Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Trial of Magians: Teiwaz - Cure+15%
Trial of Magians: Teiwaz - Cure+15%
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-04-24 19:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've decided to post some findings/experiences, a guide of sorts, and would like to ask some suggestions on finishing up this staff. Currently I am on Trial 791.

I'll jot down the trials and its requirements in order, ending with the final result.

[Trial 790]
Defeat 100 experience-yielding monsters of the treant family.
Weather/Condition: Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Water, Light, Dark

Findings: Saplings count as treants for this trial. I found that Grauberg {s} has an abundance of Knotty Treants and has consistent wind or thunder weather. They are scattered around the area near the Watchful Pixie which is used for Augmented Weapon fights. When attempting to solo watch out for Chigoe that like to lurk around bushes and a few goblins roam around as well.

[Trial 791]
Defeat 100 experience-yielding monsters of the spider family.
Weather/Condition: Fire, Wind, Thunder, Light

Findings: This, I think, is the hardest of all the other trials for this staff. I am currently on this one and plan to camp in The Boyahda Tree, Bhaflau Thickets, and Wajaom Woodlands. Kuftal Tunnel is also a viable choice. Checking the weather NPC for these areas will save you a ton of wasted time camping the areas.

[Trial 828]
Defeat 100 experience-yielding monsters of any family.
Weather/Condition: Light weather or Lightsday

Findings: Very easy trial. The fastest and easiest way to finish this is to build a merit party before Lightsday. You'll be done with this in no time! An alternative is to do Nyzul Isle assault or join some pick up runs. There is constant light weather and any monster killed counts towards your trial. You can also solo any EP+ mobs on Lightsday.

[Trial 829]
Defeat 100 experience-yielding monsters of the arcana family.
Weather/Condition: Light weather or Lightsday

Findings: The place that comes to mind is Ro'Maeve. There are plenty of arcana roaming around. Gather up yourself a party of people who need this and/or helpers before Lightsday, and your set.

[Trial 834]
Deal the finishing blow to 150 experience-yielding monsters of the beast family.
Weather/Condition: Light elemental damage of 50 points or greater.

Findings: A fellow player on my server gave me the idea of doing this trial in Uleguerand Range. You can fight tigers and rabbits to fulfill this trial. He also informed me that Carbuncle's Meteorite counts for this. I haven't tested this myself so I cannot confirm it. Another viable option is WHM, of course. Don't bother with /whm since the attack has to be of 50 points or greater. It can probably be done with Banish II, but honestly, don't bother. If that's all you got then stack up some MAB.

[Trial 838]
Trade 10 Bottled Pixie to the Fay Spring in Grauberg {s}(F-6).
Weather/Condition: None

Findings: Another fellow player on my server told me that Yagudo High Priests drop these 100% of the time in Meriphataud Mountains {s} and Castle Oztroja {s}. Wiki states that they are LV.73-79 so bring some help to make things go a lot faster. Only prob is that they are R/Ex so you might have to go back and forth between areas to turn it in and farm another. I very much doubt you can hold more than one at a time.

Other findings: You do not have to have the weapon on 100% of the time. For example, you can melee on rdm with a sword as long as you swap in the staff to finish off the mob. You do not have to defeat the mob by physically inflicting the finishing blow with the staff. You do not need to perform any action on the mob as long as you are within experience range. Alliance works too.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments or the like feel free to post. ^^ Happy hunting!

[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-24 19:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah as a person with only rdm and blm taht can do this I have to banish II stuff to death. So for the beast ones I'm doing Goblin rarab in bibiki bay. Takes about 1 T3 1 T2 and a banish 2 to kill. 2 spawns pretty close by. Respawn is like 3min I think.

As far as spiders go I've only seen earth in there so yeah. Did The tree since I could check weather report and it pops somewhat often. If you got blm makes it easier. Gather 5-9 up ahead of time. Aga them down and keep them slept till weather spawns. Then finish with an aga with crap staff move on quickly to another group 2hr to speed things up kill

Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-09 15:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a good place to do the spider kills at. Wajaom Woodlands and Bhaflau Thickets are easy to check but haven't had the correct weather for very long time.

Is there a weather reporter for The Boyahda Tree and Kuftal Tunnel? I checked wiki but the closest area to The Boyahda Tree they list is The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-09 15:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Blindphleb said:
I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a good place to do the spider kills at. Wajaom Woodlands and Bhaflau Thickets are easy to check but haven't had the correct weather for very long time.

Is there a weather reporter for The Boyahda Tree and Kuftal Tunnel? I checked wiki but the closest area to The Boyahda Tree they list is The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.

I was pretty sure there was a NPC in Rabao. I'm gonna assume they can give you weather for the Tunnel.
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-05-09 15:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The Boyahda tree and The sanctuary share the same weather effects, and I thiiiink Kuftal shares its weather effects with cape teriggan~

I'm also stuck on the spiders, It wouldn't surprise me if SE ninja-patched the frequency of weather in those areas haha. Before when I'd be at the tree, there would be lightning weather most game days, but now you can go 6+ hours without seeing a weather effect, not even water weather X____x;
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-09 15:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Amaja-Kumaja Rabao (F-8)

* Valkurm Dunes
* Cape Teriggan
* Eastern and Western Altepa Desert

No Kuftal :<
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-09 15:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:
The Boyahda tree and The sanctuary share the same weather effects, and I thiiiink Kuftal shares its weather effects with cape teriggan~

I'm also stuck on the spiders, It wouldn't surprise me if SE ninja-patched the frequency of weather in those areas haha. Before when I'd be at the tree, there would be lightning weather most game days, but now you can go 6 hours without seeing a weather effect, not even water weather X____x;
I know! I was like ah ha! I'll go to the tree! I always got aggro'd by elementals there!

... hours later ... :[
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-05-09 15:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:

I'm also stuck on the spiders, It wouldn't surprise me if SE ninja-patched the frequency of weather in those areas haha. Before when I'd be at the tree, there would be lightning weather most game days, but now you can go 6 hours without seeing a weather effect, not even water weather X____x;
I know! I was like ah ha! I'll go to the tree! I always got aggro'd by elementals there!

... hours later ... :[
lol yesh! ahhh the good old days xD
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-05-09 15:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Without a doubt the spiders are the hardest. For the tree, checked the weather npc and go during stormy season - months 4-6 of the vana year.

For the 100 monsters of any family, another good alternative is to level sync to someone level 10-13 and rape through the EP of any starter area. Easily done in under 45min

For the 150 of the beast family, a really really good place is killing the Goblin's Rabbit in Bibiki bay. One thing people skip over is this does NOT have to be done on Light's day, just need 50 points of light damage or greater. I personally recommend Carbuncle's Meteorite, because it does nigh 600 damage, compared to a Banish III 250. Easily kills off a good 45% of the rabbits health.

10 pixies, a really fast way to do this is to go white mage. Recall-Meriph to get to the yag, grab the pixie, warp back to your City in the past, or zone into Castle O and teleport back there from campaign NPC, warp out to Grauberg, turn it in, and then Recall-meriph. I timed myself and it only took 7min to run there and back, no movement speed+

I highly recommend taking a friend along for any and all trials.

Good luck! :)
 Odin.Priscilia
Server: Odin
user: Priscilia
By Odin.Priscilia 2010-05-09 16:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes there are. I ran between the weather reporter for Quicksand Caves (Bastok Mines at the Chocobo Stables), Boyahda Tree (Mhaura right in the middle, when you come zoning from Buburimu running up the stairs), Kuftal Tunnel (Selbina on top of the left house when you come running towards the docks) and Bhaflau Thickets (Whitegate upper level at the square with the homepoint) but you can also check here: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Weather_Reporter

Cerberus.Sephrin said:
[Trial 834]
Deal the finishing blow to 150 experience-yielding monsters of the beast family.
Weather/Condition: Light elemental damage of 50 points or greater.

Findings: A fellow player on my server gave me the idea of doing this trial in Uleguerand Range. You can fight tigers and rabbits to fulfill this trial. He also informed me that Carbuncle's Meteorite counts for this. I haven't tested this myself so I cannot confirm it. Another viable option is WHM, of course. Don't bother with /whm since the attack has to be of 50 points or greater. It can probably be done with Banish II, but honestly, don't bother. If that's all you got then stack up some MAB.

I went to Jugner Forrest (S) killing the War Smilodons close to the Campaign area as it's suggested on the wiki discussion page to the according trial. As RDM/WHM it took me 6 T3 nukes and a Banish 2 (took around 100 something DMG with no special gear used at all) to kill one. I tried different combinations (SMN, WHM, RDM, Uleguerand, etc.) but Jugner (S) worked out best for me. On a side note: if you're up for a pair of Cure Clogs or some money in addition go to Uleguerand Range as WHM/NIN and kill some Buffalos. Takes time to solo these melee style but it's fun and Bonnacon is killable as WHM/NIN.
 Hades.Dierdren
Server: Hades
user: Dierdren
By Hades.Dierdren 2010-05-09 16:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Being a new wielder of this awesome Teiwaz this is the path's I took to finish each trial!

790: Treants, Easiest place is Grauberg S, Plenty of treants and plenty of weather.

791: Spiders, (Hardest trial ever) Spend hours (I mean Hours) in The Boyahada Tree and wait for weather. What I did was teamed up with other future Teiwaz wielders and raped through as many spiders as you can when there is weather. With a party of 6 you can normally get up to 30 done at a time. Have everyone come SMN or RDM and go to town. EVERYONE fight different ones so you can keep the kill's a comming! (This took me forever)

828: Any Mob With EXP on Lightsday/Weather: There are plenty of ways to make this fast.
1. Nyzule Isle get a run can get 20-30 per Nyzule run.
2. I do not condone Astral Burns but AF Burns on Lightsday = Instant done!!!!
3. Farm Groundskeepers in sky with your BLM buddies (Gives and excuse to camp Despot), they can normally get almsot them all done one Lightsday/weather just by pulling them all and againg them to death.

829: Arcana on Lighsday/Weather, Get a huge party and go head your arses to Ro'Maeve and rape through EVERYTHING here. Can normally get all 100 done in one Vana day if your party rocks.

834: Finishing Blow on Beasts, I went to Ulegrand Range and Jugnar Forest S to finish that trial, in Ulegrand range look around and see if people need the bunnies for the dagger trials and team up with them you can help them out as you are getting the necessary kills. In between weather (they need ice) you can do the Ulegrand Tigers as well as the Bunnies just make sure that the others with you know that you need to deal the finishing blow and they are normally more than happy to let you :)

838: Pixie Time! Have a few friends help you with this one go WHM or have a WHM with the Recall Spells in your party and have them kill as you zone in Recall yourself to Pash and choco it to the Fairy Spring (all in all this trial took me about an hour and a half this way)

Hope this has helped everyone and good luck in your trials!
[+]
 Unicorn.Ninetales
Server: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-09 17:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Compared to a lot of others, this looks like an incredibly easy weapon to upgrade overall. 200 Qutrub during Lightning sucks harder than I was anticipating; it never thunders in Arrapago Reef! (literally, only ice/dark)
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-05-09 18:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love it if SE allowed SCH weather effects to work ; ; haha; Granted that'd make things hella easy and SCH everywhere would be going insane!
But I think the camping 6+hrs sometimes for weather that doesn't show can be a real pain in the butt lol D:
 Sylph.Spiriel
Server: Sylph
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-05-09 18:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Going insane? More like charging an arm and a leg.
 Diabolos.Lasher
Server: Diabolos
user: Oberron
By Diabolos.Lasher 2010-05-09 19:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

hi there, any tips on getting this on a RDM? i'm thinkin it might be a problem killing them with 150+ light dmg... will banish 2 do that much?
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-05-09 19:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Lasher said:
hi there, any tips on getting this on a RDM? i'm thinkin it might be a problem killing them with 150 light dmg... will banish 2 do that much?
Get the mob down as far as possible (to 5% or just over) and then fire off banish II with light/apollo's ^^. If your divine magic is high enough it'll do enough to finish the mob off :)

@ spiriel: lol! yes I can very much see that happening, especially on asura! lol :)
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-09 19:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you have to have the Teiwaz equiped when you kill with Banish II?
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-05-09 20:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

oh you're right! haha, I think that with capped divine skill you'd still be ok with the mob being at 5% or so to get killshot with Banish II^^
 Fenrir.Leesil
Server: Fenrir
user: jeremy234
By Fenrir.Leesil 2010-05-09 20:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If i do this with multiple people who need the staff, would any of us be able to get the finish blow with banish III or will only the person who gets the kill count?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-09 20:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. Banishga works pretty decent too. Even as a taru with only like 180 skill( went from 100 to 170 in 1 beseiged lol) I could do the goblin rarab in bibiki bay most the time that way and didn't take much mp to get them down. Just 1 t3 and 1 T2 unless resist and I could do to since camp close. I tried gigas tigers in xarc S but got amphi aggro alot and took alot more to kill and they resisted a bit on banish.

Asura.Israfel said:
Before when I'd be at the tree, there would be lightning weather most game days, but now you can go 6 hours without seeing a weather effect, not even water weather X____x;
I think you are just having really really weird luck. I've litterally go there without checking weather most the time now. I've done it twice now. 1 for this staff and another for the lightning dmg one. Last time I just went it was lighning weather for 6 hours in a row. But you could also check apollonia (sp) in upper jeuno since he will tell you zitah weather.

Soloing I think it's easiest on blm. Even teaming up with like 1 smn and a whm was a little slower. Alot slower once weather went down. Basically you can prep your mobs before weather pops. Try to get them all down to hp<10% and sleepga(2) them till weather pops resting back up to full. It's kinda hard (at least doing the 9 I ended up doing at the end) since just keeping them down early on takes a bit of mp and time especially if they partial resist sleep but it's oh so nice to see weather pop and seconds later kill 9 at the same time then round up another 5-6 since gathering and againg 9 down is risking losing weather first even if you use your 2hr. Which I recommend once you get them under 50% if weather still up to ensure you finish in time.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-09 20:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leesil said:
If i do this with multiple people who need the staff, would any of us be able to get the finish blow with banish III or will only the person who gets the kill count?
Pretty sure you have to get killshot with staff under those conditions.
Asura.Israfel said:
oh you're right! haha, I think that with capped divine skill you'd still be ok with the mob being at 5% or so to get killshot with Banish II^^
Depends on what you are fighting. Dmg kinda varied widely even using most my MAB and mnd gear with only 180ish skill but on lol goblin rarab's Generally could take them out from 9-11%. If not switch to banishga. Be careful of spikes. You can accidentally only banish to 1% and then have kill them lol
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-09 20:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So Dasva do you just keep one of the staves in your satchel?

I would think macros would be messy if you had two of them in your inventory.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-09 20:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So Dasva do you just keep one of the staves in your satchel?

I would think macros would be messy if you had two of them in your inventory.
Lol that is exactly what I will and sometimes already do. Or like right now finishing up the lightning dmg one I only bring that staff out so spellcast doesn't switch and I forget since I am 1 shotting pets and all.

Though I don't too much a problem between those as I will pretty much only use the cure one on rdm and only use the lightning dmg one on blm. Well no problem other than accidentally getting the wrong one which is where satchel comes in handy. Before I started doing that or I forgot it would put in the wrong one most the time lol

I have a friend that thinks there might be a way to make windower be able to tell the difference maybe based on position in invent or something... if that works I might get more dmg staffs if this one test out good.

That being said there are wildly differing reports on wiki about it so I have to test myself and this last step is killer. 150+ dmg thunder kill shots on 200 ep+ slimes...
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
Server: Bismarck
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2010-05-10 00:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's how I did it:

100 treants: Get a lv 17-19 sync, port around the crags, kill saplings when weather is up. There should almost always be something in one of those three zones. This is much faster than treants, which have a ton of hp.

100 spiders: I did a party in Bhaflau; the weather is the same as in Whitegate, and the mobs are right outside the gate (don't go through Al Zahbi). You don't have to go out to the tree or to the tunnel or to some distant town to check the weather. Its wind weather very often. If its not stormy season in the tree, you could be in for a long wait. Fire is rare in Kuftal.

100 mobs, lightsday: anything, synced low and low ep is fastest

100 arcana, lightsday: Ro'maeve, in a group so you can get as many kills as possible.

150 beasts, 50+ light damage: if you're a whm, get a lv 20ish sync, and fight rabbits outside of sandy (s) or windy (s). Banishga will do ~80 dmg, or about 25% of its health. You can have sigil regen + refresh, easy kills. Blm and Brd will have the hardest time, due to a lack of native skill.

10 bottled pixies: The yagudo mentioned by Oztroja (S).
[+]
 Bahamut.Eorphere
Server: Bahamut
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2010-05-10 00:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I did 150 beasts with 50+ light damage in Cape Terrigan. You can camp at the OP and kill rabbits (they are EP). Plus, you can do FOV page 1, which is 4 rabbits and 4 lizards for around 1300 XP and some tabs.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2010-05-10 00:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's how I did it:

100 treants: went to Grauberg (S), others kept showing up to do the same thing, so we all PTed/allianced up and destroyed treants en masse whenever weather was up.

100 spiders: this sucked SOOOO bad. Thunder was so damn rare in Boyahda, and I spent many hours there with nothing. I PTed up with others, and one was checking weather NPCs, for the different areas (Port Jeuno: Zi'Tah for Boyahda, Rabao: Cape Teriggan for Kuftal, and Whitegate for Bhaflau), so we followed him around. Got several in Boyahda, Kuftal, and Bhaflau. Got the final bunch with an alliance in Boyahda, where we were clearing the zone of all spiders before they could repop. Though even killing that fast, twice in a row, we had thunder only last long enough for 7 spiders. -.- And of course, weather wore when I needed ONE more spider...

100 mobs, lightsday: I got some soloing random stuff on Lightsday, but that of course was quite slow. After that I PTed up with a friend from my LS and tore through Robber Crabs and stuff in Kuftal.

100 arcana, lightsday: PTed up with a bunch of others doing the trial in Ro'Maeve, got the 100 mobs in 2 Lightsdays. Just make sure no one accidently attacks Lode Golems or Steely Weapons. :P

150 beasts, 50+ light damage: I ended up soloing this as WHM/NIN. I did some in Uleguerand Range on tigers and rabbits, but then I heard about Jugner Forest (S) and decided to try that. It turned out to be much faster. There's several tigers near the fort, and as long as no one else is there also killing them, you're golden. I managed to get through them quite fast by meleeing with Morgenstern and keeping MP up with Mystic Boon (using Hexa Strike rarely if my MP was high), and using a Banish or Banish II macro that swapped in a lot of MND and MAB and the Teiwaz once the mob got low on health, to finish it off.

10 bottled pixies: Soloed the Yagudo High Priest near Oztroja (S) on SAM/DNC. The Yagudo there only spawns Tough (76-78 every time I've fought him). To speed things up, I used Patriarch Protector's Livery and Shantotto pants with movement speed augment, along with Sprinter's Shoes, for travelling. Also bought Instant Retrace scrolls every time I got back to town, to further speed things up. However, if you've got a WHM with you (or are the WHM and have someone helping), I'm sure it'd be even quicker to just Recall-Meriph, choco to the mob, then Recall-Pashh and choco to the Fay Spring, and repeat.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-05-10 00:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Eorphere said:
I did 150 beasts with 50 light damage in Cape Terrigan. You can camp at the OP and kill rabbits (they are EP). Plus, you can do FOV page 1, which is 4 rabbits and 4 lizards for around 1300 XP and some tabs.

I don't know about your server, but in mine Cape Terrigan is empty of mobs 95% of the time. There are always people there at all hours of the day. If it is the same with your server, save yourself the frustration (and wrinkles) and go somewhere else. It's a very popular spot for FoV and it is highly unlikely you'll have a mob to yourself to shoot bunnies from.

Really, go to Ulegurand Range. You can solo some on your own and you will eventually run into people doing either the same thing you are or others working on dagger trials.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-05-10 01:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said:
Here's how I did it:

100 spiders: this sucked SOOOO bad. Thunder was so damn rare in Boyahda, and I spent many hours there with nothing. I PTed up with others, and one was checking weather NPCs, for the different areas (Port Jeuno: Zi'Tah for Boyahda, Rabao: Cape Teriggan for Kuftal, and Whitegate for Bhaflau), so we followed him around. Got several in Boyahda, Kuftal, and Bhaflau. Got the final bunch with an alliance in Boyahda, where we were clearing the zone of all spiders before they could repop. Though even killing that fast, twice in a row, we had thunder only last long enough for 7 spiders. -.- And of course, weather wore when I needed ONE more spider...

Yeah this, by far, is the suckiest one. Unless you luck out and happen to get a few straight days of predicted thunder weather in the tree. A good strategy that I personally used was to check the weather for the tree and if no thunderstorms were predicted in the 3 game day intervals the NPC provides, go to Kuftal Tunnel. Spiders are abundant and you may run into others. Don't bother checking the weather for Kuftal since it usually has 1 bout of Fire or Wind weather per game day. It doesn't last very long so be quick. Bring yourself a fishing rod and lure, then go camp Devil Manta to pass the time! After the 3 game days have passed, go check the weather NPC again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

My luck was rather crappy when undertaking this task. There was literally NO wind weather in the whitegate areas until AFTER i finished the damn trial. I cried in my corner like a little girl. Following the above strategy is both cunning and productive! Happy hunting!
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-05-10 01:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Dierdren said:
Being a new wielder of this awesome Teiwaz this is the path's I took to finish each trial!

829: Arcana on Lighsday/Weather, Get a huge party and go head your arses to Ro'Maeve and rape through EVERYTHING here. Can normally get all 100 done in one Vana day if your party rocks.

This one is really simple and camping Ro'Maeve seems like a match made in heaven but... be advised that this is yet another popular site for FoV addicts. When i did this portion of the trial a few rather rude JP players totally ignored my requests for joining up with my party to kill these arcana faster on lightsday. It was really annoying as most of them refused to associate with English-speakers. Yeah I'm not kidding either. They literally told me [English] [No, thanks.] THEN they tried to drop an NM on us cuz we were "stealing" their mobs. Silly JPs tried to drop a Lode Golem on us, lol. It was rather entertaining to watch the THF try and use hide to drop it on us. I guess they didn't know much about those NMs, haha. In the end I had to retire my attempts to finish it in one game day and tried on a different occasion.