Relics Linkshell
 Remora.Sigpimud
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: sigpimud
By Remora.Sigpimud 2010-03-26 20:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Relics Linkshell: http://relicsls.mmoguildsites.com

Relics Linkshell is a linkshell on the Leviathan Server. Created by a small group originally from Remora we are an experienced group looking to expand our membership to participate in other events.

Currently, our membership is comprised of experienced players with multiple jobs at 75 as well as all above average gear. Relics is dedicated to furthering our members pursuit of gear, as well as using a system that allows our members to earn gil if that is the preference.

Our events are all EST (generally starting between 7-8pm) and include:
Dynamis
Einherjar
ZNM
VNM
SCNM
Limbus
Salvage
KSNM99

We understand that most people have a real life and that takes great priority. We ask you participate when you are on and all events when you are on are mandatory attendance. We use a DKP system that has proven to be very fair and balanced. Basically, you get what you put in.

We are currently recruiting:
-Players with end-game experience,
-Several jobs at 75
-Access to all areas (Dynamis-Xarc & full Sea mandatory, Dynamis-Tav preferred)
-Willingness to work as a team
-Players expected to have above average gear (proper AH items for your job a minimum)
[+]
 Ifrit.Duanyu
Server: Ifrit
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-26 20:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Combo breaker?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-26 21:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Please don't cross-post server-specific threads to multiple other forums. I've removed the others.
[+]
 Leviathan.Darkmod
Server: Leviathan
user: darkmod
By Leviathan.Darkmod 2010-04-06 12:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Sigpimud said:
Still recruiting.

Still not that interested.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-06 13:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I "might" be.... give me more details
 Leviathan.Sigpimud
By Leviathan.Sigpimud 2010-04-29 08:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated main post, Relics is currently recruiting.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-04-30 15:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would've thought you'd have given up after wiping to Anantaboga.

Also, since when are relic weapons that have long predated the linkshell considered linkshell accomplishments? Half of those are RMTed, none were in any way done by this crapheap you call a LS.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-30 16:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear you guys kicked a member last night for not lying about some Aurum boots (x2) dropping from Achamoth to a buyer. I don't understand what happened exactly but why would you bring a buyer along if members were going to lot? Pretty sad given that player is obviously more experienced and knows how to gear their jobs far better than some of the recent Remoran trash you've taken in (Carthage, Frotaut, etc). Along with that person not being an asshat like them.

Why would anyone join a shell so quick to boot some of their few members that don't look like they're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I'd post some screenshots of you guys wiping to Byakko... but I'm too lazy. Was some good ***. I'd honestly avoid this ls till they actually have some recruiting standards and don't kick their members over stupid, trivial ***.

[+]
By Ashitaka 2010-05-01 17:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'ed
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-01 22:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

loooooooooooooooooool
 Leviathan.Sigpimud
By Leviathan.Sigpimud 2010-05-03 14:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Only people kicked were kicked for not being very good at the jobs they play or because we felt they didn't want to be in the LS. You can believe anything else you want, but thats the final answer.

As far as RMT'd relics in the LS, not sure what half of them your referring to, but if thats what you would like to believe, please feel free.

Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-03 22:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Reality is so subjective.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-05-03 22:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh gawd this again? D:
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-03 23:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just having too much fun today ><
I take back my remark. I'm sure someone else will make this thread readable ;)
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-03 23:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I notice Aneu and Thornyy post in nearly every recruitment thread on Leviathan, So I'm guessing the majority of what they say is a lie lol.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-04 01:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, nothing I say has any credibility because I posted in more than one thread. Clearly.

This shell wipes to Anantaboga, barely clears Dynamis-Sandoria, and claims that relic weapons that have been finished years before the shell existed are their accomplishments. They're mediocre in every sense of the word, and their site attempts to make people believe otherwise. Posting information like this helps people realize what kind of group they're getting into, especially people considering server transferring.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 01:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Yes, nothing I say has any credibility because I posted in more than one thread. Clearly.

This shell wipes to Anantaboga, barely clears Dynamis-Sandoria, and claims that relic weapons that have been finished years before the shell existed are their accomplishments. They're mediocre in every sense of the word, and their site attempts to make people believe otherwise. Posting information like this helps people realize what kind of group they're getting into, especially people considering server transferring.

It's not just one or two threads though, it's every thread. and the way you post just makes you come off as an E-thug lol.

An incredibly bitter E-thug. Instead of getting multiple people to post (I'm guessing you're pulling the strings) perhaps you should just post your opinions and leave it at that?

But no you have to bring the Entire E-thug / E-bullying thing into it.

And not just one recruitment thread, nearly every recruitment thread.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-05-04 01:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't gotten Aneu to post anything, I haven't even talked to him in a week or so. Him and his bff have given me pretty good reason never to talk to them again, but that's neither here nor there.

Nothing I've said in any of these threads is inaccurate, nor does it pertain to you. Giving off the impression of being a competent shell that would be a good home ends up wasting people's server transfers, time, and patience. I've personally wasted months stuck in a crappy shell because of false advertising, and I wish people had posted things like that on their recruitment page.
[+]