First Page 2
 Asura.Houndsoflove
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-10-29 11:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Afternoon all,

Following my previous LS lead leaving the game, and disagreements on the future direction with some of the other pearlsacks with my previous LS, I've decided to branch off and look to run things as the main LS holder going forward, with there effectively being a split in personnel.

Alongside myself, several over vastly experienced players have came across with me, and whilst we will be capable in a lowman style, it's never as entertaining. Therefore, opening up recruitment to anyone with interest. I'm not worried about your experience, or necessarily your gear, just that you attend regularly and have a team player mentality.

I know most people want to go out and have a social life at weekends, so no LS events will be scheduled in for Friday or Saturday evenings. Current schedule is as follows, and all events are due to start at 7pm UK time (6pm GMT between end of March and end of October), with gathering slightly before.

Sunday & Wednesday - Dynamis.
Monday - Voted event (Omen, Aeonics, pretty much anything)
Tuesday/Thursday - Odyssey, mix of segments/V20 progression. Friday has a subgroup working on Aeonics.

Attendance wise, the two Dynamis runs are mandatory if you are logged in and active. I've always been of the opinion that larger group events are the best way to build relationships among members, to avoid warring factions within.

For Dynamis, I work on the basis that I try to let people play the job they want for it where possible; nobody wants to be stuck on the same job all the time. That may differ for other events, but will be dealt with as and when.

Drop me a tell in game for anything else.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-11-01 03:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Good solid first run tonight in Dynamis-Jeuno, with the group clearing everything in W1 & W2 as well as spending about 40mins in W3, so a solid farm.

Still have vacancies for those interested in running, so feel free to drop a message if interested. Any mix of jobs/experience is fine.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-11-17 16:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Relatively full with actives members now, and a good group of experienced heads and new people.

Probably going to slow down recruitment a little at this point, but can bring in people. I wouldn't object to some extra DD who also have alternative support jobs they can cover at times.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-01-22 12:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Few spaces available.

Segment farms are now in the schedule, for Tuesday & Thursday x2 each day.

There will be stuff going on most days of the week now, either led by myself or another sack. This will include Gaol NM's, as well as pretty much anything else that requires a group. Even a group Bubbly Bernie if that's what the LS requires...

Drop me a message with job info if interested.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [145 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-06-16 09:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Able to open recruitment up a bit right now, as a few working patterns changed for some members recently, giving a little space during the week.

Happy to take on experienced or people willing to learn, as will be more than happy to teach people as we have with a lot of our current members. Ideally, we are looking for those with a mixture of jobs so we can rotate more, as opposed to people that are DD only. I think right now we have about 7 or 8 REMA BRD, as well as mixtures of tanks, Idris GEO's etc, but still would want flexible people.

We've been doing a lot of Bumba V20 kills recently, and rounding off the RP for those that needed it, with a plan to progress once the new tiers are released.
 Asura.Otomis
By Asura.Otomis 2022-06-16 10:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a note:

Did a few pugs with this group, nice folks, decent players.

Might be a good idea to post event times in local (GMT +1)?
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-06-17 03:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Appreciate the kind words, and will update accordingly. Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Makenshii
user: Mak84
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-07-16 16:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi! Are you still recruiting peeps? I'm GMT based and finding it hard to join an active EU group.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-07-17 08:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

We are, and will have a chat with you soon as possible. Thanks!
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2022-07-17 09:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also GMT and looking for something.
By Yoyociyo 2022-07-17 09:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a iGEO and a Nsmn and am also working on a COR for my alt and am interested in a pearl if that’s cool ?.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-07-18 08:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy to have a chat with you both when you're next online. Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-09-25 15:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Have a slot open for the first time in months. Ideally looking for a PLD, either with some experience or who is happy to learn a few things.

I'll perhaps listen to any other job mixes, but still remain pretty much full for now.
 Asura.Makenshii
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-09-26 09:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao! Man that's some killer jokes!
 Asura.Xxpoure
user: Xxpoure
By Asura.Xxpoure 2022-09-26 11:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty sure you kicked people for having an opinion or for missing some events .. maybe shape your attitude alittle and people wouldnt leave ...

you kicked zonsiile for not giving you random deal when you asked ...
[+]
 Asura.Makenshii
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-09-26 12:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xxpoure said: »
pretty sure you kicked people for having an opinion or for missing some events .. maybe shape your attitude alittle and people wouldnt leave ...

This isn't even breaking the surface.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-09-26 13:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

We kicked Zonsiile for repeatedly not listening to the group across multiple events, which also included him deciding to Tako around a dynamis zone as an MPK when he was asked to stop one-shotting the Aurix statue, which he done in both waves.

The sackholders unanimously agreed to kick Xxpoure after he began entering Dynamis with another LS at the same time as our Dynamis events. Detailed in the first post was our requirements about attendance for those, with the other events considered optional. The expectations were clear, hence the agreement.

As for Makenshii, they lasted about a fortnight before a full agreement between sacks that they were just not a fit for us, on both attitude and ability. Be it repeatedly skillchaining Bumba, coming, and I quote, "BiS RDM" to W3 and being unable/unwilling to land any debuffs/silence etc throughout. The reality of why you wanted in is purely the fact that you couldn't 6 box a lot of the content, hence you still not having your W3 clears which you demanded we do for you within the first two weeks, bearing in mind it was pretty much only you in need of them as we'd got everyone elses done prior.

You weren't a team player, which is what the group work with, hence job rotations for certain NM's. You cannot expect to be rotated into Ongo, which was your main complaint, when you have zero jobs suited for that fight. Unfortunately, it seemed you weren't able to see how flexible everyone else was, and were just self-serving.

Good luck with your static though! Hopefully the BRD that did join you, who our LS actually loaned gil to so they could finish their REMA and never repaid it, doesn't quit on you to disappear to FF14 for 6 months, which was why they didn't get everything they wanted straight away upon returning.
[+]
 Asura.Sensarity
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2022-09-26 14:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

oh boy I love me some drama
[+]
 Asura.Makenshii
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-09-26 14:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Houndsoflove said: »

We kicked Zonsiile for repeatedly not listening to the group across multiple events, which also included him deciding to Tako around a dynamis zone as an MPK when he was asked to stop one-shotting the Aurix statue, which he done in both waves.

The sackholders unanimously agreed to kick Xxpoure after he began entering Dynamis with another LS at the same time as our Dynamis events. Detailed in the first post was our requirements about attendance for those, with the other events considered optional. The expectations were clear, hence the agreement.

As for Makenshii, they lasted about a fortnight before a full agreement between sacks that they were just not a fit for us, on both attitude and ability. Be it repeatedly skillchaining Bumba, coming, and I quote, "BiS RDM" to W3 and being unable/unwilling to land any debuffs/silence etc throughout. The reality of why you wanted in is purely the fact that you couldn't 6 box a lot of the content, hence you still not having your W3 clears which you demanded we do for you within the first two weeks, bearing in mind it was pretty much only you in need of them as we'd got everyone elses done prior.

You weren't a team player, which is what the group work with, hence job rotations for certain NM's. You cannot expect to be rotated into Ongo, which was your main complaint, when you have zero jobs suited for that fight. Unfortunately, it seemed you weren't able to see how flexible everyone else was, and were just self-serving.

Good luck with your static though! Hopefully the BRD that did join you, who our LS actually loaned gil to so they could finish their REMA and never repaid it, doesn't quit on you to disappear to FF14 for 6 months, which was why they didn't get everything they wanted straight away upon returning.

Full agreement? I spoke with your sacks all bar two...
Word on the street was not to give members progression so they don't leave.
Repeated skillchaining Bumba? Once when I was learning.
Never claimed to have BiS RDM. Never demanded any clears in fact I joined because you promised, and I quote, "We will get you all the Ody clears at V20 so no worries about that and we can do all content". Why you think most of your high end guys don't turn up to Dyan? Wave 1-2 RP runs? They aren't interested. Many asked for W3 clears.

And now you just continue with the lies and self ego stroking.

"Hmmm 80k Rudras *splooge*" - Hounds every Dyna.

It's no wonder you moved server and changed your name. Your previous AH profile is comment bombed with red flags.
 Asura.Xxpoure
By Asura.Xxpoure 2022-09-26 14:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lets start breaking down your *** ...

first zon was not the one shooting statues and you had 1 disagreement with him... you asked for random deal twice and cos he didnt answer you after telling you he was on the phone to work you flipped out like a 2 year old child ... so your full of ***

Xxpoure was is hospital getting an op while his brother played his account but you didnt know that tbf but didnt even bother asking and kicked him then started talking ***and telling people you know for a fact he wasnt in hospital .. again full of ***

dont talk ***to people and expect them to take your *** dude .. you act like a *** .. you talk like a *** and your are a *** ...
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-09-26 14:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is better than the MythBeasts thread so far. Please don't let us all down with this like that one did.
[+]
 Asura.Makenshii
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-09-26 14:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
This is better than the MythBeasts thread so far. Please don't let us all down with this like that one did.

Mate if you only knew how laughable it is reading this utter BS he types. Gas lighting 101.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2022-09-26 16:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Makenshii said: »

Full agreement? I spoke with your sacks all bar two...
Word on the street was not to give members progression so they don't leave.
Repeated skillchaining Bumba? Once when I was learning.
Never claimed to have BiS RDM. Never demanded any clears in fact I joined because you promised, and I quote, "We will get you all the Ody clears at V20 so no worries about that and we can do all content". Why you think most of your high end guys don't turn up to Dyan? Wave 1-2 RP runs? They aren't interested. Many asked for W3 clears.

And now you just continue with the lies and self ego stroking.

"Hmmm 80k Rudras *splooge*" - Hounds every Dyna.

It's no wonder you moved server and changed your name. Your previous AH profile is comment bombed with red flags.

Akillies being Zonsiile's alt. Admitted the first, we all witnessed the 2nd.

As for the requests, this was about 2 weeks after you joined.

Very much a case, as made clear, that if it happened it happened and that I was not setting up specifically to go and kill W3. The only people who needed the clears as such were yourself and Dortwo. Dortwo having previously joined the shell at inception with pretty much zero gear, and the group spent time gearing up his BRD for him before he quit for 6 months to play 14, then comes back and repeats the process. Sacks decided, based on the observed behaviour, that we would schedule in once there was enough people who had put in the effort to warrant it. Killing it again made zero sense in that respect. But if it happened during the course of another run, which since you left it has on multiple occasions, then fair enough.
 Asura.Xxpoure
By Asura.Xxpoure 2022-09-26 16:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

no you blamed zon for the first and said it was him .. so he asumed it was and even your own members said the second wasnt him as i was there and in discord chat that same night .. you blamed him for the first one and then blamed him again even though people where saying i dont think it was zon ...
Administrator
By Rooks 2022-09-26 17:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

As a reminder, the report tool is not a "I don't like what this person said" tool.
[+]
 Asura.Sensarity
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2022-09-26 17:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

W3 clears which you demanded
demanded
"Are we planning dynaD clears?"
"I'd be interested"
"Progression sounds good"
demanded
demanded
demanded
demanded
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-09-26 17:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no skin in this or care really, but I am laughing at that set being "basically BiS"
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-09-26 17:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
As a reminder, the report tool is not a "I don't like what this person said" tool.
I miss Rooks :'( You doin ok man?
 Asura.Makenshii
By Asura.Makenshii 2022-09-27 03:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »

I have no skin in this or care really, but I am laughing at that set being "basically BiS"

So that's the great thing about this kind of BS. Context. I had only just returned to the game and I quit before DynaD and Ody was introduced so yeah I was a little inaccurate with current times.

Also was following someone else LUA which was titled "Basically BiS". And I only made the comment about enfeebs not RDM as a whole.

Asura.Sensarity said: »
W3 clears which you demanded
demanded
"Are we planning dynaD clears?"
"I'd be interested"
"Progression sounds good"
demanded
demanded
demanded
demanded

This is my point. Gas lighting.

Houndsoflove basically ghosted me from day 3 or 4 of joining (And a couple of other longer term members when they said they didn't want to mindlessly just farm RP with 0 progression) because I asked questions about progression and events then gave an opinion based on what other members said they are in need of, such as W3 clears.

"But if it happened during the course of another run, which since you left it has on multiple occasions, then fair enough." - Houndsoflove

Oh how convenient. There was always enough firepower and bodies to do it. Do you ever think to yourself how most of your top guys n gals always type in LS "Oh you already entered? Sorry I'm late just logged on" once you're inside? Coincidence?

It was clear he had it out for me early on.
Not sure if his ego felt attacked or what it was but he has control problems.

"It's not in the current plans" - Houndsoflove

We never did actually find out what "The plan" was.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-09-28 10:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Makenshii said: »
So that's the great thing about this kind of BS. Context. I had only just returned to the game and I quit before DynaD and Ody was introduced so yeah I was a little inaccurate with current times.
People need to stop throwing out the term best in slot. Especially since you seem to know it is not best in slot.

But yeah if someone in my group posted that as BiS I would question there understanding of things...
First Page 2