WTS : Gungnir IRL (3D Print)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » WTS : Gungnir IRL (3D Print)
WTS : Gungnir IRL (3D Print)
By Drayco 2021-08-24 13:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally got around to making another weapon! Things have been incredibly busy for me. I just recently started a new job and remodeled most of the 1st floor of my house (all work done by me). I know I haven't had a new release in a while, but I wanted to enjoy a bit of summer before I started working full time again as well. Anyway, enough about me.

I had a ton of requests for some DRG love after the Apocalypse release, so I'm making good on those. I've never been the biggest DRG player, but I do really enjoy the job. I did play around with it a lot during the ToAU days meriting on birds. If you didn't get to experience a x6 DRG burn party back then, I feel sorry for you. They were very unique and very fun. Bunch of rejects poking birds while spamming poisona for healing breath.... good times ^^

Some details on this one. It will come in several pieces and all printed in silk blue metallic. For my painted version, I just masked off a few areas and sprayed it with Design Master Silver Medal and Design Master Gold Medal paints. I also used a vinyl leather with adhesive backing for the leather. I really like this stuff, super easy to work with and inexpensive.

I'm mostly done with the next weapon and I'll be prototyping that one in a week or so. It's a very requested one and I hope it will live up to the hype. Lots of artistic details get very challenging when designing these.

Link to my Etsy store!
Link to all my social media platforms!

[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-08-24 14:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome job man. Odin would be so *** proud.
[+]