Those with Yagrush
First Page 2 3
 Sylph.Seidell
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Seidell
By Sylph.Seidell 2020-09-29 00:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

How the hell did you deal with Discoid and the chariot?
 Leviathan.Pve
Server: Leviathan
user: zsky
By Leviathan.Pve 2020-09-29 01:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

2box a DD alt, or ask friends
[+]
 Asura.Cordyfox
Server: Asura
user: Cordyfox
By Asura.Cordyfox 2020-09-29 01:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring a friend + Stoneskin and you should be just fine. (Kill fast enough, and you won't see Discoid!)
[+]
 Bismarck.Indigla
Server: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2020-09-29 01:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Can just stun discoid with Brainshaker?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-29 02:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sub pup or smn. It's that easy. Gives you 2 targets + Shell(mdt) You'll take 1100
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 02:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Sub pup or smn. It's that easy. Gives you 2 targets + Shell(mdt) You'll take 1100

That or 50% MDT and keep cureskin on you from CureVI or just keep Dia on it and reraise few times if needed. Its not that hard to figure it out >.>
By Pantafernando 2020-09-29 02:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Spam chant du cygne
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 03:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Spam chant du cygne

[+]
By Heck 2020-09-29 06:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Dia and reraise for me. Just unlock your full gearset so you can stay at high I level, and if you die RR4 gives you full hp. It misses a lot/does no damage in full ayanmo gear so toss a regen 4 and haste and your set. Also melee it with a good club to 10% then swap.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2020-09-29 07:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Brought an alt on BLU.
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 07:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just fought it with a gimp bst alt, or if no ammo slot a gimp thf alt, kited and repeated.

Battleclad only does 4400~ so can mitigate that to managablr #s with just 3 bodies.

Best paet for a lot about yag though: is you don't need to i119 it, but since you're most of the way anyway... Just don't be crazy like me and AG+augment it.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
Server: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-09-29 07:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I went with two other WHMs lol
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 07:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wouldn't want to do the climb solo without aoes, lol... a BLU is a great choice, can always nuke everything.
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 07:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I just wouldn't want to do the climb solo without aoes, lol... a BLU is a great choice, can always nuke everything.

Pretty sure Banishga II with Daybreak and Afflatus Misery is more than enough for 75 content XD

Also to all people suggesting to bring alt or friends, I dont think he would ask for help if he had alt or friends to help in the first place or he simply dont want to bring extra bodies. There is no need for that anyway. Just RR+dia, sub /smn or /pup or Cureskin yourself in 50%MDT/HP set.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-09-29 07:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This may sound absolutely terrifying, bring a f-f... friend.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 08:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

Pretty sure Banishga II with Daybreak and Afflatus Misery is more than enough for 75 content XD

Also to all people suggesting to bring alt or friends, I dont think he would ask for help if he had alt or friends to help in the first place or he simply dont want to bring extra bodies. There is no need for that anyway. Just RR+dia, sub /smn or /pup or Cureskin yourself in 50%MDT/HP set.
lolno
By Pantafernando 2020-09-29 08:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Meliorah said: »
This may sound absolutely terrifying, bring a f-f... friend.

Or bring a m-m... merc
[+]
By Ozaii 2020-09-29 12:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dual boxed a bst and whm doing aymur and yag at the same time. Pretty much just used cricket and then swapped to tiger on boss to stay out of discoid distance.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-09-29 12:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yagrush has Magian trials? Huh.
By Pantafernando 2020-09-29 12:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »

Also to some best piece to idle (after its glowing).
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 12:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lolno

lolno what? You want to say banishga is too weak? Maybe if you have mule with cure only set then yeah..
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 12:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

lolno

lolno what? You want to say banishga is too weak? Maybe if you have mule with cure only set then yeah..

What part of "lolno" wasn't comprehensible?
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 12:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lolno

Whole part. Maybe it was in your head. Actually Im getting used to your attitude in every post you make, so I shouldnt be surprised.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-09-29 12:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

But then you don't get to annoy people with one of the squeaky hammers when you randomly bust out the melee whm.
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 12:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

lolno

Whole part. Maybe it was in your head. Actually Im getting used to your attitude in every post you make, so I shouldnt be surprised.

Apparently your reading comprehension and/or logical capacities are limited. It's cute that you think I'm giving attitude.

Get over yourself.
By Jetackuu 2020-09-29 12:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Zeto said: »

But then you don't get to annoy people with one of the squeaky hammers when you randomly bust out the melee whm.

I like to red proc with the moogle rod, great times.

But yeah, Yag maxed out is a pretty good macc piece, but there's probably much cheaper alternatives, too lazy to look.
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 13:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

But yeah, Yag maxed out is a pretty good macc piece, but there's probably much cheaper alternatives, too lazy to look.

Daybreak is only real alternative afaik and only for MND based enfeebling (Yagrush is still ahead, since it has more macc skill) and only assuming AM1 is down.
 Cerberus.Dierdren
Server: Cerberus
user: Dierdren
By Cerberus.Dierdren 2020-09-29 13:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you could weaken the chariot by fulfilling the requirements. Then always stay behind the chariot. Keep up stone skin and blink and if you are sub red mage phalanx. He really is a pushover with 119 gear too. Also don't forget to enfeebled him with slow and para. Hope this helps.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-29 13:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dierdren said: »
Or you could weaken the chariot by fulfilling the requirements. Then always stay behind the chariot. Keep up stone skin and blink and if you are sub red mage phalanx. He really is a pushover with 119 gear too. Also don't forget to enfeebled him with slow and para. Hope this helps.

What? That's not how any of that works? There is no weakening or requirements of any kind. And there is no "stand behind it" It will turn to use discoid. 119 gear doesn't make any difference to 4400 needles either. You can't Magic Evade it.

(you could open the boxes for a magic damage null temp item)
By Pantafernando 2020-09-29 13:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Use subduction
First Page 2 3