Storage ,
Mog Locker ,
Mog Sack,
Mog Case ,
Mog Wardrobe
Mog Wardrobe 2
Mog Wardrobe 3
Mog Wardrobe 4

All to 99 storage there are too many too many items and over flooded gears we players need to switch every times....
Please do somethings to help !
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-04 03:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

cmon man i dont want my inventory to take 20 minutes to load every time i zone!
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-06-04 03:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

If they spent the money fixing the data cap issues inventory would load instantly and we could have 20 mog wardrobes.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-06-04 04:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
If they spent the money fixing the data cap issues inventory would load instantly and we could have 20 mog wardrobes.

SE spending money to fix old stuff? Hahaha that's funny. It's already good enough they haven't managed to lose the source code and no long know what they are doing....
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-06-04 06:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The only bags which matter in a hurry are the regular Inventory and Wardrobes. Everything else could take two minutes longer, so long as we got twice as much space. *** for tat.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-04 08:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been saying that forever.

Stop loading the moghouse(s) inventories. If you can't access them, it doesn't matter what's in them.

Mild inconvenience you can totally live with, for +19/20 to all accessible inventories is WORTH.
[+]
By Aoibhe 2021-06-04 08:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

Imagine how playable the game would be if they did this.
By Taint 2021-06-04 08:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I can only imagine at this point in development the code is next level spaghetti at the bottom of a garbage pile. It would probably be easier to nuke FFXI and recode it from the ground up then mess with its core elements.
By drakefs 2021-06-04 08:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Stop loading the moghouse(s) inventories. If you can't access them, it doesn't matter what's in them.

It wouldn't surprise me if SE would rather add a nomad moogle trust so they wouldn't have to code and implement what you are suggsting...
By waffle 2021-06-04 09:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

From SE's perspective, they'd then have to alter the moghouse inventories to have the same item restrictions as your dbox. Otherwise you could toss something like an adoulin ring in there, zone out and go pick up another one since the game wouldn't know you have it if it doesn't load in with you.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-04 09:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

waffle said: »
From SE's perspective, they'd then have to alter the moghouse inventories to have the same item restrictions as your dbox. Otherwise you could toss something like an adoulin ring in there, zone out and go pick up another one since the game wouldn't know you have it if it doesn't load in with you.

Well this is true.. and is exactly the kind of answer they would give (and it actually happened in the past, lol)

Really no easy solution when you know they would *** it up no matter which route you go.
By Jetackuu 2021-06-04 09:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

shouldn't be limited to 1 adoulin ring anyway...

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
^^^
[+]
By waffle 2021-06-04 09:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
shouldn't be limited to 1 adoulin ring anyway...
No argument there. I'll always be bothered by having to choose between a combat ring and craft ring.
By Chimerawizard 2021-06-04 10:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Make it so inventory is cached player side so we don't have to load inventory every time we zone, instead only loading it when we login and load inventory on zoning if something changed since you last zoned.

Add wardrobe slips, where we can set storage slips as additional wardrobes.
 Bahamut.Newzarb
Server: Bahamut
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2021-06-04 10:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
Make it so inventory is cached player side so we don't have to load inventory every time we zone, instead only loading it when we login and load inventory on zoning if something changed since you last zoned.

Although I agree it would greatly help, that would probably lead to easy cheating.
By Chimerawizard 2021-06-04 10:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mean for the server to care what we say we own, just for the server to not inform us what we own every time we zone.
If the server thinks we don't own something we're trying to use, then reject w/e we're trying to do.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-06-04 10:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

This! I'm all for updating inventory space, however, they'd need to update the connection of the game as it's running on 56k speeds. Rather they update that first...its crazy how I can't type in any LS or check my inventory for 30 seconds each time I zone ><
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-06-04 11:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

waffle said: »

Bahamut.Newzarb said: »
Although I agree it would greatly help, that would probably lead to easy cheating.

These aren't real concerns, the server still knows what is in your other bags and will be able to check it. They could just skip sending it to the client, it doesn't change anything about what the server has access to or knows, it just doesn't give you that data.
[+]