyna for that JoFaith. I told you I needed gil soon, I made no obligation to you that you'd get the CE. You offered to use it for ls and I did not reply saying okay it's yours. Far as I'm concerned it's first come, first serve as I told you, I needed gil.

You want a spineless leader who talks ***about you (This part was actually me.) because your net was out for a week, so apparently you dropped pearl? Worth noting my FFXIAH last 3 sales were public, anyone could tell I wasn't online. I buy pizzas like mad.

Funny how you and Arthion both stopped showing up at the same time, huh? I actually didn't talk ***. Unless saying "It would appear as if Aneu and Arthion left the shell" is talking ***, that is. My LS said a few negative words but me myself didn't say anything negative towards you. I actually said "Let it go".

I love how you ignored the FFXIAH part where my last 3 sales were public, obvious I wasn't online. Why would it be funny that Arth and I stopped showing up at same time, he got accepted into IdkBro, I didn't or you would have known that I did too. Just because I am offline it would appear I left the shell too, champion logic there. "Let it go" was awesome btw, I can really see you saying that. My biggest problem with this part of my post is I don't have screenshots, just going off what 3 members told me. I won't use their names because I know you'll give them ***, that's the way you are.

Nice summary, too bad it's false. You're talking about a guy who went and helped others farm UFO organs, not getting one himself. You're talking about a guy who helped his BLMs get some buffer right before events because they needed a little pick-me-up. So treating them like ***is going out of your way to HELP OVER HALF OF YOUR LINKSHELL GET SEA. THAT'S SO RUDE!!!

UFOs, buffers, and CoP. Well that's interesting. This isn't about whether or not you're helpful or not. This is about how you so rudely remark on vent that one of the BLM's armor pieces is subpar. How you name-call your own members at JoFaith.

Now it would be nice if someone would delete this thread, seeing as no one wants to read this sort of negativity on these forums. I, myself, am not going to contribute to this thread any more than this. This is all I have to say. So as far as I know, this thread no longer exists to me. Aneu, remove your posts please, and I'll remove mine.

Willo is so mature. I would have been more willing if you wouldn't have just lied about me too. So yeah since we're both liars let's leave our posts up and let people make their own impressions. I'm the lying backstabber (Not sure how...), and you're the disingenuous leader of an ls. I have nothing to hide.

On the Thorny note since you're so asshurt I have affiliations with him. I personally don't agree with him a lot of the time. The way he treats people or his definitions of gimp, etc. He has lashed out at me treating me like he would you. I know he has called me a gimp in his ls, I know he thinks I'm an idiot. Few completely like Thorn I think, he has an abrasive attitude. But he has a good side too, he goes out of his way to help me if it doesn't inconvenience him and/or if he gets something out of it. I wouldn't call us friends but he gives me advice if I send him a tell, ***like that. I deal with Thorn, get over it. He stole your Kirin, QQ.

Also, loldubont.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-02 09:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Also, loldubont.
typical response from the typical retard
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-02 13:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need to go into deeper conversation or address any of your dumb interpersonal issues to make my point.

You have drama over wiping to jailer of *** faith. You rigged bids on a *** COR body. Your group is garbage.

If anyone wants to buy a faith torque, lmk, i'll knock it down to 2m from my usual 3 if you're in cov!
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-02 14:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let the thread die now Will ;_;

I haven't even told anyone yet that that JoFaith was CFH'd, or that you CFH'd Kirin, you wiped the ls on that SMN NM in Dyna-Jeuno, you used to have a "Gear your jobs" page on your ls site that had MND-stacking advice for Guillotine, you can't setup a proper KS99, you have to start deducting points because your ls dies so much getting to Byakko, you merc Kirins (funny itself) while letting your linkshell think that was their pop so they can watch the only drop, the w.legs fall to some RDM.

What's funny is I hear former members are punchlines in jokes for your linkshell, honestly it should be the Kirin-CFHing leader. There's so much fun stuff we can still talk about, don't let the thread die Will ><

PS: Still not sure how I backstabbed, pretty sure that was you. I defended your linkshell when Thorny took shots at it only to have you and your members act as you did when I was offline for a week.

PSS: loldubont
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 14:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You should know that mnd is the second mod fo guillotine. Why do you think that people use drk+1 feet for it when their accuracy is capped everywhere else?

Not defending anyone, stating the facts

btw Smns makes JoFaith so much easier
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-02 14:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, I totally would never have figured out that part. One armor piece that has viability because it still has STR... with some MND lol. ONE piece isn't stacking. You're taking my remark out of context, not that I don't appreciate you stating the obvious to the oblivious (loldubont, hi there). I kind of make posts assuming people can make what they will out of what I say, putting some of their own thought into it. See k.osode post in other thread. Biggest piece of garbage that so many BRD own. I say that not having 75BRD btw**
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 17:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It sounds more like this. Since you have war you should understand. Saying something like stacking Vit for Steel Cyclone. You should know from that statement that the person is a fail war. Only stack Vit where you can't put str gear on.

Elvans have the highest mnd so I benefit more from guillotine.

Not sure if it is obvious, since people use flame rings for it

has -mind
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-02 18:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

End game *** who think they're better than other people.
[+]
By Raborn 2010-05-03 18:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:

1.You have trouble acknowledging he is a good player, I don't. I'd like to know whose *** I kissed and then betrayed.

2.Half the ls were melees that did nothing.

3.Thorny got my Cloud Evoker because you were going to cancel dynamis for it, but instead cancelled dyna for that JoFaith. I told you I needed gil soon, I made no obligation to you that you'd get the CE. You offered to use it for ls and I did not reply saying okay it's yours. Far as I'm concerned it's first come, first serve as I told you, I needed gil.

4.I won't use their names because I know you'll give them ***, that's the way you are.

5.This is about how you so rudely remark on vent that one of the BLM's armor pieces is subpar.

6.Willo is so mature. I would have been more willing if you wouldn't have just lied about me too. So yeah since we're both liars let's leave our posts up and let people make their own impressions. I'm the lying backstabber (Not sure how...), and you're the disingenuous leader of an ls. I have nothing to hide.

7.On the Thorny note since you're so asshurt I have affiliations with him. I personally don't agree with him a lot of the time. The way he treats people or his definitions of gimp, etc. He has lashed out at me treating me like he would you. I know he has called me a gimp in his ls, I know he thinks I'm an idiot. Few completely like Thorn I think, he has an abrasive attitude. But he has a good side too, he goes out of his way to help me if it doesn't inconvenience him and/or if he gets something out of it. I wouldn't call us friends but he gives me advice if I send him a tell, ***like that. I deal with Thorn, get over it. He stole your Kirin, QQ.

8. Also, loldubont.

1. Let me clear this up for you, there is a difference between a skilled player (one who is capable of handling many things as well as trumping ***on the game) and a player who is good (someone with moral values and skill, aka a tremendous few on ffxi aka not Swoosh).

2. One of which was you. Deny it if you want to, but you were the one in the room fighting an add getting petrified with aoes crying about getting your butt raped by aga spells from the add.

3. So basically what this means is you are butthurt about not getting your evoker used before a request which I had made personally several months back while Will was taking his group to sea. For us to do JoFh, which I can't be completely certain about how long you've had the evoker but I'm certain my request was made long before you even made a request.

4. Whats stopping you? You don't seem to have a problem tarnishing his name nor the linkshell which we have our names affiliated to.

5. This was actually me. And I added in the paladins being sub par as well equipment wise. This was back when we were making jokes about a kraken club purchase, at the time I said when we still have blms and plds with subpar gear we shouldn't be buying a kraken club for a drk. Which in truth when you can boost 4~5 members or 1, what is the obvious choice?

6. Guilt comes in all forms of speech.

7. What you just basically said here was you respect Swoosh for all the same reasons you are ranting against Will. You are one bright cookie. Next time before you hit the submit button, please read what you type.

8. I just wanted to have an 8th point. Thanks for reading!

My offer still stands, if you want to send a tell, send a tell. I really dislike conflict. But I more so dislike lies, liars, and misguided statements.
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-03 18:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
7. What you just basically said here was you respect Swoosh for all the same reasons you are ranting against Will. You are one bright cookie. Next time before you hit the submit button, please read what you type.
See now, Will has all the same bad qualities I have AND sucks at FFXI.

So did you want to buy that Faith Torque? I might even consider allowing Covenant members to pay in installments since most of them have never even seen 2m.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-03 18:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Let me clear this up for you, there is a difference between a skilled player (one who is capable of handling many things as well as trumping ***on the game) and a player who is good (someone with moral values and skill, aka a tremendous few on ffxi aka not Swoosh).

Was there a point in there?

2. One of which was you. Deny it if you want to, but you were the one in the room fighting an add getting petrified with aoes crying about getting your butt raped by aga spells from the add.

Yep, I admit to doing nothing. Besides being the only one who could check a JoFaith pop without aggroing/dying. I didn't want to be there and had there not been points, I wouldn't have been. I have np admitting my job is worthless for it, your point?

3. So basically what this means is you are butthurt about not getting your evoker used before a request which I had made personally several months back while Will was taking his group to sea. For us to do JoFh, which I can't be completely certain about how long you've had the evoker but I'm certain my request was made long before you even made a request.

I cared why if Cov got it? He told me he was using it that Faith day beforehand, then didn't. I don't really care, again who paid me, what's your point?

4. Whats stopping you? You don't seem to have a problem tarnishing his name nor the linkshell which we have our names affiliated to.

Like he tarnished mine?, granted I do that myself on a regular basis I don't need a presumptuous *** of an ls leader to help. I've taken very few shots at Cov members in this thread, whether or not Stoketta took my post personally they were obviously troll posts and weren't aimed at her.

5. This was actually me. And I added in the paladins being sub par as well equipment wise. This was back when we were making jokes about a kraken club purchase, at the time I said when we still have blms and plds with subpar gear we shouldn't be buying a kraken club for a drk. Which in truth when you can boost 4~5 members or 1, what is the obvious choice?

He remarked on Emmm's AF legs, that wasn't you.

6. Guilt comes in all forms of speech.

Really there is no point in half these sentences, I've exaggerated in here and make no attempt to hide it.

I totally couldn't have figured that out myself, the point is Thorn doesn't stretch the truth like Will. I still don't know what I got from the ls and left with that made me such a "succubus"? A couple pieces of trash relic that I lotted on to see how high I would lot? (DRG hands, DRK head)

8. I just wanted to have an 8th point. Thanks for reading!

No disagreement on the loldubont part, sweet.

My offer still stands, if you want to send a tell, send a tell. I really dislike conflict. But I more so dislike lies, liars, and misguided statements.

Will totally didn't do that to me right?

Aleasyea, lol. Having fun recycling what Will said? Anyone who looks at past events on your ls site can see it was more than a week, closer to two before Will badmouthed me without reason, without knowing what I was like yet. Try harder, and if you take Will's advice seriously stop TPing in homam head on your DRK. You post preaches being mature, taking it like it is a game, and in such a childish way that it's pretty funny to read.
[+]
 Leviathan.Scorch
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-05-03 18:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aleaseya said:
Personally I dont know who the hell you are since I dont even remember who you are,you only lasted a week in our ls. Ive seen noobs last longer. You call Willoflame a leader who treats ppl like ***, then tell me what the hell are doing now with these sad *** post's? You're doing the exact same thing your bashing Willoflame for. I think you're a little whiney *** who didnt get his way. So what Will says that blm's gear looks like ***, its just a game dude get over it. Willoflame always let me know whats wrong with my gear either in a bad way or a good way, but I dont go around acting like a f'ing 12 year old yelling to mommy. I take what he says as a mentor for guidance not negativity. And as far as changing official events, who cares? I thought the leader of the ls(which is the shell holder dumbass) could do whatever the hell he/she wants as long as the ls is in agreement which Willoflame asks ALL THE TIME!!! So go pick your sloppy *** up off the ground and find a ls who wants a whiney little ***.

Noobs last longer because they don't know if things are going correctly. Will does not ask for agreement from the LS, or at least not when I was in that LS. Willoflame isn't a good leader, he is a good player however.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-03 19:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, if anyone wants to see the brief conversation before I dropped pearl this is it. This is what he said to me. When it was obvious he wasn't going to take the conversation seriously I just dropped pearl. Doesn't really have a point but just thought I'd show you how Will acts if you confront him.

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/ffxi20100318162258.png/
Name was taken off because I started feeling ashamed to be in ls.
[+]
First Page 2