Can Someone Help With My BRD Lua Please?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Can someone help with my BRD lua please?
Can someone help with my BRD lua please?
By cramerb535 2022-07-07 08:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I am pulling out my remaining hair trying to get this thing to work. I am using Serindrile's luas and for BRD I cannot figure out how to get my Daurdabla to auto swap in while doing dummy songs. I am using for macro line /console gs c set ExtraSongsMode Dummy. I will post my lua below but I have not altered anything within and I have the harp so I am confused why it will not automatically swap.

I hope I am correct in the order of using the macro. So if I start with 2 songs then hit my macro which contains the dummy line and the song I am using should it not equip my harp and cast 3rd song?
Code
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- __________.__                                ________                          __               .__.__  __      __  .__    .__           _____.__.__              
-- \______   |  |   ____ _____    ______ ____   \______ \   ____     ____   _____/  |_    ____   __| _|___/  |_  _/  |_|  |__ |__| ______ _/ ____|__|  |   ____      
--  |     ___|  | _/ __ \\__  \  /  ____/ __ \   |    |  \ /  _ \   /    \ /  _ \   __\ _/ __ \ / __ ||  \   __\ \   __|  |  \|  |/  ___/ \   __\|  |  | _/ __ \     
--  |    |   |  |_\  ___/ / __ \_\___ \\  ___/   |    `   (  <_> ) |   |  (  <_> |  |   \  ___// /_/ ||  ||  |    |  | |   Y  |  |\___ \   |  |  |  |  |_\  ___/     
--  |____|   |____/\___  (____  /____  >\___  > /_______  /\____/  |___|  /\____/|__|    \___  \____ ||__||__|    |__| |___|  |__/____  >  |__|  |__|____/\___  > /\ 
--                     \/     \/     \/     \/          \/              \/                   \/     \/                      \/        \/                      \/  \/ 
--
--	Please do not edit this file!							Please do not edit this file!							Please do not edit this file!
--
--	Editing this file will cause you to be unable to use Github Desktop to update!
--
--	Any changes you wish to make in this file you should be able to make by overloading. That is Re-Defining the same variables or functions in another file, by copying and
--	pasting them to a file that is loaded after the original file, all of my library files, and then job files are loaded first.
--	The last files to load are the ones unique to you. User-Globals, Charactername-Globals, Charactername_Job_Gear, in that order, so these changes will take precedence.
--
--	You may wish to "hook" into existing functions, to add functionality without losing access to updates or fixes I make, for example, instead of copying and editing
--	status_change(), you can instead use the function user_status_change() in the same manner, which is called by status_change() if it exists, most of the important 
--  gearswap functions work like this in my files, and if it's unique to a specific job, user_job_status_change() would be appropriate instead.
--
--  Variables and tables can be easily redefined just by defining them in one of the later loaded files: autofood = 'Miso Ramen' for example.
--  States can be redefined as well: state.HybridMode:options('Normal','PDT') though most of these are already redefined in the gear files for editing there.
--	Commands can be added easily with: user_self_command(commandArgs, eventArgs) or user_job_self_command(commandArgs, eventArgs)
--
--	If you're not sure where is appropriate to copy and paste variables, tables and functions to make changes or add them:
--		User-Globals.lua - 			This file loads with all characters, all jobs, so it's ideal for settings and rules you want to be the same no matter what.
--		Charactername-Globals.lua -	This file loads with one character, all jobs, so it's ideal for gear settings that are usable on all jobs, but unique to this character.
--		Charactername_Job_Gear.lua-	This file loads only on one character, one job, so it's ideal for things that are specific only to that job and character.
--
--
--	If you still need help, feel free to contact me on discord or ask in my chat for help: https://discord.gg/ug6xtvQ
--  !Please do NOT message me in game about anything third party related, though you're welcome to message me there and ask me to talk on another medium.
--
--  Please do not edit this file!							Please do not edit this file!							Please do not edit this file!
-- __________.__                                ________                          __               .__.__  __      __  .__    .__           _____.__.__              
-- \______   |  |   ____ _____    ______ ____   \______ \   ____     ____   _____/  |_    ____   __| _|___/  |_  _/  |_|  |__ |__| ______ _/ ____|__|  |   ____      
--  |     ___|  | _/ __ \\__  \  /  ____/ __ \   |    |  \ /  _ \   /    \ /  _ \   __\ _/ __ \ / __ ||  \   __\ \   __|  |  \|  |/  ___/ \   __\|  |  | _/ __ \     
--  |    |   |  |_\  ___/ / __ \_\___ \\  ___/   |    `   (  <_> ) |   |  (  <_> |  |   \  ___// /_/ ||  ||  |    |  | |   Y  |  |\___ \   |  |  |  |  |_\  ___/     
--  |____|   |____/\___  (____  /____  >\___  > /_______  /\____/  |___|  /\____/|__|    \___  \____ ||__||__|    |__| |___|  |__/____  >  |__|  |__|____/\___  > /\ 
--                     \/     \/     \/     \/          \/              \/                   \/     \/                      \/        \/                      \/  \/ 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Setup functions for this job.  Generally should not be modified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--[[
    Custom commands:

ExtraSongsMode may take one of three values: None, Dummy, FullLength

You can set these via the standard 'set' and 'cycle' self-commands.  EG:
    gs c cycle ExtraSongsMode
    gs c set ExtraSongsMode Dummy

The Dummy state will equip the bonus song instrument and ensure non-duration gear is equipped.
    The FullLength state will simply equip the bonus song instrument on top of standard gear.

Simple macro to cast a dummy Daurdabla song:
    /console gs c set ExtraSongsMode Dummy
    /ma "Mage's Ballad" <me>

To use a Terpander rather than Daurdabla, set the info.ExtraSongInstrument variable to
    'Terpander', and info.ExtraSongs to 1.
--]]

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
    -- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Sel-Include.lua')
end

-- Setup vars that are user-independent.  state.Buff vars initialized here will automatically be tracked.
function job_setup()

state.ExtraSongsMode = M{['description']='Extra Songs','None','Dummy','DummyLock','FullLength','FullLengthLock'}
	-- Whether to use Carn (or song daggers in general) under a certain threshhold even when weapons are locked.
	state.CarnMode = M{'Always','300','1000','Never'}

state.Buff['Aftermath: Lv.3'] = buffactive['Aftermath: Lv.3'] or false
    state.Buff['Pianissimo'] = buffactive['Pianissimo'] or false
	state.Buff['Nightingale'] = buffactive['Nightingale'] or false
	state.RecoverMode = M('35%', '60%', 'Always', 'Never')

autows = "Rudra's Storm"
	autofood = 'Pear Crepe'

state.AutoSongMode = M(false, 'Auto Song Mode')

update_melee_groups()
	init_job_states({"Capacity","AutoRuneMode","AutoTrustMode","AutoNukeMode","AutoWSMode","AutoShadowMode","AutoFoodMode","AutoStunMode","AutoDefenseMode","AutoSongMode",},{"AutoBuffMode","AutoSambaMode","Weapons","OffenseMode","WeaponskillMode","IdleMode","Passive","RuneElement","ExtraSongsMode","CastingMode","CarnMode","TreasureMode",})
end

-- Job-specific hooks for standard casting events.
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
-- Set eventArgs.useMidcastGear to true if we want midcast gear equipped on precast.

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic target handling to be done.

function job_filtered_action(spell, eventArgs)
	if spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' then
		local available_ws = S(windower.ffxi.get_abilities().weapon_skills)
		-- WS 112 is Double Thrust, meaning a Spear is equipped.
		if available_ws:contains(32) then
            if spell.english == "Rudra's Storm" then
				windower.chat.input('/ws "Savage Blade" '..spell.target.raw)
                cancel_spell()
				eventArgs.cancel = true
            end
        end
	end
end

function job_pretarget(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.type == 'BardSong' and not spell.targets.Enemy then
		if state.Buff['Pianissimo'] and spell.target.raw == '<t>' and (player.target.type == 'NONE' or spell.target.type == 'MONSTER') then
			eventArgs.cancel = true
			windower.chat.input('/ma "'..spell.name..'" <stpt>')
		elseif spell.target.raw == '<t>' and (player.target.type == 'NONE' or player.target.type == "MONSTER") and not state.Buff['Pianissimo'] then
			change_target('<me>')
			return
		end
    end
end

function job_precast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)
	if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
		if spell.english:contains('Honor March') then
			equip({range="Marsyas"})
		end
		if not sets.precast.FC[spell.english] and (spell.type == 'BardSong' and spell.targets.Enemy) then
			classes.CustomClass = 'SongDebuff'
		end
	end
end

function job_filter_precast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.type == 'BardSong' and not spell.targets.Enemy then
		local spell_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_spell_recasts()

-- Auto-Pianissimo
        if ((spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' and not spell.target.charmed) or (spell.target.type == 'NPC')) and spell.target.in_party and not state.Buff['Pianissimo'] then
            if spell_recasts[spell.recast_id] < 1.5 then
                send_command('@input /ja "Pianissimo" <me>; wait 1.1; input /ma "'..spell.name..'" '..spell.target.name)
                eventArgs.cancel = true
            end
        end
    end
end

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_midcast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
        if spell.type == 'BardSong' then
            -- layer general gear on first, then let default handler add song-specific gear.
            local generalClass = get_song_class(spell)
			if generalClass and sets.midcast[generalClass] then
				if sets.midcast[generalClass][state.CastingMode.value] then
					equip(sets.midcast[generalClass][state.CastingMode.value])
				else
					equip(sets.midcast[generalClass])
				end
            end
        end
    end
end

function job_post_precast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)

if state.Buff['Nightingale'] then

-- Replicate midcast in precast for nightingale including layering.
			if generalClass and sets.midcast[generalClass] then
				if sets.midcast[generalClass][state.CastingMode.value] then
					equip(sets.midcast[generalClass][state.CastingMode.value])
				else 
					equip(sets.midcast[generalClass])
				end
            end

if sets.midcast[spell.english] then
				if sets.midcast[spell.english][state.CastingMode.value] then
					equip(sets.midcast[spell.english][state.CastingMode.value])
				else
					equip(sets.midcast[spell.english])
				end
			elseif sets.midcast[get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)] then
				if sets.midcast[get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)][state.CastingMode.Value]
					then equip(sets.midcast[get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)][state.CastingMode.Value])
				else
					equip(sets.midcast[get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)])
				end
			end

if not spell.targets.Enemy and state.ExtraSongsMode.value:contains('FullLength') then
				equip(sets.midcast.Daurdabla)
			end

end

if state.CarnMode.value ~= 'Never' and (state.CarnMode.value == 'Always' or tonumber(state.CarnMode.value) > player.tp) then
			if sets.midcast[generalClass].main and sets.midcast[generalClass].main ~= player.equipment.main then
				enable('main')
				equip({main=sets.midcast[generalClass].main})
			end
			if sets.midcast[generalClass].sub and sets.midcast[generalClass].sub ~= player.equipment.sub then
				enable('sub')
				equip({sub=sets.midcast[generalClass].sub})
			end
		end

elseif spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' then
		local WSset = standardize_set(get_precast_set(spell, spellMap))
		local wsacc = check_ws_acc()

if (WSset.ear1 == "Moonshade Earring" or WSset.ear2 == "Moonshade Earring") then
			-- Replace Moonshade Earring if we're at cap TP
			if get_effective_player_tp(spell, WSset) > 3200 then
				if wsacc:contains('Acc') and not buffactive['Sneak Attack'] and sets.AccMaxTP then
					equip(sets.AccMaxTP[spell.english] or sets.AccMaxTP)
				elseif sets.MaxTP then
					equip(sets.MaxTP[spell.english] or sets.MaxTP)
				else
				end
			end
		end
	end
end

function job_post_midcast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)
		if spell.targets.Enemy then
			if sets.midcast[spell.english] then
				if sets.midcast[spell.english][state.CastingMode.value] then
					equip(sets.midcast[spell.english][state.CastingMode.value])
				else
					equip(sets.midcast[spell.english])
				end
			elseif sets.midcast[spellMap] then
				if sets.midcast[spellMap][state.CastingMode.value] then
					equip(sets.midcast[spellMap][state.CastingMode.value])
				else
					equip(sets.midcast[spellMap])
				end
			end

if can_dual_wield and sets.midcast.SongDebuff.DW then
				equip(sets.midcast.SongDebuff.DW)
			end
		else
			if can_dual_wield and sets.midcast.SongEffect.DW then
				equip(sets.midcast.SongEffect.DW)
			end
		end

if state.ExtraSongsMode.value:contains('FullLength') then
            equip(sets.midcast.Daurdabla)
        end

if not state.ExtraSongsMode.value:contains('Lock') then
			state.ExtraSongsMode:reset()
		end

if state.DisplayMode.value then update_job_states()	end

elseif spell.skill == 'Elemental Magic' and default_spell_map ~= 'ElementalEnfeeble' then
        if state.MagicBurstMode.value ~= 'Off' then equip(sets.MagicBurst) end
		if spell.element == world.weather_element or spell.element == world.day_element then
			if state.CastingMode.value == 'Fodder' then
				if spell.element == world.day_element then
					if item_available('Zodiac Ring') then
						sets.ZodiacRing = {ring2="Zodiac Ring"}
						equip(sets.ZodiacRing)
					end
				end
			end
		end

if spell.element == 'Wind' and sets.WindNuke then
			equip(sets.WindNuke)
		elseif spell.element == 'Ice' and sets.IceNuke then
			equip(sets.IceNuke)
		end

if state.RecoverMode.value ~= 'Never' and (state.RecoverMode.value == 'Always' or tonumber(state.RecoverMode.value:sub(1, -2)) > player.mpp) then
			equip(sets.RecoverMP)
		end
    end
end

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_aftercast(spell, spellMap, eventArgs)

if spell.type == 'BardSong' and not spell.interrupted then
		if state.CarnMode.value ~= 'Never' then
			if sets.midcast[generalClass].main and sets.weapons[state.Weapons.value] then
				if sets.weapons[state.Weapons.value].main then
					equip({main=sets.weapons[state.Weapons.value].main})
					disable('main')
				end
				if sets.weapons[state.Weapons.value].sub then
					equip({sub=sets.weapons[state.Weapons.value].sub})
					disable('sub')
				end
			end
		end

elseif spell.skill == 'Elemental Magic' and state.MagicBurstMode.value == 'Single' then
		state.MagicBurstMode:reset()
		if state.DisplayMode.value then update_job_states()	end
    end
end

function job_buff_change(buff, gain)
	update_melee_groups()
end

function job_get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)

if  default_spell_map == 'Cure' or default_spell_map == 'Curaga'  then
		if world.weather_element == 'Light' then
                return 'LightWeatherCure'
		elseif world.day_element == 'Light' then
                return 'LightDayCure'
        end

elseif spell.skill == "Enfeebling Magic" then
		if spell.english:startswith('Dia') then
			return "Dia"
		elseif spell.type == "WhiteMagic" or spell.english:startswith('Frazzle') or spell.english:startswith('Distract') then
			return 'MndEnfeebles'
		else
			return 'IntEnfeebles'
		end
	end
end

-- Job-specific hooks for non-casting events.

-- User code that supplements standard library decisions.

function job_zone_change(new_id,old_id)
	state.AutoSongMode:reset()
end

-- Called by the 'update' self-command.
function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
	update_melee_groups()
end

-- Modify the default idle set after it was constructed.
function job_customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if buffactive['Sublimation: Activated'] then
        if (state.IdleMode.value == 'Normal' or state.IdleMode.value:contains('Sphere')) and sets.buff.Sublimation then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.buff.Sublimation)
        elseif state.IdleMode.value:contains('DT') and sets.buff.DTSublimation then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.buff.DTSublimation)
        end
    end

if state.IdleMode.value == 'Normal' or state.IdleMode.value:contains('Sphere') then
		if player.mpp < 51 then
			if sets.latent_refresh then
				idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
			end

if (state.Weapons.value == 'None' or state.UnlockWeapons.value) and idleSet.main then
				local main_table = get_item_table(idleSet.main)

if  main_table and main_table.skill == 12 and sets.latent_refresh_grip then
					idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh_grip)
				end

if player.tp > 10 and sets.TPEat then
					idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.TPEat)
				end
			end
		end
   end

return idleSet
end

-- Function to display the current relevant user state when doing an update.
function display_current_job_state(eventArgs)
    display_current_caster_state()
    eventArgs.handled = true
end

-- Utility functions specific to this job.

-- Determine the custom class to use for the given song.
function get_song_class(spell)
    -- Can't use spell.targets:contains() because this is being pulled from resources
    if spell.targets.Enemy then
		return 'SongDebuff'
    elseif state.ExtraSongsMode.value:contains('Dummy') then
        return 'DaurdablaDummy'
    else
        return 'SongEffect'
    end
end

-- Examine equipment to determine what our current TP weapon is.
function update_melee_groups()
	if player.equipment.main then
		classes.CustomMeleeGroups:clear()

if player.equipment.main == "Carnwenhan" and state.Buff['Aftermath: Lv.3'] then
				classes.CustomMeleeGroups:append('AM')
		end
	end
end

-- Allow jobs to override this code
function job_self_command(commandArgs, eventArgs)

end

function job_tick()
	if check_song() then return true end
	if check_buff() then return true end
	if check_buffup() then return true end
	return false
end

function check_song()
	if state.AutoSongMode.value then
		if not buffactive.march then
			windower.chat.input('/ma "Honor March" <me>')
			tickdelay = os.clock() + 2
			return true
		elseif not buffactive.minuet then
			windower.chat.input('/ma "Valor Minuet V" <me>')
			return true
		elseif not buffactive.madrigal then
			windower.send_command('gs c set ExtraSongsMode FullLength;input /ma "Blade Madrigal" <me>')
			return true
		else
			return false
		end
	else
		return false
	end
end

function check_buff()
	if state.AutoBuffMode.value ~= 'Off' and not data.areas.cities:contains(world.area) then
		for i in pairs(buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value]) do
			if not buffactive[buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].Buff] and (buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].When == 'Always' or (buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].When == 'Combat' and (player.in_combat or being_attacked)) or (buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].When == 'Engaged' and player.status == 'Engaged') or (buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].When == 'Idle' and player.status == 'Idle') or (buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].When == 'OutOfCombat' and not (player.in_combat or being_attacked))) and spell_recasts[buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].SpellID] < spell_latency and silent_can_use(buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].SpellID) then
				windower.chat.input('/ma "'..buff_spell_lists[state.AutoBuffMode.Value][i].Name..'" <me>')
				return true
			end
		end
	else
		return false
	end
end

function check_buffup()
	if buffup ~= '' then
		local needsbuff = false
		for i in pairs(buff_spell_lists[buffup]) do
			if not buffactive[buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].Buff] and silent_can_use(buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].SpellID) then
				needsbuff = true
				break
			end
		end

if not needsbuff then
			add_to_chat(217, 'All '..buffup..' buffs are up!')
			buffup = ''
			return false
		end

for i in pairs(buff_spell_lists[buffup]) do
			if not buffactive[buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].Buff] and silent_can_use(buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].SpellID) and spell_recasts[buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].SpellID] < spell_latency then
				windower.chat.input('/ma "'..buff_spell_lists[buffup][i].Name..'" <me>')
				return true
			end
		end

return false
	else
		return false
	end
end

buff_spell_lists = {
	Auto = {--Options for When are: Always, Engaged, Idle, OutOfCombat, Combat
		{Name='Refresh',			Buff='Refresh',			SpellID=109,	When='Idle'},
		{Name='Phalanx',			Buff='Phalanx',			SpellID=106,	When='Idle'},
		{Name='Stoneskin',			Buff='Stoneskin',		SpellID=54,		When='Idle'},
		{Name='Blink',				Buff='Blink',			SpellID=53,		When='Idle'},
	},
	Default = {
		{Name='Refresh',			Buff='Refresh',			SpellID=109,	Reapply=false},
		{Name='Phalanx',			Buff='Phalanx',			SpellID=106,	Reapply=false},
		{Name='Stoneskin',			Buff='Stoneskin',		SpellID=54,		Reapply=false},
		{Name='Blink',				Buff='Blink',			SpellID=53,		Reapply=false},
	},
}
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-07-07 09:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the specific BRD.lua, what you're looking to edit should be Name_BRD.lua. If you post that we can help find your issue because nothing should be changed in the BRD.lua.
[+]
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Server: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2022-07-07 09:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What song are you using for dummys? I just set my Paeons to be dummys which requires no extra macros or fiddling around:

sets.midcast.Paeon = set_combine(sets.midcast.SongRecast, {range=info.ExtraSongInstrument}

In your BRD_Gear.lua, is your extra song instrument set to Daurdabla?

info.ExtraSongInstrument = 'Daurdabla'
 Asura.Jokes
Server: Asura
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2022-07-07 09:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

/console gs c cycle ExtraSongsMode is what I use in my macros for dummy songs, and I use Selindrils (and have done for quite a long time).

/console gs c reset ExtraSongsMode is nice to have in non-dummy songs to make sure it's reset and you don't accidentally do a short duration low potency song.

my macro looks like this:

Line 1: /console gs c cycle ExtraSongsMode
Line 2: /ma "army's paeon" <stpt>
 Asura.Bippin
Server: Asura
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-07-07 10:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a link in that lua to a discord to get help...
By cramerb535 2022-07-07 10:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry here is the BRD_gear lua and thanks for taking a look
Code
function user_job_setup()
	-- Options: Override default values
    state.OffenseMode:options('Normal','Acc')
	state.HybridMode:options('Normal','DT')
    state.CastingMode:options('Normal','Resistant','AoE')
    state.IdleMode:options('Normal','NoRefresh','DT')
	state.Weapons:options('None','Naegling','Aeneas','DualWeapons','DualNaegling','DualTauret','DualAeolian')
	-- Whether to use Carn (or song daggers in general) under a certain threshhold even when weapons are locked.
	state.CarnMode = M{'Always','300','1000','Never'}

gear.melee_jse_back = {name="Intarabus's Cape",augments={'Accuracy+20 Attack+20'}}
	gear.magic_jse_back = {name="Intarabus's Cape",augments={'CHR+20','Mag. Acc+20 /Mag. Dmg.+20','Mag. Acc.+10','"Fast Cast"+10','Damage taken-5%',}}

-- Adjust this if using the Terpander (new +song instrument)
    info.ExtraSongInstrument = 'Blurred Harp +1'
	-- How many extra songs we can keep from Daurdabla/Terpander
    info.ExtraSongs = 1

-- Set this to false if you don't want to use custom timers.
    state.UseCustomTimers = M(false, 'Use Custom Timers')

-- Additional local binds
    send_command('bind ^` gs c cycle ExtraSongsMode')
	send_command('bind !` input /ma "Chocobo Mazurka" <me>')
	send_command('bind @` gs c cycle MagicBurstMode')
	send_command('bind @f10 gs c cycle RecoverMode')
	send_command('bind @f8 gs c toggle AutoNukeMode')
	send_command('bind !r gs c weapons None;gs c update')
	send_command('bind !q gs c weapons NukeWeapons;gs c update')
	send_command('bind ^q gs c weapons Swords;gs c update')
	send_command('bind !f7 gs c cycle CarnMode')

select_default_macro_book()
end

function init_gear_sets()

--------------------------------------
	-- Start defining the sets
	--------------------------------------

-- Weapons sets
	sets.weapons.Aeneas = {main="Aeneas",sub="Genmei Shield"}
	sets.weapons.DualWeapons = {main="Aeneas",sub="Blurred Knife +1"}
	sets.weapons.DualNaegling = {main="Naegling",sub="Blurred Knife +1"}
	sets.weapons.Naegling = {main="Naegling",sub="Genmei Shield"}
	sets.weapons.DualTauret = {main="Tauret",sub="Blurred Knife +1"}
	sets.weapons.DualAeolian = {main="Tauret",sub="Malevolence"}

sets.buff.Sublimation = {waist="Embla Sash"}
    sets.buff.DTSublimation = {waist="Embla Sash"}

-- Precast Sets

-- Fast cast sets for spells
	sets.precast.FC = {
	main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'Blood Pact Dmg.+6','Pet: VIT+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+24','DMG:+23',}},
    sub="Clerisy Strap",
    range="Marsyas",
    head="Bunzi's Hat",
    body="Inyanga Jubbah +1",
    hands="Fili Manchettes +1",
    legs="Assid. Pants +1",
    feet={ name="Bihu Slippers +1", augments={'Enhances "Nightingale" effect',}},
    neck="Mizu. Kubikazari",
    waist="Witful Belt",
    left_ear="Enchntr. Earring +1",
    right_ear="Loquac. Earring",
    left_ring="Lebeche Ring",
    right_ring="Prolix Ring",
    back="Atheling Mantle",}

sets.precast.FC.DT = {main=gear.grioavolr_fc_staff,sub="Clerisy Strap +1",ammo="Impatiens",
		head="Bunzi's Hat",neck="Voltsurge Torque",ear1="Enchntr. Earring +1",ear2="Loquac. Earring",
		body="Inyanga Jubbah +2",hands="Leyline Gloves",ring1="Kishar Ring",ring2="Lebeche Ring",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Witful Belt",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Bihu Slippers +1"}

sets.precast.FC.Cure = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {feet="Vanya Clogs"})

sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {waist="Siegel Sash"})
	sets.precast.FC.Dispelga = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {main="Daybreak",sub="Genmei Shield"})

sets.precast.FC.BardSong = {main=gear.grioavolr_fc_staff,sub="Clerisy Strap +1",range="Blurred Harp +1",ammo=empty,
		head="Bunzi's Hat",neck="Voltsurge Torque",ear1="Enchntr. Earring +1",ear2="Loquac. Earring",
		body="Inyanga Jubbah +2",hands="Leyline Gloves",ring1="Kishar Ring",ring2="Lebeche Ring",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Witful Belt",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Bihu Slippers +1"}

sets.precast.FC.SongDebuff = set_combine(sets.precast.FC.BardSong,{range="Marsyas"})
	sets.precast.FC.SongDebuff.Resistant = set_combine(sets.precast.FC.BardSong,{range="Blurred Harp +1"})
	sets.precast.FC.Lullaby = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.precast.FC.Lullaby.Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby'] = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby'].Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby'].AoE = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby II'] = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby II'].Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.precast.FC['Horde Lullaby II'].AoE = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}

sets.precast.FC.Mazurka = set_combine(sets.precast.FC.BardSong,{range="Marsyas"})
	sets.precast.FC['Honor March'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC.BardSong,{range="Marsyas"})

sets.precast.FC.Daurdabla = set_combine(sets.precast.FC.BardSong, {range=info.ExtraSongInstrument})
	sets.precast.DaurdablaDummy = sets.precast.FC.Daurdabla

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs

sets.precast.JA.Nightingale = {feet="Bihu Slippers +1"}
	sets.precast.JA.Troubadour = {body="Bihu Jstcorps +1"}
	sets.precast.JA['Soul Voice'] = {legs="Bihu Cannions +1"}

-- Waltz set (chr and vit)
	sets.precast.Waltz = {}

-- Weaponskill sets
	-- Default set for any weaponskill that isn't any more specifically defined
	sets.precast.WS = {ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Mache Earring +1",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",ring1="Ramuh Ring +1",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Grunfeld Rope",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}

sets.precast.WS.Acc = {ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Combatant's Torque",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Mache Earring +1",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",ring1="Ramuh Ring +1",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Olseni Belt",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}

sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'] = {ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Ishvara Earring",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",ring1="Rufescent Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Sailfi Belt +1",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}

sets.precast.WS['Aeolian Edge'] = {ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Cath Palug Crown",neck="Baetyl Pendant",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Friomisi Earring",
		body="Chironic Doublet",hands=gear.chironic_enfeeble_hands,ring1="Metamorph Ring +1",ring2="Shiva Ring +1",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Refoccilation Stone",legs="Gyve Trousers",feet=gear.chironic_nuke_feet}

-- Swap to these on Moonshade using WS if at 3000 TP
	sets.MaxTP = {ear1="Ishvara Earring",ear2="Telos Earring",}
	sets.AccMaxTP = {ear1="Mache Earring +1",ear2="Telos Earring"}

-- Specific weaponskill sets.  Uses the base set if an appropriate WSMod version isn't found.

-- Midcast Sets

-- General set for recast times.
	sets.midcast.FastRecast = {main=gear.grioavolr_fc_staff,sub="Clerisy Strap +1",ammo="Hasty Pinion +1",

-- Gear to enhance certain classes of songs
	sets.midcast.Ballad = {legs="Fili Rhingrave +1"}
	sets.midcast.Lullaby = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.midcast.Lullaby.Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby'] = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby'].Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby'].AoE = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby II'] = {range="Marsyas"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby II'].Resistant = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast['Horde Lullaby II'].AoE = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast.Madrigal = {head="Fili Calot +1"}
	sets.midcast.Paeon = {}
	sets.midcast.March = {hands="Fili Manchettes +1"}
	sets.midcast['Honor March'] = set_combine(sets.midcast.March,{range="Marsyas"})
	sets.midcast.Minuet = {body="Fili Hongreline +1"}
	sets.midcast.Minne = {}
	sets.midcast.Carol = {}
	sets.midcast["Sentinel's Scherzo"] = {feet="Fili Cothurnes +1"}
	sets.midcast['Magic Finale'] = {range="Blurred Harp +1"}
	sets.midcast.Mazurka = {range="Marsyas"}

-- For song buffs (duration and AF3 set bonus)
	sets.midcast.SongEffect = {main="Kali",sub="Genmei Shield",range="Blurred Harp +1",ammo=empty,
		head="Fili Calot +1",neck="Mnbw. Whistle +1",ear1="Enchntr. Earring +1",ear2="Loquac. Earring",
		body="Fili Hongreline +1",hands="Inyan. Dastanas +2",ring1="Stikini Ring +1",ring2="Stikini Ring +1",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Kobo Obi",legs="Inyanga Shalwar +2",feet="Brioso Slippers +2"}

sets.midcast.SongEffect.DW = {main="Kali",sub="Kali"}

-- For song defbuffs (duration primary, accuracy secondary)
	sets.midcast.SongDebuff = {main="Kali",sub="Ammurapi Shield",range="Marsyas",ammo=empty,
		head="Inyanga Tiara +2",neck="Mnbw. Whistle +1",ear1="Regal Earring",ear2="Digni. Earring",
		body="Fili Hongreline +1",hands="Inyan. Dastanas +2",ring1="Metamorph Ring +1",ring2="Stikini Ring +1",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Acuity Belt +1",legs="Inyanga Shalwar +2",feet="Brioso Slippers +2"}

sets.midcast.SongDebuff.DW = {main="Kali",sub="Kali"}

-- For song defbuffs (accuracy primary, duration secondary)
	sets.midcast.SongDebuff.Resistant = {main="Daybreak",sub="Ammurapi Shield",range="Blurred Harp +1",ammo=empty,
		head="Inyanga Tiara +2",neck="Mnbw. Whistle +1",ear1="Regal Earring",ear2="Digni. Earring",
		body="Inyanga Jubbah +2",hands="Inyan. Dastanas +2",ring1="Metamorph Ring +1",ring2="Stikini Ring +1",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Acuity Belt +1",legs="Inyanga Shalwar +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}

-- Song-specific recast reduction
	sets.midcast.SongRecast = {main=gear.grioavolr_fc_staff,sub="Clerisy Strap +1",range="Blurred Harp +1",ammo=empty,
		body="Inyanga Jubbah +2",hands="Gendewitha Gages +1",ring1="Kishar Ring",ring2="Prolix Ring",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Witful Belt",legs="Fili Rhingrave +1",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}

sets.midcast.SongDebuff.DW = {}

-- Cast spell with normal gear, except using Daurdabla instead
    sets.midcast.Daurdabla = {range=info.ExtraSongInstrument}

-- Dummy song with Daurdabla; minimize duration to make it easy to overwrite.
    sets.midcast.DaurdablaDummy = set_combine(sets.midcast.SongRecast, {range=info.ExtraSongInstrument})

-- Other general spells and classes.
	sets.midcast.Cure = {main="Serenity",sub="Curatio Grip",ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
        head="Gende. Caubeen +1",neck="Incanter's Torque",ear1="Gifted Earring",ear2="Mendi. Earring",
        body="Kaykaus Bliaut",hands="Kaykaus Cuffs",ring1="Janniston Ring",ring2="Menelaus's Ring",
        back="Tempered Cape +1",waist="Luminary Sash",legs="Carmine Cuisses +1",feet="Kaykaus Boots"}

sets.midcast.Curaga = sets.midcast.Cure

sets.Self_Healing = {neck="Phalaina Locket",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring2="Kunaji Ring",waist="Gishdubar Sash"}
	sets.Cure_Received = {neck="Phalaina Locket",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring2="Kunaji Ring",waist="Gishdubar Sash"}
	sets.Self_Refresh = {back="Grapevine Cape",waist="Gishdubar Sash"}

sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'] = {main="Serenity",sub="Fulcio Grip",ammo="Hasty Pinion +1",
		head="Telchine Cap",neck="Voltsurge Torque",ear1="Andoaa Earring",ear2="Gifted Earring",
		body="Telchine Chas.",hands="Telchine Gloves",ring1="Stikini Ring +1",ring2="Stikini Ring +1",
		back=gear.magic_jse_back,waist="Embla Sash",legs="Telchine Braconi",feet="Telchine Pigaches"}

sets.midcast.Stoneskin = set_combine(sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'], {neck="Nodens Gorget",ear2="Earthcry Earring",waist="Siegel Sash",legs="Shedir Seraweels"})

sets.midcast['Elemental Magic'] = {main="Daybreak",sub="Ammurapi Shield",ammo="Ghastly Tathlum +1",
		head="C. Palug Crown",neck="Sanctity Necklace",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Crematio Earring",
		body="Chironic Doublet",hands="Volte Gloves",ring1="Shiva Ring +1",ring2="Shiva Ring +1",
		back="Toro Cape",waist="Sekhmet Corset",legs="Gyve Trousers",feet=gear.chironic_nuke_feet}

sets.midcast['Elemental Magic'].Resistant = {main="Daybreak",sub="Ammurapi Shield",ammo="Ghastly Tathlum +1",
		head="C. Palug Crown",neck="Sanctity Necklace",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Crematio Earring",
		body="Chironic Doublet",hands="Volte Gloves",ring1="Shiva Ring +1",ring2="Shiva Ring +1",
		back="Toro Cape",waist="Yamabuki-no-Obi",legs="Gyve Trousers",feet=gear.chironic_nuke_feet}

sets.midcast.Cursna =  set_combine(sets.midcast.Cure, {neck="Debilis Medallion",hands="Hieros Mittens",
		back="Oretan. Cape +1",ring1="Haoma's Ring",ring2="Menelaus's Ring",waist="Witful Belt",feet="Vanya Clogs"})

sets.midcast.StatusRemoval = set_combine(sets.midcast.FastRecast, {main=gear.grioavolr_fc_staff,sub="Clemency Grip"})

-- Resting sets
	sets.resting = {main="Chatoyant Staff",sub="Umbra Strap",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
		head="Bunzi's Hat",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Etiolation Earring",ear2="Ethereal Earring",
		body="Respite Cloak",hands=gear.chironic_refresh_hands,ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Dark Ring",
		back="Umbra Cape",waist="Flume Belt +1",legs="Assid. Pants +1",feet=gear.chironic_refresh_feet}

sets.idle = {main="Mpaca's Staff",sub="Umbra Strap",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
		head="Bunzi's Hat",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Etiolation Earring",ear2="Ethereal Earring",
		body="Respite Cloak",hands=gear.chironic_refresh_hands,ring1="Stikini Ring +1",ring2="Stikini Ring +1",
		back="Umbra Cape",waist="Flume Belt +1",legs="Assid. Pants +1",feet=gear.chironic_refresh_feet}

sets.idle.NoRefresh = {main="Daybreak",sub="Genmei Shield",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
		head="Nyame Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Etiolation Earring",ear2="Sanare Earring",
		body="Nyame Mail",hands="Nyame Gauntlets",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Shadow Ring",
		back="Moonlight Cape",waist="Carrier's Sash",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Fili Cothurnes +1"}

sets.idle.DT = {main="Daybreak",sub="Genmei Shield",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
		head="Nyame Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Etiolation Earring",ear2="Sanare Earring",
		body="Nyame Mail",hands="Nyame Gauntlets",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Shadow Ring",
		back="Moonlight Cape",waist="Carrier's Sash",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Nyame Sollerets"}

-- Defense sets

sets.defense.PDT = {main="Terra's Staff", sub="Umbra Strap",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
		back="Moonlight Cape",waist="Carrier's Sash",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Nyame Sollerets"}

sets.defense.MDT = {main="Terra's Staff", sub="Umbra Strap",ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",

sets.Kiting = {feet="Fili Cothurnes +1"}
	sets.latent_refresh = {waist="Fucho-no-obi"}
	sets.latent_refresh_grip = {sub="Oneiros Grip"}
	sets.TPEat = {neck="Chrys. Torque"}

-- Engaged sets

-- Variations for TP weapon and (optional) offense/defense modes.  Code will fall back on previous
	-- sets if more refined versions aren't defined.
	-- If you create a set with both offense and defense modes, the offense mode should be first.
	-- EG: sets.engaged.Dagger.Accuracy.Evasion

sets.engaged = {main="Aeneas",sub="Genmei Shield",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Cessance Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",ring1="Petrov Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Battlecast Gaiters"}
	sets.engaged.DT = {main="Aeneas",sub="Genmei Shield",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Nyame Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Cessance Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Nyame Mail",hands="Nyame Gauntlets",ring1="Petrov Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Nyame Sollerets"}
	sets.engaged.Acc = {main="Aeneas",sub="Genmei Shield",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Combatant's Torque",ear1="Digni. Earring",ear2="Telos Earring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Olseni Belt",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}
	sets.engaged.DW = {main="Aeneas",sub="Blurred Knife +1",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Suppanomimi",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",ring1="Petrov Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Reiki Yotai",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Battlecast Gaiters"}
	sets.engaged.DW.DT = {main="Aeneas",sub="Blurred Knife +1",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Nyame Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Suppanomimi",ear2="Brutal Earring",
		body="Nyame Mail",hands="Nyame Gauntlets",ring1="Petrov Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Reiki Yotai",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Nyame Sollerets"}
	sets.engaged.DW.Acc = {main="Aeneas",sub="Blurred Knife +1",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",neck="Combatant's Torque",ear1="Suppanomimi",ear2="Telos Earring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Reiki Yotai",legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",feet="Aya. Gambieras +2"}
	sets.engaged.DW.Acc.DT = {main="Aeneas",sub="Blurred Knife +1",ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
		head="Nyame Helm",neck="Combatant's Torque",ear1="Suppanomimi",ear2="Telos Earring",
		body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",hands="Nyame Gauntlets",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Ilabrat Ring",
		back=gear.melee_jse_back,waist="Reiki Yotai",legs="Nyame Flanchard",feet="Nyame Sollerets"}
end

-- Select default macro book on initial load or subjob change.
function select_default_macro_book()
	set_macro_page(10, 10)
end

state.Weapons:options('None','Naegling','Aeneas','DualWeapons','DualNaegling','DualTauret','DualAeolian')

autows_list = {['Naegling']='Savage Blade',['Aeneas']="Rudra's Storm",['DualWeapons']="Rudra's Storm",['DualNaegling']='Savage Blade',['DualTauret']='Evisceration',
     ['DualAeolian']='Aeolian Edge'}
By Spookyfish89 2022-07-07 10:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
    info.ExtraSongInstrument = 'Blurred Harp +1'
    info.ExtraSongs = 1

should be;
Code
    info.ExtraSongInstrument = 'Daurdabla'
    info.ExtraSongs = 2

as Greyfawkz mentioned above. However, you can forego the dummysongsmode line in your macros by making a line for Paeon I and Paeon II in your name_brd.lua with just range="Daurdabla" like also suggested above.
[+]