YOJIMMBO IS LEAVING UNICORN
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 12:32:21
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Tavlov said:
I've honestly never even heard of you let alone seen anyone making fun of you. Out of all the ppl "infamous" for non-good reasons on unicorn, your name never comes up. So it may just be a few ppl or a few linkshells that you have been in, idk.

Thank you.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 12:34:14

Awangarda said:
I do. I have real trouble finding that spare 25 dollars after paying all bills, rent, etc. would someone like to donate?

lol I dont know you well enough yet but I would help you out with $25 lol
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 12:39:03

Katarzyna said:
Yojimmbo said:
Wow Acroneos I had no idea I was that bad.Lets meet in real life so I can *** up your 13year old ***.The game is the game but I will *** your *** up in real life regardless.Just give me the time and place,i'll make a vid and post it you lame ***.
How ironic. You call him a "lame ***" yet you spew threats of physical violence over the internet. When you decide to plague Cerberus with your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE self, be sure to let me know so I can blist your stupid ***. By the way, good job having 11/10 in Group 1 White Mage merits. And 2/5 Martyr. Nice. (Not.)
Katarzyna i'm not making threats,its an open invitation for violence^^ Big diff between us obviousley.Your smarter and timid and i'm just a knuckle dragging thug who doesnt mind busting heads with ppl over simple things.I'm not going to be you and roll over and take it,sorry I stand up for myself.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2008-12-13 12:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Katarzyna i'm not making threats,its an open invitation for violence^^ Big diff between us obviousley.Your smarter and timid and i'm just a knuckle dragging thug who doesnt mind busting heads with ppl over simple things.I'm not going to be you and roll over and take it,sorry I stand up for myself.

Playing the tough guy on the internet. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who obviously lacks the capacity for the concept of "time and place." Usually "internet tough guys" are merely the shy, timid people you seem to have less respect for. It's a lot easier to spew threats over the internet, behind a computer screen where nothing will REALLY happen to you.

So go ahead and continue to make empty threats. (They are empty, because I doubt someone of your capacity would ever have the balls to go through with it.) Continue trying to make yourself out to be a "thug" while real thugs are out doing what real thugs do. Hint: It's not playing a video game and making e-threats.

Oh and it's not "roll over and take it," as I'm obviously defending myself. I choose not to incite internet violence, because what are we going to do? Emote each other until someone passes out? Maybe a clever version FFXI dice game? So, in the grand scheme of everything, what is the point of inciting this fictional violence? And over what? "Boo hoo he hurt my poor wittle taru taru feewings."

My offer still stands. When you decide to have a 3 month fling with my beloved Cerberus, let me know, so I can promptly blist you and my screen doesn't have to be littered with your poor spelling, grammar, and over all stupidity.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 12:55:27

Katarzyna said:
Yojimmbo said:
Playing the tough guy on the internet. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who obviously lacks the capacity for the concept of "time and place." Usually "internet tough guys" are merely the shy, timid people you seem to have less respect for. It's a lot easier to spew threats over the internet, behind a computer screen where nothing will REALLY happen to you. So go ahead and continue to make empty threats. (They are empty, because I doubt someone of your capacity would ever have the balls to go through with it.) Continue trying to make yourself out to be a "thug" while real thugs are out doing what real thugs do. Hint: It's not playing a video game and making e-threats.

Check this out,how about we meet?I'll go to you.Seriousley.E-threats lol thanks for posting.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2008-12-13 12:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:

Check this out,how about we meet?I'll go to you.Seriousley.E-threats lol thanks for posting.

How about in front of the county jail? I'm sure you'll feel right at home with that as an arena, seeing as you're such a tough thug and all.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 13:00:56

Katarzyna said:
Yojimmbo said:
How about in front of the county jail? I'm sure you'll feel right at home with that as an arena, seeing as you're such a tough thug and all.

Now your just clouding the fact that I'm willing to meet you in person.Stop being lame and get on with it.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2008-12-13 13:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:

Now your just clouding the fact that I'm willing to meet you in person.Stop being lame and get on with it.

Little boy, sarcasm is just not your forte.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 13:13:36

Katarzyna said:
Yojimmbo said:
Little boy, sarcasm is just not your forte.

More clouding.How about it than?post all you want but it wont hide the fact I pointed out lol
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-12-13 13:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Katarzyna, your not acting any better than he is.

Didn't you post for someone to join your ls not long ago, but they don't want people that cause drama? Oh wait, I guess causing drama here is totally acceptable behavior?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2008-12-13 13:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Not my LS. I merely put the fact out there that I am a part of a social LS and they are selective about membership, as told to us by the leader.

2) I didn't create the topic, therefore did not create drama. The drama had already existed and I felt like adding my 2 cents. I now see it is acceptable by you to be threatened with physical violence and the threatened party is not allowed to laugh, poke fun, or scoff at such an utterly ridiculous statement.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-12-13 14:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

But your definitely fueling the fire.

Your definitely not going to change his way of thinking by posting like that.

(was numbering really needed on a two point post?)
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-13 14:04:57

Katarzyna said:
1) Not my LS. I merely put the fact out there that I am a part of a social LS and they are selective about membership, as told to us by the leader. 2) I didn't create the topic, therefore did not create drama. The drama had already existed and I felt like adding my 2 cents. I now see it is acceptable by you to be threatened with physical violence and the threatened party is not allowed to laugh, poke fun, or scoff at such an utterly ridiculous statement.
Same stuff diff pile.