Trial Of Magians: Best Of All Jobs.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Trial of Magians: Best of All Jobs.
Trial of Magians: Best of All Jobs.
 Ifrit.Duanyu
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-24 15:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
i use a much higher att food than pizza normally, but okie dokie...and on higher mobs my rana can do more than YGK, but ok

pizza has att and acc, both of which are needed in penta
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-24 15:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you think about it tp bonus is +20% dmg on 10% ws. 14 base dmg is only 18% more. That of course is with 0 fstr and 0 str mod lol. The more of that you have the less the base dmg will have as big effect. Probably only more like 10% at most.

Granted that gets prtty close and with the increase in Dot from the higher base dmg... yeah yeah I know sam isn't a dot job but still
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-03-24 15:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Radennotachi also happens to be ~16% stronger during TPing.

10*.7= 7%
16*.3= 4.8%

Everythign considered, Hagun is only ~2.2% better.

EDIT: and for what it's worth, Radennotachi's Double Attacks during WS is 7.8% stronger
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-03-24 15:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

well those 2 GK are my top choices the Raden and the Kurodachi (i'm not gonna like having to kill Krabkatoa a *** :(...i tried tracking a T1 and had issues in saruta)

and im certainly not gonna like doing it for the pup OAT lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Chulol
Server: Asura
user: Chulo
By Asura.Chulol 2010-05-19 04:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Trial 515 for Scythe, I've camped 4 different nms now and have 4 more to go... all I have to say is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ToM >.> I'm just gonna get Perdu Sickle. The time wasted doing ToM isn't worth it to me at all, especially when it's such a minimal difference. Probably end up going back and finishing it if they upgrade the weapons again though. Can't believe I camped Donggu for 6 and a half hours for a single kill <.< QQ

Edit: Necro bump... I didn't think this deserved it's own topic.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Server: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-05-19 04:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
For the one-handed weapons, is it possible to get two of the same? Or two with the same name different stats at least?

Idk about other weapons but im currently working on twin dakini's. The str+4 attack+12 ones. As far as I can tell you can equip both of em. I tested this simply by equipping 2 peelers and it worked fine. The final dakini has the same ex tags as the peelers and you're allowed to wear 2x aug/ex items of the same name. I macro in 2 drone earrings that've been augmented with crap (naturally) without trouble. So on that note....gogo str+8 attack +24 dmg 34