What Do You Think Of Voracious Resurgence?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What do you think of Voracious Resurgence?
What do you think of Voracious Resurgence?
By Zubis 2021-09-19 07:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Highwynn said: »
Can someone give me a tl;dr of VR? I quit after Rhapsodies. What are they tying together exactly?

It's still too early. Each section (Bastok, Windurst, Sandy, Aht Urghan) seems to have their own mini arc where they go into the core lore of each city (Bastok & reincarnation for example), but not sure how it'll tie together yet.
 Asura.Tsm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 08:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Asura.Tsm said: »
you sure like to spew some ***

Calm down professor, you don't even know what recolor means.

Also the game does not need "engineers", you have no idea what you're talking about at all. These games are made in dev kits, all the core systems have been made years ago.

Can you please go talk about farts or something, you are knowledgeable about that.
take the L on the chin like a man
By Draylo 2021-09-19 08:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at all your post history, if that isn't the biggest L I don't know what is lmao.
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 09:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

no one cares what a banned exploiter thinks draylo
By Draylo 2021-09-19 09:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why are you posting Tsm? The majority of your posts are negative and attacking others, do you have nothing to be happy about in your life? I hope you find peace! I can't imagine playing a game I hate and ***on 24/7, then going to its forums and shitting on people who enjoy it. You really must have it rough.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 09:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

appreciate your well wishes man, +1 post count i guess
 Bahamut.Balduran
Server: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-09-20 15:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »
you sure like to spew some ***

Calm down professor, you don't even know what recolor means.

Also the game does not need "engineers", you have no idea what you're talking about at all. These games are made in dev kits, all the core systems have been made years ago.

Can you please go talk about farts or something, you are knowledgeable about that.

They are more content creators which are rather much less capable than what the developers can do. Hence 'planners'.

Take for example few months back where they mentioned they had to consult with the senior engineer from FFXIV to work on the wardrobe expansion. That's what a dedicated developers work is like, unlike the planners.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-09-20 21:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Highwynn said: »
Can someone give me a tl;dr of VR? I quit after Rhapsodies. What are they tying together exactly?

1) The big bad is being hinted at. But it may also be misdirect for the real villain.
2) Multiple parties across Vana'diel are working to either bring it to life, acquire its power, or keep it dormant.
By Mattelot 2021-09-21 06:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I like it. I appreciate any new story content they add to a game this old and that doesn't have millions of players.

I've been gaming longer than most here and no game has given me as many memories as FFXI. To see it living on and still being developed for is amazing to me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yiazmat
Server: Bahamut
user: Rudra
By Bahamut.Yiazmat 2021-09-21 08:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The story rewards and fights looks close to what ffxiv is, its an hidden invitation to join Eorzea lol
By RadialArcana 2021-09-21 10:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Really liked this music from the new storyline.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Zubis 2021-09-21 10:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Really liked this music from the new storyline.

Same. @40s or so really makes you sit up and pay attention.