Any Good Items On Dragon Quest X Collaboration?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » any good items on Dragon Quest X Collaboration?
any good items on Dragon Quest X Collaboration?
By Draylo 2021-12-17 07:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yikes imagine being this insecure
By Thorgrimm 2021-12-17 09:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Yikes, imagine not being able to resist the temptation to lay the boot into someone who has a different view to them, despite having minimal participation in the previous part of the thread. You must be really secure in yourself to do something like that. I suppose if it gives you a big enough boost to your fragile ego not to cry yourself to sleep tonight, then it's done some good at least.

Then again, why should I expect any different on here. In the main it's just the same bunch of cronies "brown-nosing" each other as always.
[+]
By Chaplin 2021-12-17 09:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorgrimm said: »

Yikes, imagine not being able to resist the temptation to lay the boot into someone who has a different view to them.

Then again, why should I expect any different on here. It's just the same bunch of cronies "brown-nosing" each other as always. I'll just take comfort in the fact that I'm far more secure than you could ever hope to be. Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonight, eh?

It’s not everyone but yeah, there are a good handful of people on here who use their own mules or discord clique to circle jerk themselves. It’s always hilarious when a couple people try ganging up on you only to clearly see it’s the exact same person. They always leave little clues like having the exact same syntax, grammatical errors, same flawed logic path and/or always show up conveniently and immediately when their alt starts to stir the pot.
[+]
By Thorgrimm 2021-12-17 10:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaplin said: »

Yikes, imagine not being able to resist the temptation to lay the boot into someone who has a different view to them.

Then again, why should I expect any different on here. It's just the same bunch of cronies "brown-nosing" each other as always. I'll just take comfort in the fact that I'm far more secure than you could ever hope to be. Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonight, eh?

It’s not everyone but yeah, there are a good handful of people on here who use their own mules or discord clique to circle jerk themselves. It’s always hilarious when a couple people try ganging up on you only to clearly see it’s the exact same person. They always leave little clues like having the exact same syntax, grammatical errors, same flawed logic path and/or always show up conveniently and immediately when their alt starts to stir the pot.

Yeah, I just changed my original post earlier to outline "in the main". I realise not everyone's like that but it's a pretty toxic environment in here, regardless.

Then again, I'm a big boy and more than capable of handling the trolls and I'm not afraid to express a different opinion, if I have one.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Chaplin 2021-12-17 10:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Dominiick said: »
@ Thorgrimm Dude your original comment was very negative! You said the DQX event is childish and gives crap rewards! That comment was toxic! Are you living in lala land dude? You come on a tread with a totally negative vibe then people call you out on it and now your the victim? Your comment was not a viewpoint, it was an attack against anyone who likes in game events basically saying we all childish. Get your head out your a**!

This has got to be the most hypocritical post I’ve seen all year. Don’t you have better things to do with your time, Prothescar?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Thorgrimm 2021-12-17 11:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Dominiick said: »
@ Thorgrimm Dude your original comment was very negative! You said the DQX event is childish and gives crap rewards! That comment was toxic! Are you living in lala land dude? You come on a tread with a totally negative vibe then people call you out on it and now your the victim? Your comment was not a viewpoint, it was an attack against anyone who likes in game events basically saying we all childish. Get your head out your a**!

This actually made me laugh my head off. Triggered much?

If you can't handle an opinion that differs from your own then I suggest you stay away from forums and the internet, it'd be safer for your fragile ego.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-12-17 11:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What in the absolute *** did I just read through?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-17 11:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
What in the absolute *** did I just read through?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-12-17 12:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish this sock posting would stop, it's ridiculously overused here.

I know the initial idea was probably to get around stupid thread bans in important topics, but it's just being used now to cause trouble.

More and more people are just stopping posting here, and the sock posting is a big part of it. It also discourages newer people posting, cause we all just assume they are a sock.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Server: Bahamut
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2021-12-17 12:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

No. These events are always very childish and give crap rewards.

Damn, negative Nancy, who pissed in your cheerios today?
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-17 12:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This answers OP. /thread
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-12-17 14:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not everyone plays to be endgame.

The problem I had with Naegling was it's literally 2nd best main hand most times for BLU it's like people shouting for Nirvana SMN only. You and I know how much of a joke that was we out parsed tons of them in our time.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2021-12-17 16:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

This answers OP. /thread
Don't forget the monstrosity slime species... though I don't know if anyone ever does that anymore.
By Draylo 2021-12-17 19:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yikes, imagine not being able to resist the temptation to lay the boot into someone who has a different view to them, despite having minimal participation in the previous part of the thread. You must be really secure in yourself to do something like that. I suppose if it gives you a big enough boost to your fragile ego not to cry yourself to sleep tonight, then it's done some good at least.

Then again, why should I expect any different on here. In the main it's just the same bunch of cronies "brown-nosing" each other as always.

Yeah we know deep down you want to look cute. Just put the she slime hat on, its ok.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-12-21 22:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know where the Spriggan event is?

I clicked on the guide on BG wiki for this event,
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Anniversary_MMO_Collaboration_Event

But I can't seem to find the Spriggan :(

Post deleted by User.
By RadialArcana 2021-12-22 08:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The point of crossover events is to try encourage fans of the other game to possibly come back to / play the other game, they aren't going to encourage 14 players to come to 11 when they just launched an expansion.

They will either delay it till feb or skip it.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-12-22 08:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
The point of crossover events is to try encourage fans of the other game to possibly come back to / play the other game, they aren't going to encourage 14 players to come to 11 when they just launched an expansion.

Bummer, I just want the Spriggan outfit and wand :(

Haha forget ffxiv, I tried to log in the other day just to do the Christmas event since they charge for items if we don't do it when given the chance. Took 2 hours to get past the queue lol. The event was shorter than the log in :/
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2021-12-22 16:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Cesil said: »

Bummer, I just want the Spriggan outfit and wand :(

Haha forget ffxiv, I tried to log in the other day just to do the Christmas event since they charge for items if we don't do it when given the chance. Took 2 hours to get past the queue lol. The event was shorter than the log in :/

I heard there was a que up to 4000+ people.
By waffle 2021-12-23 08:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

In all fairness, they stated that the reason they brought back the DQX event this time is because DQX also just launched its new expansion and they wanted to celebrate that.
 Odin.Foxmulder
Server: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2021-12-23 09:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

DQX's offline version of the game is also being released next year.