Stop
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-09-15 14:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I assume this is the same people who spent weeks calling my business line, emailing my company contact line, using homophobic slurs, and calling me every name in the book.

It's been almost 3 years and the group of you doing this is still at it? Over what?

In what universe does my ban even affect you, much less give anyone the right to try and negatively impact our livelihoods?

[Edit: I removed the picture to keep anyone else from hopping on the train. Little late, I know. --Rooks]

The police have been notified. You can't hide behind the internet forever. You need to stop.

It's an online video game. How do you rationalize this?

If you're part of the group doing this, stop hiding. PM me, let's go. I want to know exactly why you think this is ok or acceptable by any shred of the imagination.

Making jokes in a video game is whatever. Dupenaught, Suph, etc that's fine. Don't cross the *** line.
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
Server: Asura
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-09-15 14:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not just make a new account they don't have access to?
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-09-15 14:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jdove said: »
Why not just make a new account they don't have access to?

Those are google reviews on one of our businesses. No one has access to any accounts.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-15 14:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why you think anyone who does something like this would accept your call out.

They're clearly cowards
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-09-15 14:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

How in the *** are you stupid enough to let people know what your business is and/or who you are.

Dumb enough to connect your real life, well I guess you *** up. Reap what you sow and all that.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-09-15 14:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
How in the *** are you stupid enough to let people know what your business is and/or who you are.

Dumb enough to connect your real life, well I guess you *** up. Reap what you sow and all that.

Lol, excuse me? Should I take that as an admission of involvement?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-09-15 14:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got better things to do, but, knowing it bothers you, it's something I would do, if I knew what business it was.

Things SHOULD follow you. The internet allows you to be a cocknozzle with no repercussions, I guess you should've thought that through.
[+]
By kalyoth 2021-09-15 14:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Feel horrible for you mate. At the same time - acknowledging them is part of what is driving them to continue. Assuming they are even here on these boards - jail & seizure of all their assets may be only way to make them pause. But, they will never stop.
[+]
By Foxfire 2021-09-15 14:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

legit don't care who's who here, but pretty sure this behavior goes beyond "lol shouldn't have made your business obvious".

it's a video game. this ***'s unacceptable. no matter how petty the squabble is.

don't try passing it off as if it's nothing.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2021-09-15 14:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What kind of business does it matter that you cheat in a video game?

Edit: To be clear harassment like this is not okay.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-09-15 14:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »

Lol, excuse me? Should I take that as an admission of involvement?

Looks like open mockery to me. I don't know what you expect to happen here, this is an online forum. Some people will offer sympathy, others won't. I seriously doubt the trolls are going to see this thread. And even if they did, they aren't going to care.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-09-15 14:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not hard to figure things out sometimes, especially if you've made connections in a 20-year old game. We leave footprints everywhere.

Before discord, people in old ls I was in would exchange numbers to text people to see if they might be available. If you have a number, you can easily go to something like fastpeoplesearch.com and find the owner of the number, then search that person's name in google/facebook and you can probably find pictures of them with their business or whatever. If you care and have the time (aka no life).

Lame of you to call OP stupid for what is a clear case of harassment.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-15 14:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured with the block rate of an afterglowed Ochain, nothing could hit you that hard.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-09-15 14:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop

This has to be a troll honestly, wtf holds grudges over video games or forum arguments.
[+]
By kalyoth 2021-09-15 14:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Stop

This has to be a troll honestly, wtf holds grudges over video games or forum arguments.

You obviously have not met a few of the forums banned celebrity game trolls that respawn in game as fast as the rmts do...or you know no one under 25...this behavior IS the new norm - cyber bullying.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-09-15 15:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got better things to do, but, knowing it bothers you, it's something I would do, if I knew what business it was.

Things SHOULD follow you. The internet allows you to be a cocknozzle with no repercussions, I guess you should've thought that through.

What exactly should follow us? Anyone who actually deserved an apology got one. Anything else was a misunderstanding that people are too chicken ***to clear up or tell me that they were bothered by something.

Even if I am the monster you want to pretend I am, not even I would stoop to bothering you at your job or bringing your friends and family into an issue I had with you. That's ridiculous.
 Bahamut.Unagihito
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2021-09-15 15:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I give this thread a T-Minus Rooks until it's locked.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dajjal
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2021-09-15 15:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a lawyer, hire a firm to do SEO, and stop posting it here as it will only fan the flames.

Also the first review just says "Rude Staff !!!" that one might be on you. Maybe hire some secret shoppers just to be sure.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-09-15 15:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus Eiryl, show some *** compassion.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2021-09-15 15:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Over hacking in a 20 year old video game, what the *** is wrong with you?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-09-15 15:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Actions have consequences. *** around find out. Piss off the wrong one, it'll cost you money.
[+]
By Shichishito 2021-09-15 15:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »
What kind of business does it matter that you cheat in a video game?
hmm, maybe a callboy?

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
The police have been notified.
you sure you don't want to inform the FBI?

even tho you got some headwind from FFXIAH when your funny business went public, afaik it wasn't just limited to this board.
what makes you so sure it's someone from FFXIAH and not for example some former shell mates who are pissed over the fact that their mains forever will be associated with dupenaughts?

did some research for youdude looks sus af, ngl.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2021-09-15 15:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I think a comment like this would actually help eiryl's business. (if you want to call it that .....)
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2021-09-15 15:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-15 15:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Actions have consequences. *** around find out. Piss off the wrong one, it'll cost you money.

Its not the what, at least for me- its the why. Its about what kind of person draws enjoyment by breaking things on purpose. And then, do I want to choose to give that kind of person my money or trust them for services I need.

I certainly don't think the way some are attacking Shozu is appropriate, but one does reap what they sow.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-09-15 15:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Imagine an employee of Eiryl’s ISP shutting it off and back on every hour on the hour because they don’t agree with his ‘business’. I’m sure you’d be pissed.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2021-09-15 15:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having a hard time believing anyone from our beautiful community would do something like this, theres never been any bitter,sabotaging,selfish people who played ffxi ever. :P
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2021-09-15 15:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Imagine an employee of Eiryl’s ISP shutting it off and back on every hour on the hour because they don’t agree with his ‘business’. I’m sure you’d be pissed.
Or getting the gil from him and then raising a dispute with paypal and getting their money back.
By FaeQueenCory 2021-09-15 15:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

kalyoth said: »
At the same time - acknowledging them is part of what is driving them to continue. Assuming they are even here on these boards - jail & seizure of all their assets may be only way to make them pause. But, they will never stop.
Bolded for Truth. When you have an *** harassing you, best thing to do is to just block and leave wherever the shitstain is.
Though I recognize that doesn't work well with what looks like review bombing. But things like Yelp have tools for that.
But blocking *** like that second one is the best thing to do.

Good luck with the appeals or whatever for the review bombs.
[+]
First Page 2 3