New Endgame Linkshell Eternal Mountain Recruiting

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2022-11-10
329 users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » New Endgame Linkshell Eternal Mountain Recruiting
New Endgame Linkshell Eternal Mountain Recruiting
By Trishula 2023-01-07 18:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all happy new year to all those that have come back from vacation! Eternal Mountain is a new endgame linkshell that is recruiting for odyssey/sortie/omen/ and Dynamis D content. We're primarily a NA ls that has some EU players looking to run content with as a group of friends.

Schedule as following:
Dynamis: Saturday night (times are still being discussed.)
Omen: Wednesday 8:30pm eastern & Sunday afternoons 3:30pm
Sortie & Odyssey are still in the middle of forming so no set times on those content.

If interested please shoot either me, or any of these sack holders(Marciline/Ashbael/Orlanda/Foolyghooly) list jobs that are geared as to help with organizing applicants please. Hope to see you in game :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Angenard
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2023-01-07 20:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck!! Wishing you success Trishula :)
[+]
By Trishula 2023-01-07 21:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

ty ty :D
By Trishula 2023-01-13 16:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Update: We've invited quite a few players, looking to seek more players that are willing to join a ls with a tightly knit community.
Currently seeking: Tanks, and healers, Support is a plus.
[+]
By Trishula 2023-01-25 13:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Good afternoon, refreshing this recruitment post.
I've updated our schedule, which will be the following.

Omen: Sundays 4:00pm est & Wednesdays 8:00pm est
Dynamis: Sautrdays 8:00pm est
Odyssey + Sortie: Mondays & Friday & Sundays 8pm

We are currently seeking Tanks,Healers,Support if our schedule fits yours, and you want a ls that is striving to create a community please message me on here, or marciline in game for more information. Hope to see you in game :)
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2023-01-25 13:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know a few that have been looking for Omen. Is there any "only event LS" requirement? How do you guys handle drops?
By Trishula 2023-01-25 15:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as drops go since we all started at the same time,I let people roll on a need basis, but that the new members that joined will have to wait for the members that have joined at the beginning to get their omen drops.
[+]