Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » HNM LS on Leviathan Recruiting
HNM LS on Leviathan Recruiting
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-03-18 15:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Voidance is currently recruiting for HNM. It's a new ls that was created before the announcement of server merges, regardless we're committed to getting this ls up and running.

Currently we've been low manning ground kings but I'm looking to pick up around 10 more members so we can move onto WoTG/Aht Urgan HNM.

Our recruitment policy isn't as strict as other linkshells; as long as we're satisfied that your job's will be able to perform in HNM, you're a pleasant person and you've done some reading into HNM that's fine with us.

I should point out that we are a linkshell focused on gearing our members, not to sell gear to fund relics etc although we are looking into doing dynamis to help fund relics. Currently any money we make goes into ls bank which we use to fund other endgame activities such as triggers for sky with sea/dyna and more being discussed for after merge.

For more details and to see who we're looking for check out our Forums. Feel free to PM me with any questions or send tell in-game.

[+]
 Leviathan.Scid
By Leviathan.Scid 2010-03-18 16:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

How many ground kings have you guys actually claimed and killed? Just out of curiosity.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-03-18 16:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scid said:
How many ground kings have you guys actually claimed and killed? Just out of curiosity.

So far just a bunch of Behe and NQ turtles but we're only a few weeks old and most of the time kings was out of our time zone thanks to server maint lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-19 14:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi scid!
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
user: Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-19 14:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Go away. :(
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-19 15:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

2 Eggs on NQ Turtles in a week was nice!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Behar
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Behar
By Quetzalcoatl.Behar 2010-03-19 15:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of time zone for an hnm shell isn't very good. I would be forcused on picking up more than 10 people and try to incorporate all time zones. Nidd/KB doesn't care it's 3am and its a shame to give to other shells because of lack of members. Just a friendly tip :p
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-19 15:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It's out claiming the botters that's a new challenge.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-19 15:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

And you hope to compete when Exodus shows up lol? Quit now, while you are far, far behind.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-19 16:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
And you hope to compete when Exodus shows up lol? Quit now, while you are far, far behind.
You first!
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-19 16:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

My LS is capped on gear lol. We do it for the money.
 Leviathan.Hitoma
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2010-03-19 16:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the new challenge for them would be to bring competent tanks to faf and not wipe at 98% again.

PLD/WAR ftw!?
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-03-19 21:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:

Yeah we should quit and pay 20mil for drops? lol I think not. I'd rather compete against the most up to date bots than join a ls with an attitude like yours Radiance x.x

PLD/war was for claim btw, our main tank didnt get there in time for faf's 1st window pop. Fail? Yes but at least we claimed :P

@ Behar, I agree and that is the aim, but up until recently the LS has been killing with about 6-8ppl who mostly can't get on during JP evenings so we've had to wait.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 00:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:

Yeah we should quit and pay 20mil for drops? lol I think not. I'd rather compete against the most up to date bots than join a ls with an attitude like yours Radiance x.x

PLD/war was for claim btw, our main tank didnt get there in time for faf's 1st window pop. Fail? Yes but at least we claimed :P

@ Behar, I agree and that is the aim, but up until recently the LS has been killing with about 6-8ppl who mostly can't get on during JP evenings so we've had to wait.

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
And you hope to compete when Exodus shows up lol? Quit now, while you are far, far behind
 Leviathan.Verdik
user: verd
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 00:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

just to be honest, i don't think anyone has any room to talk being we all started from the same place pretty much.... we are new and yes have a few new ppl to HNM, but we are getting claims on things and are happy with our own performance. that's all that matters. give us a few more members at different times and I'm sure we can put down some real things. so back the f**k off..... oh ya and pretty weak to pick on the smaller guys get a job XD....
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 01:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You are just getting into 6 year old content. Ship has sailed, etc. Also, I didn't wipe first time I claimed Fafnir. Even used PLD/WAR back then. Stop failing.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 01:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:

Don't worry, you would be promptly denied.
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 01:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
You are just getting into 6 year old content. Ship has sailed, etc. Also, I didn't wipe first time I claimed Fafnir. Even used PLD/WAR back then. Stop failing.

Its cool don't matter what you think... Take care
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 01:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Verdik said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:

Np, keep wiping.
[+]
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 01:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Linsivi said:
Leviathan.Verdik said:
Leviathan.Linsivi said:

Np, keep wiping.

wasn't even a wipe when a dumb *** blm alone claimed when no one was there. ya its our fault for not being on time but we cant control everyone and their actions. not sure why you think your better then everyone else. i don't see your leader backing you up on this subject. and our LS hasn't even said a damn thing to yours to even start anything. so really... whats your problem?
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 01:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I speak for myself. Who would want to join a LS who can't even show up to windows on time? You are advertising this? Get the *** out. You are shitting up Leviathan just being around, go away.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draigon
user: Draigon
By Leviathan.Draigon 2010-03-20 01:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why we don't we just stop the drama now and the back and fourth Middle school behavior and just let us see what happens in the next few months with claims/drops. We our a new HNM Linkshell and it needs time to evolve. Unlike your prejudice Linkshell against new members and what your judgement to Players of levithan is what makes you fail. We are a "Fair" and "Decent" Linkshell with no prejudice against people who want to get into End Game but are not up to your so-called "Par/Uberness". We take care of our members, so you can dog us all you want, sit here and waste your time trying to down us on forum like a Screen Gangster, but guess what? Were not going anywhere and we will continue to show up to HNM's. See you there!
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2010-03-20 01:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

See ya there, Ridills are only 35m.
[+]
 Phoenix.Tealsic
Server: Phoenix
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-03-20 01:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

oh hai guys oh hai
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 01:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tealsic said:
oh hai guys oh hai

hows it going?
 Phoenix.Tealsic
Server: Phoenix
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-03-20 01:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty cool figured ide pop in celes making his own ls mannnnnnn nfarm from the ES days
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 02:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ya talked cel into doin the ls thing cuz we was both lookin for the same thing in a ls
 Leviathan.Mjhicks
user: Mjhicks
By Leviathan.Mjhicks 2010-03-20 02:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Now now children settle down. Talking smack on pixels is pretty lame. No need to start anything, just go get your diaper changed, get a fresh bottle, and take a nap. I promise everthing will be better tomorrow. ^^
[+]
 Leviathan.Dazusu
user: Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2010-03-20 04:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep working at it ^_^, We all start somewhere.

And on that note, I need more popcorn.
[+]
 Leviathan.Verdik
By Leviathan.Verdik 2010-03-20 07:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks for the support.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6