Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » sky/endgame
sky/endgame
By dineyinne 2009-12-12 20:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

hi im on leviathan atm have 75 blm and 75 rdm looking to do endgame events have sea sky limbus hnm experience cant find a shell on this server is there any decent gmt/eu shells recuiting if u know any or are in one plz reply thx for help
 Leviathan.Kryptik
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: phawk23
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-12-12 20:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

whats your name in game
 Asura.Dineyinne
Server: Asura
user: dineyinne
By Asura.Dineyinne 2009-12-12 22:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

dineyinne is in game name
 Leviathan.Kryptik
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-12-12 23:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I would suggest you ask these Ls Subliminal,Radiance,dryRoot,Temporal(non-Hnm)
By dineyinne 2009-12-12 23:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

cool ty
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-12-13 00:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Dryroot is the best GMT/EU one I know of, it's leader is Dazuzu I believe.
 Leviathan.Kryptik
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-12-13 00:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohh Shiiet Wassup Celest
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-12-13 00:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kryptik said:
Ohh Shiiet Wassup Celest

Thinking of applying to Dryroot myself thats what lol I need some hnm/endgame again D=
 Leviathan.Kryptik
By Leviathan.Kryptik 2009-12-13 00:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I quit but i realized that i couldnt quit this game.... so now im trying to get a better comp so i can play it on computer instead of Xbox...until then im just on FFXIAH looking at Forums and stuff
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-12-13 00:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dryroot and ShadowRavenLoft (a social that does endgame stuff) are about the only 2 Eu ls' I can think of. We have a collaborative Einherjar effort between the ppl of my Dynamis shell and SRL. I know they do Limbus and sea stuff too.

I haven't seen Dryroot around in a little while and I saw some of their members with another pearl the other day. Not sure whether they had some ppl leave or just running multiple shells like I do.
 Leviathan.Dazusu
user: Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2010-01-05 13:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

DryRoot is still as active as ever; though Linkshells consistently evolve - we are still the most active, and joint most successful end-game Linkshell on Leviathan.

We kill all Kings, CoP Wyrms, Khim, Cerb, SW, DI, participate in Einherjar (successful Odins every 2 weeks - we do this exclusively and without teaming up with other Linkshells), Dynamis, Limbus, ZNM, Fomor NMs and Sea.

The only member that's left DR (in it's entire history) would be Feldspar, that was mainly through burn-out - any others have retired from end-game or quit the game completely :-)

Our core is still solid and active (though we did take a break over Christmas, which could explain our apparent disappearance)
 Leviathan.Socomalpha
By Leviathan.Socomalpha 2010-01-10 08:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dazusu said:
and joint most successful end-game Linkshell on Leviathan.
While I respect you, your arrogance astounds me.
 Leviathan.Saivilem
user: Saivilem
By Leviathan.Saivilem 2010-01-10 23:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd ^
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-11 07:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Never dealt with Dryroot, tried to request a mil gil item on their bazaar page never heard anything back.

Personally I think Radiance is the most respected EG LS on the server. Flic and Linsivi I've talked to many times and definitely nice to people to deal with. And the group always give a nice show when fighting an NM :P

I even remember partying with Mac when he was leveling his dancer and I was still working on PLD. Even gave me a compliment on my tanking skills. :D
 Leviathan.Dazusu
user: Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2010-01-11 12:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely can be arrogant when people accuse my LS of dying or being leagues below others. Won't even try to defend the arrogant accusation

It's instinct to defend your Linkshell when such accusations are made. It wasnt intended to sound like overly-arrogant drivvel. I apologise if it rubbed anyone up the wrong way.

As Socom said when I spoke to him about this - success is defined differently for everyone. My comment of being joint successful was in regard to the area with which we focus. Your standard run of the mill HNM.

So to say we are joint successful in that area would be no word of a lie , and not arrogant IMO - because us and the other main competing LS claim equally, kill around about the same. There's nothing that stands out on either side.

I'm proud of DR, and I speak as such - if that comes across as excessive arrogance, then again - it's not intended and I apologise for that.

Agree with Chaosx, Flic and Lins both really nice; but Radiance have some pretty self-important, overly-arrogant jerks in their ls too. They just don't have the balls to speak trash to someones face. They do it to others, but it always gets back to the target.

Nothing is ever black and white.

Anyway, sorry if it sounds like I'm being a ***, I'm just trying to defend my online family; however poorly of a job I'm doing :P
[+]
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

>:O
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-11 15:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Rawr!