Forum » FFXI » General » small pld dyna d gear set question
small pld dyna d gear set question
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-08-02 08:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

after looking over the gearset this morning after unlocking and getting my dyna d relic I come to think the only 2-3 parts that are worth even makeing are the hands feet and legs in that order or if your doing a better order feet hands legs.

can someone explain why i would not just keep my voodoo and save for sakpa like i am.

what place is there for the void relic stuff?
By theoxreynolds 2021-08-02 09:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If I recall the relic is mostly macro pieces for actions, but I am not at a computer to look at my lua. But looking at big guide I don’t see the relic pieces being included in the tank sets, besides the body. So depending on how long it takes you to make the Gil, I would just go for sakpata or even nyame.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-08-02 11:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

theoxreynolds said: »
If I recall the relic is mostly macro pieces for actions ...

More or less this.

theoxreynolds said: »
But looking at BG guide I don’t see the relic pieces being included in the tank sets, besides the body. So depending on how long it takes you to make the Gil, I would just go for Sakpata or even Nyame.

Assuming you meant the Community Guide here. General Enmity Set can be tweaked with whichever equipment swaps for specific abilities with little issue.
 Siren.Block
Guildwork Premium
Server: Siren
user: Block1
By Siren.Block 2021-08-02 16:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Head,Hands and Feet are important to boost sentinal rampart and sheid bash
 Asura.Nuance
Server: Asura
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2021-08-03 01:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Body increases duration of Fealty if you’ve got it merited. Which would be shocking if you didn’t.
By Shichishito 2021-08-03 02:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

does upgrading them to +2/+3 add anything to those ability enhance ments? iirc most of the time they don't add anything besides a little more defence stats for the brief moment of the swap.
 Asura.Wotasu
Server: Asura
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-08-03 02:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sentinel gets stronger with feet +2 & +3, hands+2 grants an unresitable dispel effect to Shield Bash.
The rest aside from few more enm+ don't enhance the effect beyond what the +1 does.

Aside from the body which converts more dmg > mp while you're covering someone, which isn't always working since with shield block and phalanx, you'll often take 0 dmg.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-08-03 10:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nuance said: »
Body increases duration of Fealty if you’ve got it merited. Which would be shocking if you didn’t.
ok so short story is i need them all for the macro slots only ok. Then i may really work on them after i save all the money i really need for the other sets.

hands and feet are a much as soon as i can thought