Nidhogg Merc?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » nidhogg merc?
nidhogg merc?
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-07 12:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
wow, you have a lot to work on before Ebody. I didn't even click on your profile before making my initial post.

If you want an ebody, there's always the next mog bonanza
I'd take k club from bonanza before I took e body. just saying.
 Bahamut.Rienea
Server: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2010-03-07 12:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Both would be pretty much wasted if your other gear isn't up to scratch.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-07 12:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless he sells the KC of course!
 Bahamut.Rienea
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2010-03-07 13:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why not just go for the gil prize?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-07 14:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You make a convincing argument...
 Fairy.Biginallways
user: Biggie87
By Fairy.Biginallways 2010-03-07 14:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ebody is awesome until you realize that it's barely distinguishable from a Haubergeon/Berk 1. Then the doubt sets in of if your gil/time was wasted. It's your gil, and time though, so do what you want with it, I just thought you should see an opinion of an Ebody owner who doesn't ballwash the ugly thing just cause they spent months getting it. I own the shadow plate too, but aside from being dead sexy in it, it's just a part of a regen/idle set. You'd be surprised how nice it is having 4hp/tic regen in gear. Though Shadow Plate(Valkyrie is HQ) is an insane Single-hit WS piece, Guillotine is still the preferred use of 100tp thus the Haub family is still the breadwinner of my DRK at least. Bonus points for BST in Ebody tho, nothin pisses Warriors off more than seeing lolbst in Blurple. At least on Odin.

Ebody might be barely distinguishable on Drk, but on warrior it's an instantaneous difference. I got mine on 2/1/10 (yes, very recently) and I can tell you it's a huge difference. This is largely due to the fact that Raging Rush is a crit-based WS and dex plays a large role even though it's not a modifier. Having capped accuracy for almost every event is also pretty nice. Having said that, I have to agree with what's already been said. Try gearing your other slots first. Haste and accuracy is a must.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-07 14:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty awesome on DRK as well despite the lack of critical WS etc. Honestly most upgrades in this game are incredibly minor and nowhere near worth the amount of effort you put in to get them.
 Fairy.Biginallways
By Fairy.Biginallways 2010-03-07 14:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Missing all you guys on bahamut Raen ; ; i'm still trying to get Gerhaldt and Zorander to come kill some kings with me. The invitation is always extended to you as well! Yeah, I can't see why ebody wouldn't be awesome on drk as well. The accuracy alone it gives it's user is more than enough reason to want one. If i'm not mistaken, Guillotine is a 4 hit WS which benefits from acc and att more than modifiers. It seems like ebody would be the perfect fit.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-07 14:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate the offer :) and yeah, its accuracy means TPing in Blitz Ring and such becomes very viable! Very true about Guillotine as well... Ebody is so fearsome.
 Fairy.Biginallways
By Fairy.Biginallways 2010-03-07 14:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I appreciate the offer :) and yeah, its accuracy means TPing in Blitz Ring and such becomes very viable! Very true about Guillotine as well... Ebody is so fearsome.

Yeah, I need to get a blitz ring but they're so damn expensive >.<
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-07 19:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

guess I'm gonna have to take up zeni farming for some gil or something :(
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-03-08 15:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you think that Ebody was gunna be cheap and easy to get?

I know lots of others have posted but right now just looking at your profile Ebody is at the bottom of a long list of gear that your drk needs first..

I forget how much drk is effected by having Sea access..

Spend the money that you were going to on Ebody and have ppl Merc CoP for you. Imo a much better investment!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-08 15:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing something about those SAM and NIN subjobs wouldn't hurt either... Seriously, I get the whole OMGDOWANT thing with EBody but priorities wruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu