Forum » FFXI » General » Old friends on bahamut
Old friends on bahamut
 Bahamut.Feisei
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2022-05-23 02:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Here I am nostalgic of old times, just curious if any of the people from back then might be active on these forums. Lordmagnus, Vinoda, Maestrom, Foustian, Kelab, Sendra, Fenris,

Kick me from the LS lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Arioch
By Bahamut.Arioch 2022-05-23 05:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still here fei
 Bahamut.Cypan
user: Cypan
By Bahamut.Cypan 2022-05-23 17:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cypan (Cypanlryh), Bregor, and Cyrite are all still here.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [316 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Angenard
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2023-04-04 21:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know you, but I'm from Bahamut! Hope you can find your friends and maybe rekindle that love for XI? <3
[+]
By Trillium 2023-04-05 02:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm from back as far as PS2 release. Bahamut4Life! Great little community exists today. Great how most people are nice and chill in the game these days. Anyone thinking of coming back, it is a blast to do all the new content (I took a break after Delve stuff was completed, and there was still years of stuff to do... and still doing things).
[+]
 Bahamut.Lordmagnus
By Bahamut.Lordmagnus 2023-04-06 02:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I see someone's been reminiscing on me fondly! It's so heartwarming I could puke xD

But seriously lol, it's really sweet of you to have posted this. I hope you are well, bro!!! I found myself waxing nostalgic on the ol' FullEclipse fam as well (you included, ofc), and did some random Googling, expecting nothing...and lo! I found this sweet little nugget at the end of the rainbow. Wish I'd found it sooner!

I don't play much retail anymore, although Lordmagnus is still alive and well on Bahamut. I've played on a few private servers randomly, but haven't touched XI at all until recently. I just started on the HorizonXI private server about a month ago, and it's been a blast! Authentic FFXI retail circa CoP and Zilart, with some minor and welcome modifications. Plus, a remarkably large population (usually 3k+ people on), which really makes it feel like the old days. Here's their site: https://horizonxi.com/

Hit me up on Discord and let's catch up!!! Sendra would love to hear how you're doing as well. I'm EvanOnEarth#2153

And thanks again for posting this, bro. That's nothing short of a labor of love. If you were in the same room as me, I'd have to give you a friendly punch in the arm for making me feel so darn appreciated.
By kazesora 2023-04-06 09:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hwaorang here to support good ol’ Lord Magnus! Hope you’ve been well man!
[+]