Adding Master Level Above Mastered Job Points

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Adding Master Level above mastered Job Points
Adding Master Level above mastered Job Points
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-05-11 17:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I have an idea that could go well with the current layout, wouldn't break it too much.
Add a Blue Star (or an "ML" icon in place of the star) to denote that the current player has master levels for that specific job.
Then display his Master Level instead of his job Level.

Let's say Sechs' BRD is ML 30.
Instead of a yellow star with 99 to its right, this new system would display the new icon and a "30" number.

I have no bloody clue how the data could be fed into FFXIAH and if Guildwork could be expanded to do that, I was talking just about a possible layout.
Let's face it, we'll have to live with ML for a long time and they're gonna be an important instrument for all of us players and users of FFXIAH so I think we have to strive to find a solution for that.
[+]
By Tanag 2022-05-11 21:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

A great idea for sure.

Unfortunately, Guildwork is still broken from the wardrobe 5-8 patch. Given that hasn't been fully fixed yet I find it unlikely we'll get new functionality anytime soon, if ever. Especially since this may require edits on the actual Guildwork site as well.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2022-05-12 01:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Hello, I have an idea that could go well with the current layout, wouldn't break it too much.
Add a Blue Star (or an "ML" icon in place of the star) to denote that the current player has master levels for that specific job.
Then display his Master Level instead of his job Level.

Let's say Sechs' BRD is ML 30.
Instead of a yellow star with 99 to its right, this new system would display the new icon and a "30" number.

I have no bloody clue how the data could be fed into FFXIAH and if Guildwork could be expanded to do that, I was talking just about a possible layout.
Let's face it, we'll have to live with ML for a long time and they're gonna be an important instrument for all of us players and users of FFXIAH so I think we have to strive to find a solution for that.
Totally can it's something I've already added to my BG Wiki user templates addon. Now let's see if Scraggs ever catches up.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-05-12 02:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you ask me it would be cool to pick a different colour to define ML and then write the number in that colour (instead of blue), to further give an instant idea of diversity compared to the default numbers, representing your job level.