Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » NA Eastern based LS recruiting
NA Eastern based LS recruiting
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2020-12-02 17:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if you’re here hopefully you are interested in joining the LS. If not, that’s ok too.

Currently DILLIGAS needs a couple tanks, a brd, a geo, and a couple whms. We’re not insisting people be full on decked out REMAs, We’re looking for people with good attitudes that WANT to play those jobs; not play them as a means to get into a shell then, “I’m melee DD onry and never want to touch another job again”. Not to say we don’t rotate people on jobs where we can, we do try to. Cause even I don’t want to pld all the things, all the time.

The LS schedule is Omen Tuesday and Saturday, Dyna on Thursday and Sunday. All event times are the same, gather @ 830pm, enter @ 9pm Eastern. There’s a lot more detail I could go in to, but all of those answers can be found on our Discord. https://discord.gg/QqWADFB

Now, let me address the marid in the room for some.

Hi, my name is Bizarro, Biz to most. Yes, the rumors are true, I freely admit I have a temper and have in the past gone off on people for various things/acts of utter stupidity. As an example, “Hey guys don’t do this ___.” After enough times of people doing EXACTLY what had been said repeatedly NOT to do, I flipped my lid. Welcome to being human, where we occasionally do things we don’t normally do because we’re pissed off and people purposely push our buttons; making it that much worse.

If you are interested in the shell, great. If the above puts you off and you don’t want to deal with me in charge because you can’t handle/deal with someone getting angry, no hard feelings, I wish you the best. People continually do dumb things or go against the WELL documented and discussed instructions… Well, I’m not going to hide anything. Nine times out of ten if people are doing what’s expected, even in the case of full on SHTF wipes in Dyna D, you’ll never know I’m anything but happy.

Still here? Great, let’s move on then.

Should anyone have questions feel free to reach out.
[+]
By Hirronimus 2020-12-02 21:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, Biz. You still play?! o_O
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2020-12-02 22:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Sup Hirro, yeah me and Cerc still dont have a life play. How you been man?
By Hirronimus 2020-12-03 21:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sent you a PM.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2020-12-09 01:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shameless bump and a request for a couple WHMs, a brd, and maybe one more COR. The LS has quietly grown over the last few days and while some folks are new to endgame we're doing fairly well overall.

The new folks are shaping up nicely and other than needing the above to round us out things are going pretty well.

If you're unsure about joining just come with for an event or 2 and see how things go from there.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-02-16 00:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for heals from somewhere. Pretty much all we are lacking at this point...
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-02-26 00:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shameless bump. Still ~15/18 on most nights. Healer and a geo plus a heavy DD needed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-05-22 01:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a couple vacancies open up. Looking for someone with RDM plus w/e and a SCH plus w/e (to rotate around so no one person gets burned out on a job). Currently other than those 2 specific roles we are set elsewise. Please dont waste either your or my time if you do not play those jobs.

Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-06-11 02:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, looking for a couple ppl still. Availability for RDM, SCH and a good DD.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-07-16 03:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleh it's summer, the regulars are all out doing "fun" things leaving us normal folks a few people short of a full alliance. Anyone want to play?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [87 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-10-10 19:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

New games took ppl, open to pretty much anything just Pm or /t in game. We've been doing W3s pretty regular, Ou is on farm mode. and starting another aeonic round towards the end of the month.