HNM LS on Leviathan Recruiting
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Kapao
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kapao
By Leviathan.Kapao 2010-03-22 19:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Remora. I enjoyed name squatting most of you who think claiming Fafnir is proportional to skill. Also, please don't blame us for our bad outlook on you guys, we got most of this out of your peers. Better luck next time?

Much love, Kapao

P.S. Beware the ides of March.
[+]
By SmokeyDaClown 2010-03-22 19:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i feel for bad for you Levi People Go Exodus *** what these people say keep Shining
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 19:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kapao said:
Hey Remora. I enjoyed name squatting most of you who think claiming Fafnir is proportional to skill. Also, please don't blame us for our bad outlook on you guys, we got most of this out of your peers. Better luck next time? Much love, Kapao P.S. Beware the ides of March.

And
SmokeyDaClown said:
i feel for bad for you Levi People Go Exodus *** what these people say keep Shining

I don't understand.
 Remora.Endrance
Server: Remora
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 19:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Truly the bantering between both of these shells is extremely unecessary. I don't understand why the server merge has to turn into a huge epeen battle. The merge is meant to benefit players who have trouble making parties or even recruiting for linkshells because of the few people on the server. It was not designed as a means for "my shell is better and we're gonna take over your shell after the merge." Seriously guys grow up. If a smaller HNM Linkshell wants to take a crack at claiming, so what? Let them do what they choose to do. For those that are new to HNM it is a very exciting experience and it helps them to learn the behaviors of mobs such as Wyrms like Fafnir. So what if they wipe, they learned how he works and will improve. Truly this is not a place for Exodus and the higher tiered LS's of Leviathan to epeen battle, if you feel its so necessary to do so, make your own thread.

P.S. Omfgii as much as I hate Exodus some of your trolling remarks are hilarious, yet, you will never near the skill of Apathy.
[+]
 Remora.Kindle
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2010-03-22 19:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

DryRoot > Exodus...
I'm sure Radiant will hold up their own too.

I love how Exodus registered all their bots on AH.com so they can be #1 according to points... sad
 Remora.Endrance
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 19:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Kindle said:
DryRoot > Exodus... I'm sure Radiant will hold up their own too. I love how Exodus registered all their bots on AH.com so they can be #1 according to points... sad

Did they Really Kindle? Lol!
[+]
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2010-03-22 19:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Endrance said:
Remora.Kindle said:
DryRoot > Exodus... I'm sure Radiant will hold up their own too. I love how Exodus registered all their bots on AH.com so they can be #1 according to points... sad

They did. Once Apathy moved they jumped on their chance... so sad.
 Remora.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-03-22 19:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

U know from what I'm seeing, these exo members aren't really bad people IRL....i know in game everything changes but really they are no less human than we are Kindle....they just play differently...
 Remora.Endrance
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 19:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Kindle said:
Remora.Endrance said:
Remora.Kindle said:
They did. Once Apathy moved they jumped on their chance... so sad.

They will never amount to Apathy. Still speak with some friends over there. They'll take over soon enough.
By SmokeyDaClown 2010-03-22 19:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

quit being so ButtHurt over Exo all your bitching and talking ***about them just make your *** hurt worst
 Remora.Endrance
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 19:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

SmokeyDaClown said:
quit being so ButtHurt over Exo all your bitching and talking ***about them just make your *** hurt worst

Why speak so highly of them? There is no reason to.
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
user: Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2010-03-22 19:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Claimtrain should be the #1 ranked LS on FFXIAH. Look at how many inactive players are on the rosters buffing points. Should delete people every month or so if they leave ur shell imo.

By SmokeyDaClown 2010-03-22 19:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm well them should i make fun of your pic with your silly *** purple hat ?
 Remora.Endrance
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 19:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

SmokeyDaClown said:
Hmmm well them should i make fun of your pic with your silly *** purple hat ?

Well you could learn to spell "then"

And as a matter of fact its not purple its the lighting,
do better next time.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 20:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thought.. Remora players are going to Leviathan. "Leviathan" can be used to describe a large sea animal. And a Remora, IIRC, is a fish that latches onto larger fish and cleans them, thus living off the larger sea creature... See what I'm getting at, here?
[+]
 Remora.Endrance
By Remora.Endrance 2010-03-22 20:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Funny thought.. Remora players are going to Leviathan. "Leviathan" can be used to describe a large sea animal. And a Remora, IIRC, is a fish that latches onto larger fish and cleans them, thus living off the larger sea creature... See what I'm getting at, here?

Good observation.
 Remora.Omfgii
user: c2x
By Remora.Omfgii 2010-03-22 20:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Endrance said:
P.S. Omfgii as much as I hate Exodus some of your trolling remarks are hilarious, yet, you will never near the skill of Apathy.

Guess you missed the memo where I used to be in apathy?
 Remora.Wheels
user: Zamil1
By Remora.Wheels 2010-03-22 20:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle you think you are the ***, in all you are just plain ***. our mules are not registered retard. you have always been anal since we declined your app. so in return you apply to atg and get in. not like they turn anyone down anyway.
 Remora.Aneu
user: Luz
By Remora.Aneu 2010-03-22 20:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Omfgii said:
Remora.Endrance said:

Guess you missed the memo where I used to be in apathy?

You're going to have to accept that most of Remora placed Apathy above Exodus lol. Of players I've played with from both ls, I can say I've met a lot more bad Exo players personally. Then again I haven't dealt with many Apathy.
 Remora.Eriuddo
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-22 20:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Aneu said:
Of players I've played with from both ls, I can say I've met a lot more bad Exo players personally. Then again I haven't dealt with many Apathy.
Any shell big enough to keep up with HNM in all timezones or kill PW has more than it's share of terrible players, apathy is no exception. Personally, I consider exodus better, if only for their dozen bot mules.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-22 21:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Crosis
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2010-03-22 21:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

LOL. Ironic.
 Leviathan.Zamiel
user: Zamil1
By Leviathan.Zamiel 2010-03-25 04:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, i would like to say voidance has not done anything major since we came to levi. Other then hold KB for us til we got a group to kill it. Thanks guys appreciate it. Have a beer on the house.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2010-03-25 07:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Wheels said:
Kindle you think you are the ***, in all you are just plain ***. our mules are not registered retard. you have always been anal since we declined your app. so in return you apply to atg and get in. not like they turn anyone down anyway.

umad?
 Asura.Tygon
Server: Asura
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-03-25 07:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

/em grabs popcorn and rolls another joint
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii