users online
Forum » FFXI » General » A Guide to FFXI - The Journey of CyberLogic
A Guide to FFXI - The Journey of CyberLogic
 Phoenix.Logical
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-06-21 20:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 19 is out which shows how to solo Divine Might at around Level 80 with Trust.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-06-28 17:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 20 is out which covers Storage Expansion, Mog House Exits and the acquisition of additional trust for end game.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-07-06 20:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 21 is out which gives an Introduction to Dynamis and shows how to beat the main 4 cities at Level 80.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-07-19 18:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 22 is out which covers Dynamis-Beaucedine and the end of our Journey at Level 80.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-08-24 20:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 23 is out covering Limit Break 85 and 90 as well as Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Chapter 2.

[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-09-09 20:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Episode 24 is out covering Limit Break 95 and 99, Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Chapter 3-1 thru 3-3, Merit WS Unlock and Level 96 fight against Kirin.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [242 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2023-05-09 17:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a long break but Episode 25 is out covering obtaining the Kikoku before we move onto more end game events!

[+]
By lazywolf 2023-05-14 10:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Need gone a while (almost 2 years). Watched a few of these but can't find what I am looking for... Before leaving I was still working on things like upgrading gear including the ambuscade stuff. No REMA or anything like that. Almost 500JP is my biggest accomplishment I think.

As a mostly solo player that wont pay others to do things for me should I keep working on my Ninja or is there another job that would be better to get up and running first.

Slowish progression is fine I mean it is FFXI I just don't want it to take 3 years if I decided I wanted to do some low end endgame group content.

Would I be better off working on the Empy sets instead of ambuscade +2?? If I understand everything right it looks like those are not that hard to farm.

EDIT: Love this series btw. Wish my boys would play FFXI with because it sounds fun.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [333 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2024-04-11 06:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lazywolf said: »
Need gone a while (almost 2 years). Watched a few of these but can't find what I am looking for... Before leaving I was still working on things like upgrading gear including the ambuscade stuff. No REMA or anything like that. Almost 500JP is my biggest accomplishment I think.

As a mostly solo player that wont pay others to do things for me should I keep working on my Ninja or is there another job that would be better to get up and running first.

Slowish progression is fine I mean it is FFXI I just don't want it to take 3 years if I decided I wanted to do some low end endgame group content.

Would I be better off working on the Empy sets instead of ambuscade +2?? If I understand everything right it looks like those are not that hard to farm.

EDIT: Love this series btw. Wish my boys would play FFXI with because it sounds fun.

Sorry I'd not seen this post. You definitely will want to work on Ambuscade +2 first as a returning player, empy sets aren't upgradeable to a useful level until a later event that you won't be able to do as a returning ninja without ambuscade gear.
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2024-04-11 06:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

After almost a year break the series is back with Episode 26 when we make our first trips into Abyssea!

[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-04-11 10:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Logical said: »
Sylph.Feary said: »
"Sell all your crystals to the Npc"

wait what? lol

They would have less than 100g, and crystals sell for 1000-5000g a stack. yeah it will take a few hours but takes 30 secs to list them while you do everything else.

Probably due to me being on less populated servers but I rarely have AH slots just to throw up 1-5k Items. I normally am trying to sell more expensive stuff in those 7 ah slots then a stack of wind crystals for 2k, even in my early game play. I normally just don't bother with small amounts such as this as I feel it detracts from my enjoyment of the game but if you enjoy getting the most value for the items you get to drop you can spend lots of time trying to get the value out of all the stuff you get early game in addition to crystals. bee chips, bat wings, etc...

I gotta agree with this, personally I wont list something on the ah less than 1m now and it used to be 100K. everything else gets vendored or stacked. Crystals can be stored but new players really shouldn't bother with crafting anyways.
 Phoenix.Logical
By Phoenix.Logical 2024-04-18 07:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Next episode has been released finishing the zone boss of Abyssea-Konschtat.