Mog Safe Auto-sort?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mog Safe Auto-sort?
Mog Safe Auto-sort?
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2008-12-11 10:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone's Mog Safe frequently get all 'unorganized' for no apparent reason? Everything in my Mog Locker and Storage stays sorted the way I put it. I like to be able to deposit all my gear for a certain job in a group so that next time I play that job I don't have go through my safe looking for all the pieces, cause I deposited them all next to each other. But my Mog Safe does not stay the way I put things...and it's not auto-sorting either, cause when I do click 'Auto' to sort it, it sorts it in a completely different way then it was. It seems that this only happened ever since SE added the Auto-sort feature to your inventory. Does this happen to anyone else?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2008-12-11 10:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Only normally happens to me when my account is logged from somewhere other than my home PC, I don't think it's ever happened otherwise. ><
 Sylph.Aleczan
Server: Sylph
user: Aleczan
By Sylph.Aleczan 2008-12-11 10:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Hitetsu said.

But this happened to me only when I use "auto-sort" in the specific place (storage, mog safe, mog locker) when I used other computer to login to my character. If I login on other computer but didn't sort it, when I come back to my usual computer, things stay the same.

So, when I login with other comp, I usually don't sort anything (just let them be messy) because I like to be able to grab my frequently used gears quickly like you do too.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2008-12-11 10:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, that's happened to me too when I log in at my friends house or something. But, lately I've only been playing on my own PC. It's only my Mog Safe that it happens to, and it seems to get unorganized randomly in a different way each time lol.
 Seraph.Zabini
Server: Seraph
user: zabini
By Seraph.Zabini 2008-12-11 16:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldnt it be so good if they made job change macro's for our mog safe so you could change job in the click of 1 button, all ur gear rdy to go...
think of all that time it would save... =D
 Remora.Devek
Server: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2008-12-11 16:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Zabini said:
Wouldnt it be so good if they made job change macro's for our mog safe so you could change job in the click of 1 button, all ur gear rdy to go...
think of all that time it would save... =D

It would be nice if that macro included our chat filter settings too.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-11 17:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This has happened to me a number of times. Not sure how or why. I've never logged in another system then my own. I do like to keep other job gear together as well. This has happened to be since i started playing some 3 odd years ago. It's quite random and far in between.