30 Montiont Silver Loan!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » 30 Montiont Silver loan!
30 Montiont Silver loan!
By Sleepingmudfish 2020-10-09 14:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there everyone! Returning (for the 4th time) player here! Finally got my first REMA almost done (a dream come true!). Just looking for a kind soul to loan the last 30 Montiont to finish off the Aegis! (Plenty more after to do for it of course!)

Same name in game, get on usually 6:30 Central, ty!!
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-09 15:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How odd that two people from different servers both ask for a loan by coming to this forum and making a new thread within an hour of each other and they both have a very low post count.

Edit:

I stand by my statement that it was odd. Not saying anyone was out to scam anybody for... what currently amounts to not much in the grand scheme of things since it's not 2005 and currency isn't tough to come by. I DO find it odd that two similar posts were made that close to each other by two different people with only one or two posts at the time on here. I would find it just as odd if two people from different servers both made posts on here asking for help with any random thing in this game.

The "That seems suspicious" image wasn't mine, but I tossed it in there anyway. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feels.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2020-10-09 16:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

How odd that two people from different servers both ask for a loan by coming to this forum and making a new thread within an hour of each other and they both have a very low post count.

Not odd at all.

He didnt get any loan in a server, then moved to the next one for maybe a chance for more generous people.
By Sleepingmudfish 2020-10-09 16:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, totally different guy, no way to prove it, but I'll be on Bahamut at 6:30 Central time if you wanna find out
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-10-09 17:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be *** to people asking actual game-related stuff.

And unless they're going to a lot of hassle to hide who they are from the server, it's two different people.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Server: Bahamut
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2020-10-09 19:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So I have a decent post count, I guess. Lots of people on Bahamut know me and my wife. I can tell you this guy is legit. Im in a returning/new player LS with him. Guy has done work on his pld since coming back

Dont be a douche, not everyone is out to screw you.

Sorry Mud, I dont have any more dyna currency or Id hook you up. Try Willowthethird tell him I sent you.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-10-09 20:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I already told him to check with Willow. :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2020-10-09 20:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
By Sleepingmudfish 2020-10-09 22:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks guys! Got it done :D off to work on the trials now, and thanks to Willow!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-10-10 04:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sleepingmudfish said: »
Thanks guys! Got it done :D off to work on the trials now, and thanks to Willow!!

Congrats! All the best with Burtgang :)
By Sleepingmudfish 2020-10-10 11:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Balduran said: »
Sleepingmudfish said: »

Congrats! All the best with Burtgang :)

Thank you! Working on Ochain now as well, the wife is working on Yagrush for WHM so Burtgang will be done eventually!
 Bahamut.Willowthethird
user: nolehce
By Bahamut.Willowthethird 2020-10-10 11:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't look at me; I told him to go scratch.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-10 12:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I stand by my statement that it was odd. Not saying anyone was out to scam anybody for... what currently amounts to not much in the grand scheme of things since it's not 2005 and currency isn't tough to come by. I DO find it odd that two similar posts were made that close to each other by two different people with only one or two posts at the time on here. I would find it just as odd if two people from different servers both made posts on here asking for help with any random thing in this game.

The "That seems suspicious" image wasn't mine, but I tossed it in there anyway. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feels.

By Yamisam 2020-10-10 13:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

No feels hurt on my end. Between my family and hectic work schedule, I just wanted to get that part over and done with. No harm done and I wish you all the best. And congrats to the OP on this thread!
By Sleepingmudfish 2020-10-10 14:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yamisam said: »
No feels hurt on my end. Between my family and hectic work schedule, I just wanted to get that part over and done with. No harm done and I wish you all the best. And congrats to the OP on this thread!

Grats to you as well, sir! Enjoy the scythe ^^b
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-10-10 18:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

Over dyna currency? Get over yourself.
[+]