Warning! Do Not To Events With Daghost!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Titan » Warning! Do not to events with Daghost!!!
Warning! Do not to events with Daghost!!!
 Seraph.Ryuhayabusa
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
By Seraph.Ryuhayabusa 2009-05-07 09:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

aha!!!! so people sympathize with me. I am in fact the BLM friend of Goldey's who got d2 after winning the lot on the coat. /blockaid wouldn't have prevented me from the d2. I was also in the middle of soloing a stone when he started casting, even if i saw the message amongst the mayhem I would not have been able to react fast enough. Till that day I have never done a dynamis on my character. When I GM'd the other BLM, the GM's response was roughly: "By joining a party you agree to subject yourself to any party target-able spells/abilities, <that's to effin bad>.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 09:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

yay for necro drama
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-05-07 09:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Oric said:
Kyjelly said:
GMs really are *** useless. they'll "investigate the issue" which usually means that they dont really want to do anything and shut you up so you'll leave them alone.

GM's have rules and policies to go by to, they can't just do whatever they want whenever they want and however that want like most people think. People need to understand that. Any encounter i have had with them has been pretty good, not always going in my favor, BUT, i fully understand they're reasoning and they have always helped me to the best of there abilities. Atleast be glad they're there at all... if not we would be in some real bad trouble don't ya think?...

Especially in this situation, i mean, you did pass the items AND tell him to lot them. Don't get me wrong tho, what he/she did wasn't right and i think it's good that you are warning other people but it's just one of those things where you're going to have to suck it up and move on.

Stuff like this has happened to everyone at one point and i'm sorry this would happen, i know how you feel.

I agree. I mean afterall, their job is to be the mommy that runs around and slaps wrists all day. That can't be a fun job. I've received really good service from them. Try working in a daycare and having Billy whine that Timmy pushed him, then Timmy whine that Billy pushed him back. You aren't just going to kick one out of daycare, are you? :P
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-05-07 09:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You should be able to have a choice to accept a D2, it seems there are more cases where its needed than not.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-07 09:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Dirtyfinger said:
You should be able to have a choice to accept a D2, it seems there are more cases where its needed than not.

Nooo this would ruin all my fun of retracing a few people in my LS after events! They still haven't learned after all this time.
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-05-07 09:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Im sure, but it would make your day if someone tried to do it to you in one of the cases stated in this thread.
 Alexander.Hasiano
Server: Alexander
user: Hasiano
By Alexander.Hasiano 2009-05-07 10:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Dirtyfinger said:

i agree with this, theres a moron blm in my ls that always D2s people when they dont want it, hes even gotten me twice, once at the ls leaders ingame wedding.

i've had coffers taken as i was about to open them, one in garliage citadel for my WHM AF head, i spent 2 hours getting the key and hunting the place for the coffer, just for someone to come out of nowhere, open it up just for gil, the same guy i had raised earlier when he got a link from a couple of beetles, theres a thanks for you, huh?