Does Anyone Get Major FFXI Vibes From PSO2?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Does anyone get major FFXI vibes from PSO2?
Does anyone get major FFXI vibes from PSO2?

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-08-30 00:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

played it for 5 minutes and uninstalled, i don't know if it is similar to xi.
By Crossbones 2020-08-30 08:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the game any good? I played a lot of pso / bb and really enjoyed them, psu not so much. Have had this game installed for a while but haven't tried it yet, hear a lot of pros and cons.
[+]
By Numquam 2020-08-30 08:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw the preview for it. It seems nice.
 Asura.Smint
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Smint 2020-08-30 08:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Crossbones said: »
Is the game any good? I played a lot of pso / bb and really enjoyed them, psu not so much. Have had this game installed for a while but haven't tried it yet, hear a lot of pros and cons.

It was good nostalgia for sorta PSO experience, I still play but more so just to do daily missions then log off (kinda like xi). Not really sure if its fun anymore. I havent really been able to motivate myself to try the new crafting/augment things.

I guess if you love cosmetics and dont mind potentially paying out the *** for scratch cards then theres that side of it.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-08-30 11:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Crossbones said: »
If you get the subscription it's pretty enjoyable (JP PC version, not sure if the NA Xbox is similar in that regard).

The only problem I see is that much like many online games, you really need friends to keep enjoying it. I got really tired of soloing everything the game had to offer.
[+]