Forum » Windower » Support » Guildwork Job Levels Sync - Broke
Guildwork Job Levels Sync - Broke
 Siren.Blewout
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: HuRRiC4Ne
By Siren.Blewout 2021-12-09 09:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know the details of why the job levels dont sync into Guildwork? I noticed my job levels dont sync in Guildwork, and thus dont carry over to ffxiah. I assume Guildwork parsed from the Linkshell community and not local to the client? This seems like an easy fix with Guildwork. Simply making a change on the source code and editing whatever python script needs to be edited.

I assume this is not opened sourced for community contribution. We really need to look to get this on Github so others can help maintain the program. If not, then we need to look to replace it. I would be more then willing to help with this. I have an extensive background myself and would love to help.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-12-09 09:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 09:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Blewout
By Siren.Blewout 2021-12-09 10:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I looked at some of the decompiled Guildwork code. And someone correct me if i'm wrong. But it looks like it's only trying export job points. It's not attempting to do job levels. And it's hooking into Windower. Seems like an easy setup, but then you have to argue if Guildwork is even setup to take job levels from it's client agent.

This is probably a Scrag's question above... I would imagine he just hasn't got around to it.

Scrag's, if you're reading this. If Guildwork ins't meeting the needs and we need another method to offload the data. Let us know what you need. I would imagine we just need to get another front end setup to load the data, then setup ffxiah to scrape it.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-12-09 11:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Blewout said: »
Let us know what you need.

He needs people to be able to notice the other 17 threads.
[+]
By Rubenator 2021-12-09 11:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork has been fully broken for several months. Then when they release a partially working version, ppl are complaining about the ways it doesn't work yet instead of being happy the ways that it has started to work xD.
They are aware of lots of things not working yet. Its being worked on. But they wanted to get bazaars and a few other things working first.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-12-09 15:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Amen rubenator. Guildwork works in the only way I actually care about right now. It tells me what bazaars are selling stuff I want. :)
 Siren.Blewout
By Siren.Blewout 2021-12-09 15:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at one moment did I ever complain, i'm simply trying to find out the current state and offer my expertise (if needed)
[+]