CoP
 Seraph.Antonious
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-01-19 13:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get through the rest of my CoP missions. Shouts never seem to get answered in Whitegate anymore. I understand that people hate to re-do these missions cause they are a pain, but I was hoping to find a few brave souls to help me out.
I'm on mission 4-3 "The Secrets of Worship" where you have to fight the ghost in Sacrarium. This may sound selfish, but I'd rather not backtrack on missions due to the fact that every time I tried to get a static party together previously, we'd get a few missions done then break for one reason or another with me never making any progress. I'll check back on this post or you can send me a /tell in-game. Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Antonious

ps- I'm usually around:
Mon: 10pm - 12-1am
Tues: 5:30pm - 12-1am
Wed: 4:30pm - 12-1am
Thurs: 5:30pm - 12-1am
Fri: 10:30pm - Whenever
Sporadic times on Sat and Sun
All times are EST. Thanks again
 Seraph.Crunk
user: Crunk
By Seraph.Crunk 2010-01-19 14:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend Pincushion is on the Minotaur fight I believe. He's looking for people who need to get through CoP as well. Give him a /tell when you seem him logged on and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to find someone else to do the missions with.
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-01-19 14:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for responding Crunk. One of the things I stated in my OP was I'd rather not backtrack. Mainly because the last few times I did with hopes of getting a group to carry out the rest of CoP, we got a few missions taken care of but never caught up to the mission I was on before the group broke apart. I'd really rather not go back 2 chapters. Again, thanks for responding though^^
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-01-20 07:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

After 4+ hours of shouting in WG yesterday with one reply, I'm giving this a quick bump in hopes of an earlier forum crowd catching it.
 Asura.Shinagami
Server: Asura
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2010-01-20 07:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

its a shame u arent on asura, me and like 2 of my friends are on 4-3...lol.
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-01-20 08:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That figures :P Most people are well before or completely finished with CoP on Seraph. Nobody thats finished wants to re-visit the torture of going through a mission again.
By Pharoe 2010-02-02 01:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I am on the same mission and have the same problem. i have a variety jobs at your disposal. i need to get this done so i can join the rest of my shell in limbus. 75's rng,smn,pld,thf,mnk,drg. 40+ brd(50),sam(54),war(46),nin(42). i also have ppl in my ls that will help and ppl on my /flist that i can depend on. holla at me!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-02 08:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Antonious said:
That figures :P Most people are well before or completely finished with CoP on Seraph. Nobody thats finished wants to re-visit the torture of going through a mission again.
It's true, it's true. lol A lot of times I'd see shouts for missions like that and get the I WILL HELP THIS PERSON inner voice and then quickly remember how *** awful it all is before I go and commit to something. lol

Oh, was that not helpful and encouraging to share? lol
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-02-02 08:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap Caiyuo

Mean! Just mean!

Shouldn't be that hard to help if that person did some farming or has items needed to make the fight easier. Only hindering situation you'll go through is just traveling to the fight itself.
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-02-02 08:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Pharoe,
I actually found a static shortly after the first few posts and we have gotten to the Airship fight. 3 paths is the worst f'in mission in the game IMO!! Too long and too much running around. This Friday should get me my Sea access!!
I'm sorry you found this so late and wish you the best of luck in getting it done.

Caiyuo, you disappoint me!! What happened to the days where you and I would strap on our Pld (me) Blu (you) and just go out and try to kill ***we had no idea if we could? I still remember that bomb NM fight in the Shitadel, where you reraised and killed it. It was awesome. Open that heart back up big guy!!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-02 09:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

haha, it's not that I'm heartless, it's the player! I totally lost interest in the game months ago, or at least I'm going to lean on that so as not to have to make up an elaborate excuse if I'm ever on anymore. XD UM WELL THE UH TAVNAZIAN WINDS ARE MURDER ON MY HAIR, YOU SEE

So weird, though, my friend was doing her THF AF and needing halp with that exact same Bomb NM not that long ago and that was the first thing that came to mind. lol
 Seraph.Ondaraknes
By Seraph.Ondaraknes 2010-02-14 12:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I would just like to say
Congrats on finishing CoP :D
lol ty for being so awesome in the static ^_~
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-02-15 08:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Onda!! I was just going to post that we finished and I'm sporting my new Raja's Ring! Congrats to you also, thanks for spending those late nights with me (even though the Nazi wouldn't allow otherwise). 4-3 to complete in what? 4 seperate runs? That's hardcore right there :P

Anyway, for everyone else reading:

CoP: O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2010-02-15 09:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I am in a COP Xbox360 static. We started at 4.2 and now we are at 8.2
Today we try to end COP. I hope we can do it. After COP we will Start A ZM Xbox360 static. We all are German so its easy to understand each other ^^
So if someone german on Bismarck needs such a static just /tell me ^^
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-02-15 09:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck to you Heavendragon! It's a feeling of relief, accomplishment, joy, and many more when you finally finish that last cutscene. Hope everything goes smoothly for you^^
By Varistor 2010-02-15 10:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget you can continue on to Bahamut V1 and V2 and The stellar Fulcrum fight if you want to call it completely done. Threw in both cause some of that is ZM's, but at the end they go together to be done. Grats either way. They only way my wife and I got ours done was the second static we were in(because the douche running the first static I was in left me behind cause he couldn't wait til i got off work). Thank you so much to Alliebaba, Dannydarko, Ashleagh, Kiloren, and even Gatlinc who replaced Ash at the end and of course my wife, Auronjr for getting us to the end. My most hated parts were the first Mammet fight (lvld nin jsut for it), and the mithra tracker fight. Surprisingly, we went 1/2 on airship. Dannydarko is a great leader and wealth of knowledge. Enjoy your rings.
 Seraph.Ondaraknes
By Seraph.Ondaraknes 2010-02-17 03:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

well, I was with kayo for diabolos and ouryu, then you guys all did sacrarium - promy vahzl clear without me (i met kayo when he was on 3-5).
but yeah, more or less we got it all done more or less 3 seperate nights, thanks to our resident CoP nazi pushing us.
And I cant wait to do finish ZM and get on to apoc nigh, if anyone else on seraph needs it, lemme know
 Seraph.Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-02-17 09:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Ark Angels/Divine Might in ZM. Let's do it up!!
 Seraph.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2010-02-17 09:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys plan a DM run let me know i wanna change out my earring.