First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Killtin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: killtin
By Asura.Killtin 2020-09-28 09:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So my account has been Temp suspended and pretty sure i know why
but then again SE why don't you fix ffxi so that players don't have to download Windower,gearswap or any luas that make the game much easier to play on top of that its a game you already wanted to kill off and you spoken about publicly. Reason why i'm canceling all my accounts and i know im just 1 person but it's my way to protest.
[+]
By GwenStacy 2020-09-28 09:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

don't cheat
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-09-28 09:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Killtin said: »
but then again SE why don't you fix ffxi so that players don't have to download Windower,gearswap or any luas that make the game much easier to play on top of that its a game you already wanted to kill off and you spoken about publicly. Reason why i'm canceling all my accounts and i know im just 1 person but it's my way to protest.
Protesting doesn't work. RIOTING works.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By ashcrow 2020-09-28 09:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL so the banns was about the Gearswap lua's? i just came from bootcamp all of this is new to me, glad i never used that ***and macro'd manually.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-28 09:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on your freedom. #***

Now you can do/play something worth doing/playing.

[+]
By GwenStacy 2020-09-28 09:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

ashcrow said: »

LOL so the banns was about the Gearswap lua's? i just came from bootcamp all of this is new to me, glad i never used that ***and macro'd manually.

I guarantee he did not get banned for gearswap, it was probably something tako related (flee hack, pos) and he won't admit it lmao
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-09-28 09:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

"other luas" is doing a lot of work in this post imo
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-09-28 09:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

'Gearswap' is too big an umbrella. If you use files that automate your gameplay, they're certainly capable of getting you banned. If you're just swapping gear, pretty unlikely. These threads are always the same FUD.

People who get banned pretty much always fall into one or more of these categories in recent years:

• Used speed altering software

• Used position altering software

• Used bidder or AH bot or similar to bid on AH too fast or too often

• 'Played' too many hours a day too often(probably botting, but if you legit no life it's possible you can trigger it i guess)

• Used more harmless addons, but talked about them openly

• language or behavior standards

[+]
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-09-28 10:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

time to lock this one unless he posts what he was doing!

OP we'll give you a lil bit and then laugh at you
By Jetackuu 2020-09-28 10:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

lol people getting banned for cheating is a problem with the game itt, hilarious.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-09-28 10:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy your break.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 10:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how speed hacking is "fixing SE's game"...
By RadialArcana 2020-09-28 10:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The people that ban you don't run the game.

The STF do this kind of donkey work and they don't care if you quit or not, you don't pay developers to make content and have them sifting through logs to ban people.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2020-09-28 11:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

GwenStacy said: »
don't cheat
Facts.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2020-09-28 11:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

you can't fire me i quit
[+]
 Asura.Sanlord
By Asura.Sanlord 2020-09-28 11:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

The STF do this kind of donkey work and they don't care if you quit or not, you don't pay developers to make content and have them sifting through logs to ban people.

I must agree with this, they banned the twitch guy, now they banned this guy, if they have enough people to ban people, They should work more about the new content, they should fix alot of aspects that's not working properly. But, no. They prefer to ban people, maybe they just want to get this game done.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 11:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sanlord said: »
RadialArcana said: »

I must agree with this, they banned the twitch guy, now they banned this guy, if they have enough people to ban people, They should work more about the new content, they should fix alot of aspects that's not working properly. But, no. They prefer to ban people, maybe they just want to get this game done.
That's....not what he said though...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 11:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, sure, SE could work on fixing their own issues, but honestly, as long as they are still making money from this game, why should they bother putting in the effort?

Fix it later when it starts costing them money.
 Unicorn.Rufio
Server: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2020-09-28 11:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you the same guy who's crying all over the ffxi facebook group? lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 11:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a FFXI facebook group?

Why? Why would anyone go to facebook or twitter for this game? It's already a toxic pit of despair, why would you want to go there for this game too?

I mean, if you are a glutton for punishment, isn't this website enough to sate your desires?
 Sylph.Snk
Server: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-09-28 11:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah ok....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2020-09-28 11:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to close this, but it's so nice to see everyone else united for once
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 12:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the end of the world!

Dogs and cats getting together in harmony!
Botters getting banned!
FFXIAH forum users gathering together in a unified message!

We are all going to die!!!!
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-09-28 12:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
I was going to close this, but it's so nice to see everyone else united for once

I laughed way too hard at this.
[+]
 Unicorn.Rufio
Server: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2020-09-28 12:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
There's a FFXI facebook group?

Why? Why would anyone go to facebook or twitter for this game? It's already a toxic pit of despair, why would you want to go there for this game too?

I mean, if you are a glutton for punishment, isn't this website enough to sate your desires?

I just checked the stats

Almost 8800 members with 344 posts made in the last 28 days
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-28 12:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

eww
 Bahamut.Balduran
Server: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-09-28 13:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Undoubtedly, you fall into one of the categories mentioned in Thornys bullet points. You either didn't understand the difference or blatantly used those 'other luas' as you claim you are pretty sure you know why you got banned, in which case you totally deserve the action taken on your account. Otherwise, now that you (hopefully) understand the difference, take this opportunity and learn from your mistakes, and be glad you weren't permanently banned.

Your protest has no merit.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-09-28 13:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need lua's to play this game. Anyone who thinks it is a necessity has been led to believe it's the only way to enjoy FFXI and do well. It isn't... not by a long way.

I can tell you how I manage to complete content without the use of lua's, it's not difficult at all. Yeah, you might have to do more with your keyboard or controller, but it's no more stressful than any other game out there.
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-28 14:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Love VW campaigns.
First Page 2 3 4 5