Serious Salvage Group Looking For One Member.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Serious Salvage Group Looking for one member.
Serious Salvage Group Looking for one member.
First Page 2 3 4
 Fairy.Jorden
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Jorden
By Fairy.Jorden 2010-01-19 08:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Gold Salvage Linkshell ~ Fairy Server ~ Illuminati Group

We are looking for a dedicated player to join our experienced Salvage Group as we recently lost one because of school. Our group time in EST time zone (GMT-5) runs at 12:00AM on all days.

We are currently looking for a person that has several well geared jobs. Applicant with several jobs leveled that we use is preferred.

The jobs that we mainly use are Mnk, Thf, Brd, Rdm, Whm, Cor.

We would prefer our applicant be well merited and have the following gear.

Rdm- with AF2 Hat and Dalmy/Morrigans (or one of them)
Brd- Storm Fife
Thf - TH4
Cor - AF2 Hat - Joyese ~Good DD/War setup
Mnk - Black Belt (currently both our main monks have full USU so this job is really not a need.)

Currently we have only 6 members and looking for the 7th to join. Since we run with only seven people, we are looking for a person that would be able to make all runs so this is not for the casual Salvage player.

Lots are determined by a tier system and allows up to 5 items per person.

If you are interested or have any questions, you can send a tell in game to either Khaiden or Jorden, or send a private message here or place an application on our forums at

http://goldsalvage.forumfree.net

Just for your information. This group was started in September and has been extremely successful. This is a partial list of all gear that we have been successful in obtaining in the last 4 months and does not include pieces sold as we do merch Salvage gear.

Morrigan's Slops- Jorden
Usukane Somen - Vestal
Marduk's Tiara - Jorden
Morrigans Slops - Disc
Usukane Haramaki -Brenda
Usukane Sune-ate - Merow
Marduk's Cracknows - Lilman
Skadi Jambeaux - Techlife
Usukane Sune-ate - Baelfael
Morrigan's Pigaches - Jorden
Morrigan's Coronal - Jorden
Marduk's Shalwar - Jorden
Marduk's Dastanas - Jorden
Skadi Chausses -Jorden
Usukane Haramaki - Khaiden
Usukane Sune-ate -Khaiden
Usukane Somen -Khaiden
Ares Flanchard -Khaiden
Morrigan's Cuffs - Khaiden
Skadi's bazubands -Merow
Usukane Hizayoroi - Merow
Skadi Chausses - Disc
Marduk's Tiara - Disc
Usukane Gote -Vestal
Usukane Hizayoroi- Vestal
Skadi Chausses - Brenda
Morrigan's Coronal - Psychomidget
Morrigan's Cuffs - Psychomidget
Usukane Hizayoroi - Baelfael
Usukane Haramaki - Baelfael
Skadi Chausses - Bloodred
Ares's Cuirass - Techlife
Marduk's Shalwar - Khaiden
Usukane Hizayoroi - Khaiden
Ares's Solleretes - Khaiden
Usukane Hizayoroi - Jorden
Ares's Solleretes - Jorden
Ares's Flanchard - Jorden
Ares's Cuirass - Jorden
Ares's Solleretes - Lilman
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-20 00:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Jorden said:
(currently both our main monks have full USU so this job is really not a need.)

and their back up mnk, too!

gl
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
user: Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-01-20 01:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm

11/40 Pieces >>>> Jorden

8/40 Pieces >>>> Khaiden

...aren't you guys dating in game or something too? Seems like you guys are the only ones getting any gear.
[+]
 Fairy.Nelirook
user: Nelirook
By Fairy.Nelirook 2010-01-20 01:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!! just because:

Jorden & Khaiden = 19 pieces of gear

and everyone else = 21 pieces of gear

that doesent mean any thing!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-20 01:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This totally seems legit guize

[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
user: Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 01:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Jorden and I have been in the group since the start, back in September of 2009. Disc joined us a month after we started the group, but he came with full usu.

We have replaced quite a few people so that's the reason you see more gear on the two of us.

[+]
 Fairy.Srinada
user: Srinada
By Fairy.Srinada 2010-01-20 01:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I see your point, you're doing everyone else a favor by taking all the gear for yourself, lord knows only useless players with no lives have full Salvage gear right? You're just doing God's work and saving lives. I salute you!
[+]
 Fairy.Nelirook
By Fairy.Nelirook 2010-01-20 01:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

actually khaiden i believe you came in AFTER the shell was started. Psychomidget has been in since the very start as has jorden. just dont see pyschos name much. anyway enjoy it while it last khaiden.
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 01:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

How are we taking their gear? Silly Srinada. If people expect to join a group and get all they want within a month then go ahead and start your group from scratch or shout :p have fun doing that.
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-01-20 01:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

OOOOOhhhh I see!

One thing though? With those kinda numbers I wonder why people are always leaving. Something to ponder.....
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 01:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Nelirook said:
actually khaiden i believe you came in AFTER the shell was started. Psychomidget has been in since the very start as has jorden. just dont see pyschos name much. anyway enjoy it while it last khaiden.

Yes, I came in after the ls broke and took Jorden, decided to keep the ls and forums to avoid all the hassle of making a new one.

So anyway, you can ask the members who have left us if they saw anything unfair, even a couple asked to get back in the ls.

P.S. We are still in need of a THF or RDM.

Edited...
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-01-20 01:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait isn't Nelirook a former member????
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 01:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Cailleach said:

The group started when I came in, the previous one was disbanded and only Psychomidget and Jorden were able to do runs every day.
[+]
 Fairy.Semoura
user: Semoura
By Fairy.Semoura 2010-01-20 01:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, Nelirook and I were in Gold Salvage from day 1, after Jorden had about 3 pieces and a few others had maybe 1 piece. She decided she might have to actually try to get others gear so instead she told us she was going to "Break Linkshell" which she never really did. She just recruited all new people and started over basically. Anyway, I wouldn't trust her, just a warning.
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 02:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

No Semoura, I started the new group. The runs were planned around my schedule.

Your group was disbanded because one or the two main tanks preferred to camp a day one fafnir for a chance of getting a ridill. Let's not get into that, the group just didn't work out.

Only Jorden and psychomidget left, the rest could have easily reformed and keep doing Salvage, you guys had what? ten maybe eleven people?
[+]
 Fairy.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Fairy.Rorrick 2010-01-20 02:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Khaiden said:
How are we taking their gear? Silly Srinada. If people expect to join a group and get all they want within a month then go ahead and start your group from scratch or shout :p have fun doing that.

This seems a little illogical to me. You say you shouldn't expect to get everything from the start, and yet you've only been around since September and half the 40+ completed pieces belong to Jorden and yourself. That's one completed piece every week since you started for either of you.
[+]
 Fairy.Semoura
By Fairy.Semoura 2010-01-20 02:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Khaiden said:
Fairy.Cailleach said:

The group started when I came in, the previous one was disbanded and only Psychomidget and Jorden were able to do runs every day.

Not true, the new times were actually better for us than the original ones, so saying only they could make everyday at the new time is a lie. Maybe she is lying to you too, she is very good at it, anyway if anyone has any questions about Jorden's reputation, don't be afraid to ask me in game. ;)
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 02:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It took me that long to get my full Usukane set. Remember we do it everyday and have been since September. If it makes you feel better, our first 35 usu body body did not go to me, I lost lot. Too bad he left us or he would have had his full usu set too.

Again, members have left because of real life responsibilities, or at least that's what they told us :p
[+]
 Fairy.Nelirook
By Fairy.Nelirook 2010-01-20 02:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

yes please ask the members that left if it was fair. semoura and i will both be glad to tell you! ^^ also the ls that broke no one said anything about the new shell just that the old one was "breaking" incidently both sem and i have the jobs that you guys are asking for. (both th 4 with brd, storm fifes and dalmy for our rdm's even cap merits in rdm and thf for us both) maybe if you guys treated the ppl that were already in your group better you wouldnt be looking for members all the time. incidently.... i can make 4 of your guys run weekly and sem could do 7, but its easier for you to "break" the shell.
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 02:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe you were asked to join us but decided not to... Your husband was not welcomed in the group for a few reasons better left unsaid.

Can we go back to me looking for a person to join us >.>;? Please!!!!!

Edit:

Not you two! Seems you still hold a grudge against her, it's not healthy, should try moving on.
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-01-20 02:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone has to help Jorden and Khaiden get gear!!!
[+]
 Fairy.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Fairy.Rorrick 2010-01-20 02:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The numbers are odd, the specific jobs requested makes me scratch my head as the group, from what I've seen, can already fill those requirements, but oh well. They're good at Salvage; that much is evident.

Good luck with your search.
[+]
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 02:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Cailleach said:
Someone has to help Jorden and Khaiden get gear!!!

Not you again! what are you unhappy about? If you meet one of our job requirements then feel free to ask for more information then go from there if you really want to join us. if you don't, then please do me a favor and go look for one that does need the jobs you have and play.

Come to think of it, I wonder how your group handles drops.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2010-01-20 02:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

One thing I don't get if people have to come every day, why impose the above requirements on a new member? Are you going to have them swap between all those jobs depending on what zone you do?

Why would you do that? It's way simpler, assuming to just lock people into certain jobs. I can understand wanting to switch it up once in a while to break up the monotony but honestly if your shell is as good as it is no one should be bitching about always being stuck on th4 thief, storm fife bard, or DC/ Morgy rdm. If gear is the goal, no one should be complaining about the job they're on.

Good luck trying to find what you seek but I'll wager that anyone who fits the bill as described probably is in salvage and is quite happy where they are too...
 Fairy.Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-20 02:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Our set up for salvage is as follows ( including the person who recently left because of school)

Bhaflau, Silver Sea Remnants, and Zhayolm Remanats.

Disc - RDM
Merow - MNK
Khaiden - MNK
Jorden - BLM
Vestal - WHM
Socra - BRD

Brenda - THF

For Arrapago, all we did was switch Disc to COR and Jorden to RDM.

So we are looking for a rdm or thf because current members are able to play either or.

Anyways, i'm tired.... nn
 Fairy.Semoura
By Fairy.Semoura 2010-01-20 03:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Khaiden said:
Seems you still hold a grudge against her, it's not healthy, should try moving on.

I don't have a grudge, I just hate anyone that uses other people to get what they want, especially for something trivial like gear. Anyway, I made my point, good luck to anyone foolish enough to join her shell, Jorden isn't worth anymore of my time.

Take Care~
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2010-01-20 03:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Khaiden said:
So we are looking for a rdm or thf because current members are able to play either or.
So if that's the aim, all you really need is 1 person who either has RDM with Dalmy/Morgy and/or DC OR in the alternative a TH4 THF.

So really the barrier to entry here is lowered, so long as you get a person geared as such and understanding of the fact that they will play that job 7 nights/ wk in salvage you should be fine. You might want to make that clear to folks...
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-20 03:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, From what i've seen it's a drama shell... sounds dodgy.
[+]
 Fairy.Nelirook
By Fairy.Nelirook 2010-01-20 05:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

actually thats why the shell "broke" i wasent asked to come back, which i was told later we all were invited to the new shell, because i was part of the drama! and possible because jorden screwed us i told her off. i bet everyone following this post is surprised to hear that. however, only jorden and one person stayed. that says something. it also says something that the drama seems to continue in that shell. anyway im done with this. good luck khaiden and goldensalvage. /exits singing "flavor of the week"
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-20 05:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Srinada said:
I see your point, you're doing everyone else a favor by taking all the gear for yourself, lord knows only useless players with no lives have full Salvage gear right? You're just doing God's work and saving lives. I salute you!
The no life card, classy. Keep in mind you play the same game everyone else does on this forums.
Fairy.Cailleach said:
OOOOOhhhh I see!

One thing though? With those kinda numbers I wonder why people are always leaving. Something to ponder.....

That one probably has to do w/ runs 7 days a week. As much as I love salvage, that's even a little much for me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4