Megaboss<<< Leviathans New Laughing Stock?!?!?!?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Megaboss<<< Leviathans new laughing stock?!?!?!?
Megaboss<<< Leviathans new laughing stock?!?!?!?
By LolMegaboss 2010-03-01 18:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone take these guys serious, because from what I'm hearing about these nublets is that it's about 2-3 people Guyle and Djfanta...fanta..don't you want a fanta....*** aka Dafantc and maybe someone else idk that has surrounded themselves w/ levi's greatest nubs and takes advantage "Do as I say Nub or get kicked!!!! don't you dare question my au-tho-ra-tie!!! ,is that about right? takes 24~ people to Einherjar T1 and loses constantly and tells the whole server "Hey join our awesome shell we except all nubs w/ the right jobs! exp not necessary got a blm? sch maybe??! or possibly a brd???! come on down!!!!!! we train on the spot we do all events and pwn them all!" "Syke!" The 2010 "Impact ls" i guess i can't say that seeming as Impact actually had some sort of exp players in it while they lasted, anyways
You have built a great rep for yaself there guys trying to mimic Sidanoir,Stamos and company another failed attempt to get something right lol check it out you guys even manage to make the ffxi 5 o'clock news! keep up the great work!!! sarcasm? "I don't know how to answer that question...

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic/181271-i-hate-to-be-that-guy-but-i-have-to-***-about-someone-stealing-dynamis-zones/

That's gratitude for you ~.0 Just what levi needs someone breading more idiots and selfishness.
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-01 18:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

oh okay
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-03-01 18:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

u love the word nub dont ya

I wonder why.....
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-01 18:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

dummy accounts are the best

thank god we're not linked to characters anymore
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-01 18:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know about new?
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-01 18:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

God that hurt to read.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-01 18:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said:
God that hurt to read.

that too
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-01 18:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said:
God that hurt to read.

This, and can anyone give me a tl;dr version? I know it's not long but my brain is hurting, I saw something about stealing a Dynamis zone?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-01 18:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to read it and my brain was causing pain all over my body to stop.

Remora.Beltenebros
Server: Remora
By Remora.Beltenebros 2010-03-01 18:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone moving to Leviathan soon all I can say is... huh?
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-01 19:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

don't you want a fanta, don't you want uh! ^^ MMhhmm
 Phoenix.Haltro
Server: Phoenix
user: Haltro
By Phoenix.Haltro 2010-03-01 19:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
God that hurt to read.

This, and can anyone give me a tl;dr version? I know it's not long but my brain is hurting, I saw something about stealing a Dynamis zone?

nub nub, nub nub nublet, nubby dynamis stealing nubby chicken mcnublet.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-01 19:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shambo said:
don't you want a fanta, don't you want uh! ^^ MMhhmm

Fine.

[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-01 19:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Haltro said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
God that hurt to read.

nub nub, nub nub nublet, nubby dynamis stealing nubby chicken mcnublet.

Haha, chicken McNublet.
[+]
By LolMegaboss 2010-03-01 19:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll I do believe this ls works for the SE government on a top secret project "operation recruit a nub!"
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-01 19:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

LolMegaboss said:
Doth the people of Leviathan take these men with thy respect? From my humble understanding, I do believe it to be composed of only 2-3 kind Sirs by the name of Sir Guyle and Sir Djfanta. Sir Fanta's name resembles that of a sugary beverage. These kind Sirs have taken it upon themselves to recruit the silliest peasants and on occasion will take advantage of them. They demand, "Do as I say silly peasants, for you are lowly and unintelligent peasants! Respect your King and Master!". I believe this to be correct. They often muster up around 24 peasants or more for battle. They are often defeated. They proceed to stand before the people of Leviathan and proclaim, "Join us silly peasants! You must be skilled in many crafts that we desire but we are certainly the strongest battalion of the kingdom! We invite you to join us, for the pwning of all the land." Do not be fooled my humble friends, for this is not so. The brave knights of Impact were much different of a battalion due to the training and distinction they carried.
Furthermore, the reputation of Megaboss has been tarnished here with my elite post on the FFXIAH forums, and I assure you that the knights of Megaboss plan to imitate Sir Sidanoir and Sir Stamos, as well as many others. They often attempt to correct their mistakes but will inevitably fail. They have succeeded in spreading their foul news and demise throughout the land of Leviathan. Fight valiantly to your end, knights of Megaboss!

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic/181271-i-hate-to-be-that-guy-but-i-have-to-***-about-someone-stealing-dynamis-zones/

Thy honor doth not show when examining this URL. The kingdom of Leviathan bakes the bread for all the silly peasants and beggars.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-01 19:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said:
LolMegaboss said:
Doth the people of Leviathan take these men with thy respect? From my humble understanding, I do believe it to be composed of only 2-3 kind Sirs by the name of Sir Guyle and Sir Djfanta. Sir Fanta's name resembles that of a sugary beverage. These kind Sirs have taken it upon themselves to recruit the silliest peasants and on occasion will take advantage of them. They demand, "Do as I say silly peasants, for you are lowly and unintelligent peasants! Respect your King and Master!". I believe this to be correct. They often muster up around 24 peasants or more for battle. They are often defeated. They proceed to stand before the people of Leviathan and proclaim, "Join us silly peasants! You must be skilled in many crafts that we desire but we are certainly the strongest battalion of the kingdom! We invite you to join us, for the pwning of all the land." Do not be fooled my humble friends, for this is not so. The brave knights of Impact were much different of a battalion due to the training and distinction they carried.
Furthermore, the reputation of Megaboss has been tarnished here with my elite post on the FFXIAH forums, and I assure you that the knights of Megaboss plan to imitate Sir Sidanoir and Sir Stamos, as well as many others. They often attempt to correct their mistakes but will inevitably fail. They have succeeded in spreading their foul news and demise throughout the land of Leviathan. Fight valiantly to your end, knights of Megaboss!

Thy honor doth not show when examining this URL. The kingdom of Leviathan bakes the bread for all the silly peasants and beggars.

Sterling that was awesome! I'd rate this post up many times if I could.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-01 19:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

8D
 Leviathan.Djfantc
user: Djfantc
By Leviathan.Djfantc 2010-03-01 20:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

wooot! Im poop-Lee-ar!!!! I want to thank all who Made my cool new name "DjFanta fanta fanta" possible <- btw was made up by the 1 and onry "mytiwar!!!" As for the /Anon post guy ur a tard... fyi soon as the server merge comes about ur Dynamis calander will be a thing of the past...peace out! beeeeeioches!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-01 22:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Brotherhood said:
HEY HPG GROW UP lol I love the Fanta and Copy Paste re post thats Funny /clap /clap

GROW UP

What in the love of god are you on about?!
 Leviathan.Hotpiercedguy
By Leviathan.Hotpiercedguy 2010-03-03 20:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone just today told me about this thread. So please don't think I am the OP. My grammar is good, most of the time.

Let's get one thing straight: I have NO PROBLEM with Megaboss as a LS, as a whole. None.

I DO have a problem with Guyle stealing dynamis zones. It's an *** thing to do. Period. There is no excuse.

All the leaders (minus him) use dynamis calender, and we get along pretty well. I don't know why he thinks he is above everyone else, honestly.

The sad thing is, guyle used to be a cool guy. He was in my LS for a long time before he made his own or whatever.

Then he ninja lotted RDM body, left, and that was that.

I feel sorry for him in a way. Instead of playing nice like everyone else, he feels he needs to steal things to get what he wants.

Just me personally, I don't know how his members stand it. I could never be in an LS with a leader like that. But to each their own.
[+]
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-05 01:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

LolMegaboss said:
The 2010 "Impact ls" i guess i can't say that seeming as Impact actually had some sort of exp players in it while they lasted, anyways
I was in that shell from the beginning of WhiteWidow on Levi til the day Taberif, Ahou, and Crosly moved back to Midgar. Awesome shell. It's a shame end game here sucks.
 Phoenix.Tealsic
Server: Phoenix
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-03-05 02:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

definatly impact was a good ls ^^/ sure we messed up a bunch its like bieng the new kid at a school and then doing somehting stupid that everyone bagged on for the rest of ur career but hey was a learning exp. ^^/

btw hi2u nat-su-chii <3
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-06 00:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

ohi
 Leviathan.Guyle
user: guyle420
By Leviathan.Guyle 2010-03-07 08:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, i dont think HPG can handle his Vicodin anymore. You have got me confused with someone else. I have never ninja lotted ***.... I do remember the rdm body getting ninja'd, but wasnt by me. IF you look on your own website u will see it was Clyne that ninja lotted it on 10/25/08. Then left server. Was supposed to goto desti who got it for 0 points on 12/13. I left your LS with 276 points. The reason i left(just like i told u and everyone) was to Join AbsoluteZero.

Also, we are not a "Dynamis" only LS. When we decide to do dyna i search the zones.... if no1 is in them or gathering up.... the zone is open. If someone is in the zone u wanna do, wait your turn. Its been that was since day1. You and Anto can use the dyna calender all you want but it doesnt work for everyone.

Any doubters... goto Alttabls.freeforums.org. HPG wrote it himself.
 Leviathan.Omgwtflolroflgg
By Leviathan.Omgwtflolroflgg 2010-03-07 20:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

People still do dynamis?
 Leviathan.Menemeneo
user: Menemeneo
By Leviathan.Menemeneo 2010-03-08 15:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply