users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Items not showing up that have been sold
Items not showing up that have been sold
 Shiva.Thedevilsson
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Thedevilsson 2008-12-12 10:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else been having problems with there stuff selling and not showing up here sold 2stacks of mythril coins in Jeuno and they never showed here as well as a few other items Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-12 10:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

How long ago was it? There is quite a delay for stuff to show up on this site sometimes.
 Shiva.Thedevilsson
By Shiva.Thedevilsson 2008-12-12 11:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

been a few days ago and stuff i sold yesterday didn't show i dbl checked to be sure my character was linked to the site and it is idk what happened
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-12 11:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it not showing up on either your character page or the item's page sale history? Does take a while to update but i dont remember it taking more than a day...
 Unicorn.Tavlov
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-12 13:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Has nothing to do with your character being linked to anything fyi. You can look up anyone that has ever bought from Jueno-WG AH
 Remora.Mitsurughy
Server: Remora
user: EnricO
By Remora.Mitsurughy 2008-12-12 13:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I ve noticed this "error(?)" but occurs only when you start buying/selling a lot from same typer of item.

i.e: buy 15 stack of crystal, i got some times just 6-7 transaction showed up. but alos adding this ay have been fixed, it was a while ago.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-12 15:23:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Mitsurughy said:
I ve noticed this "error(?)" but occurs only when you start buying/selling a lot from same typer of item. i.e: buy 15 stack of crystal, i got some times just 6-7 transaction showed up. but alos adding this ay have been fixed, it was a while ago.

That's because in-game only the last 10 transactions show up, so by the time FFXIAH rolls around to look at the transactions, the first 8ish transactions have rolled off the screen, leaving you with 7 transactions of you buying items, and 3 of random people buying items between when you bought the items, and when FFXIAH scanned the transaction history.

This could very well be the case for Thedevilsson, but on the reverse side. Let's say there was 15 stacks of coins on the AH. Thedevilsson's stack sold first, but the buyers didn't stop there, they bought all 15 stacks. Only the last 10 stacks will be scanned by FFXIAH, the first 5 transactions are lost, thus Thedevilsson never gets credit for selling the item.
 Shiva.Thedevilsson
By Shiva.Thedevilsson 2008-12-12 16:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ah ok i see what you are sayin so basically if more than 10 stacks sell in a certain amt of time then only last 10 show does this also apply to that items total history
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-12 17:03:05

You'll want to consult an admin of FFXIAH, as I can't speak on behalf of them. For all I know it could actually be an error on FFXIAH's side.. But it could also be what I said above. :)
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 17:40:42

-Error 404
Taru missing.
 Shiva.Thedevilsson
By Shiva.Thedevilsson 2008-12-12 18:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz taru missing can't forget about the little guys i was just wanting to see if i was the only one or if there was more ppl out there that has had this happen
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-15 15:43:45

If you want an answer from an FFXIAH admin, I suggest the bug forum. They may miss this thread since it's in the general forum.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-12-15 15:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Our scanners may miss transactions for items that sell at a very high rate.