TeamDaiRebellion Sky Ls.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » TeamDaiRebellion sky ls.
TeamDaiRebellion sky ls.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-09 09:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Shurtugal said:
Lolpoint cap... Seriously, Anto has a great point.. I wouldn't want some new guy hopping in and getting w legs over me after 3 weeks when i've been there for a year. Some drops don't happen all that often.. I killed Kirin for like 5 months before I even seen w legs drop. Ur going to lose a lot of interest with that low of a cap on points. I would recommend making it 50 or something, so it would take ~7 weeks to cap out. It's really unfair to the ones who stick around for a long time to get out lotted by some new guy.

Of course, I do agree that some people will lot items over and over because they have the points to. But, thats why you make a rule that people can only take 1 of a certain item per X amount of time. So, Joe here cant lot a k osode every Kirin, but only once every few months.

Lol I forgot about the whole point cap discussion. I was still confused on why if you bring your own triggers (Kirin excluded) you should be able to lot one item. I don't mean 1/2 trigger, I mean both a gem and a stone. Doesn't matter how you got the triggers, their your triggers. And it's not like the other people don't get anything. You're only lotting 1 item, there's still money drops, weapon/armor drops and more abj drops if they drop.

As far as point caps, you both have it dead on. And there's the fact that once you reach your cap, and you know you're not fighting w/e god you want a drop from, why show up then?

As far as Kirin is concerned, Radiance by far has the best policy. All they want is wlegs and don't charge for the kill. Watching them rape Kirin also makes for a good show.

I once has another LS tell me it would be like 5mil to kill Kirin plus they get to lot on wlegs and all money drops. Funk that! Of course the only problem is if I ever wanted wlegs, but I don't so, doesn't apply to me.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-01-09 18:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The real point is this Chaosx. You are in the ls, you goto every event, you do everything. I join the LS, go buy a kirin set and now w.legs are mine without any effort.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-01-09 20:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey chaosx, I said I *think* I had a screenshot, then I went and looked and I didn't. Big *** difference. And I don't need to make ***up. I saw you in af2 body during the fight. If it was idle gear, then my mistake. Point is,

shut the *** up and get over it.
 Leviathan.Leonstrife
By Leviathan.Leonstrife 2010-01-09 20:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

so... we're fighting over war relic body in a merit party on my sky recruitment post.... ya that can draw a crowd...
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-01-09 21:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Leonstrife said:
so... we're fighting over war relic body in a merit party on my sky recruitment post.... ya that can draw a crowd...
Ya, silly derail. Atleast it's drawing attention to your thread.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-09 21:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
The real point is this Chaosx. You are in the ls, you goto every event, you do everything. I join the LS, go buy a kirin set and now w.legs are mine without any effort.
There was an LS that actually worked this way one time, then they took the LS bank and jumped servers after they got a ton of gil and all they gear they could suck out of people.

I did say excluding Kirin. And besides an LS doesn't have to kill anything if they don't want to, so it's really up to the general consensus of the group that's there at the time.

I'm a little judgmental when in comes to Sky shells. It would be nice to be rewarded for showing up to every event, but when you go through many sky shells because people stop showing up and/or start joining other ones, its hard to trust a shell is going to last long enough to be rewarded for any kind of loyalty.

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Hey chaosx, I said I *think* I had a screenshot, then I went and looked and I didn't. Big *** difference. And I don't need to make ***up. I saw you in af2 body during the fight. If it was idle gear, then my mistake. Point is,

shut the *** up and get over it.
Then why are you still talking? Point is... show some respect to the people you're meriting with and don't force d/c like some spoiled little kid.

Leviathan.Leonstrife said:
LOL! Hope this helps your recruiting. :P
I love the point you made in Dynamis before about how the WAR AF2 body isn't even that bad.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-01-10 04:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

ya, Sky only shells don't last. My ls has been around forever but we do everything but kings. Mainly because we are working ppl and don't have time for camping and maintaining tods.
 Leviathan.Alvar
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2010-01-10 05:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Rawr!