Random Shit XI Review Articles, That Can't Even...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Random shit XI review articles, that can't even...
Random shit XI review articles, that can't even...
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-05-18 15:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So.... 20th anniversary is spawning a ton of crap articles about XI, that are just click bait. I challenge all of us to post links to these so called 'articles' so that we may officially flame the crap out of all of these 'reviews'. They really aren't doing the game any justice.

Ready go! I'll post any I find from here on out. I'm just annoyed at the scant lip service these so called authors are publishing calling them reviews.

Read an article hyping a dudes 'trial' of XI. Bitched about the install and registration (which takes barely half a brain to navigate) made it to level 10 and moved on. That's a garbage review...... Flat out. but that nonsense, got a slot on my Google news feed.
By Draylo 2022-05-18 15:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The average gamer these days... all hope is lost. They worship candy crush and microtransactions
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-05-18 16:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Soon as I make this thread all the XI posts disappear from my Google feed, haha
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-05-18 16:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
The average gamer these days... all hope is lost. They worship candy crush and microtransactions
This is legit, why come I don't have a REMA 5 minutes after I started my character?!?! This game is wack yo!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-18 16:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Read an article hyping a dudes 'trial' of XI. Bitched about the install and registration (which takes barely half a brain to navigate) made it to level 10 and moved on.
If I didn't read that one I read one JUST LIKE IT.

I have thought about trying to sell a 90 year old* gamer girl goes back to XI to see how the game has changed in the 10 years since she left series of articles. I don't know if I wish to devote the time and energy though.

*Really only 78.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-05-18 17:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Should be happy they are covering at all, not complaining cause they aren't covering it well enough.
[+]
By axetofall 2022-05-18 17:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean installing and dealing with PlayOnline registration does suck *** so I can't blame him for that, but otherwise gaming journalists are garbo 90% of the time so just ignore them
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 17:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

It is not their fault.

Those are illuminatis who have been educating newer generation to make them more controllable, so that they can move on their agenda.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
Server: Lakshmi
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2022-05-18 18:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Should be happy they are covering at all, not complaining cause they aren't covering it well enough.

No, they should be clearing Gaol v20 and sharing their GearSwap files. Anything less does not do the game justice.
[+]