Buy Buy

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2021-06-12
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Buy buy
Buy buy
 Asura.Karppa
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karppa
Posts: 253
By Asura.Karppa 2021-07-03 19:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
All that shouts about buy buy makes me puke..this game have changed much since 2005 wtf dudes /girls..make friends and make pt or ally as simple is that..
 Asura.Milyu
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Milyu
Posts: 1
By Asura.Milyu 2021-07-03 21:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I agree OP, go make friends, simple as that.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55281/asura-merc-services/5#3549436

Asura.Karppa said: »
Mrgrim said: »
Since RMTs seem to be getting slippery on me at raising Aeonic prices back to 100m I Will be doing an Aeonic Run this saturday! 60m as usual for whole clear, 45m for all 7 helms.I've focused on clearing HELMS lately, but if enough interest is around, I will be adding whole clears once a week or so.

Edit: As usual you can PM me in here, or ingame as Mrgrim, or Damavik. If not around then you can message Zenaida or Applesmash in game.

I need Aeonic clear I contact u in game..did last week Aeonic clear to my another char 40M but 60M is still reasonable price :D
[+]
Offline
Posts: 349
By mhomho 2021-07-03 22:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Karppa said: »
buy buy makes me puke

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Song is a classic. What are you a Backstreet Boy?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Supernads
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Supernads
Posts: 15
By Leviathan.Supernads 2021-07-03 22:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
mhomho said: »
Asura.Karppa said: »
buy buy makes me puke

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Song is a classic. What are you a Backstreet Boy?

YouTube Video Placeholder

It ain't no lie!
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 2113
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-03 23:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I can never not see Justin Timberlake's hair from this period of his life as dry ramen noodles.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 78
By Vaerix 2021-07-03 23:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Milyu said: »
I agree OP, go make friends, simple as that.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55281/asura-merc-services/5#3549436

Asura.Karppa said: »
Mrgrim said: »
Since RMTs seem to be getting slippery on me at raising Aeonic prices back to 100m I Will be doing an Aeonic Run this saturday! 60m as usual for whole clear, 45m for all 7 helms.I've focused on clearing HELMS lately, but if enough interest is around, I will be adding whole clears once a week or so.

Edit: As usual you can PM me in here, or ingame as Mrgrim, or Damavik. If not around then you can message Zenaida or Applesmash in game.

I need Aeonic clear I contact u in game..did last week Aeonic clear to my another char 40M but 60M is still reasonable price :D

Pretty sure this won the internets for me today.
Offline
Posts: 9157
By Pantafernando 2021-07-04 02:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
How much?
Offline
Posts: 477
By Rips 2021-07-04 03:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Karppa said: »
All that shouts about buy buy makes me puke..this game have changed much since 2005 wtf dudes /girls..make friends and make pt or ally as simple is that..

I guarantee you that if the assets of windower/plugins for multiboxing, the ease of level 75 achievement and the way this game hands you gear today existed in 2005, the "buy buy" shouts would have been in your chat back then as well.
 Leviathan.Andret
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andret
Posts: 923
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-07-04 03:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Karppa said: »
All that shouts about buy buy makes me puke..this game have changed much since 2005 wtf dudes /girls..make friends and make pt or ally as simple is that..

I have a lot of barf bags. 20k each. You can puke away as much as you want.

I also sell food. If you need to puke again after emptying your stomach.
 Asura.Sagaxi
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: xXSagaXx
Posts: 80
By Asura.Sagaxi 2021-07-04 04:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
We'r on basura!
Offline
By RadialArcana 2021-07-04 05:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
One of the problems with buying clears or gear is new or returning players very often get a totally skewed idea of what it is to do content with your peers after.

Doing clears with people with the best gear in the game already and perfect job setups, is not the same as doing content with people gearing up.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 43
By Bazing 2021-07-04 05:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I get people buying Aeonic clears if they don't have a LS/group of friends to do it with. But that Alunes guy tho... From offering 15m for 3k segments, to trying to buy Assault clears and Escha beads for insane amounts of gil. People like him are the real problem/reason why RMTs still exist.
 Asura.Karppa
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karppa
Posts: 253
By Asura.Karppa 2021-07-04 05:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Milyu said: »
I agree OP, go make friends, simple as that.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55281/asura-merc-services/5#3549436

Asura.Karppa said: »
Mrgrim said: »
Since RMTs seem to be getting slippery on me at raising Aeonic prices back to 100m I Will be doing an Aeonic Run this saturday! 60m as usual for whole clear, 45m for all 7 helms.I've focused on clearing HELMS lately, but if enough interest is around, I will be adding whole clears once a week or so.

Edit: As usual you can PM me in here, or ingame as Mrgrim, or Damavik. If not around then you can message Zenaida or Applesmash in game.

I need Aeonic clear I contact u in game..did last week Aeonic clear to my another char 40M but 60M is still reasonable price :D
 Asura.Karppa
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karppa
Posts: 253
By Asura.Karppa 2021-07-04 05:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yea I did buy Aeonics guilty for that.. but that shout spam is terrible..when u log in game all you see is buy buy..
 Asura.Sagaxi
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: xXSagaXx
Posts: 80
By Asura.Sagaxi 2021-07-04 05:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
While I agree, if someone needs a plaster : Shout_ML
[+]
Log in to post.