Fan Fiction?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » fan fiction?
fan fiction?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-06 13:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So this genre is really new to this old man. I've never been drawn to it, and certainly never done any myself. But I did used to enjoy creative writing as a way to relax, be it journaling our fiction, or bad emo poetry of the late teens hehe.

So yesterday in the speculation thread for the new Storyline that started last night, conversation drifted to "if they upgrade Relics that would screw the ToAU/Adoulin jobs"....to which Taint replied, "all they would need is a new story arc, simple."

And for some reason, my stoned brain which was bored with no active campaigns or need for ambuscade started writing.

This is NOT finished, NOT vetted against FFXI canon, and NOT even really proofread. But I wouldnt' mind some criticism on story, writing style/quality, really anything. But like I said, I already know it doesn't follow canon and can live with it- its kind of become in the past 30 hours just a fun project for myself. That being said, my nature needs critique to improve :)

If there's a desire to see any of it, I'll gladly post either attachments or direct text in a post- at the moment its a prologue and 4 mini "chapters" that honestly are more short stories than proper chapters.

Working title- Ronin Hydra. Premise - after the Crystal War, one of the Hydra Corps escapes the final battle in Xarcabard, stealing the Relic Weapons of 5 fallen Heroes of the South, and their journey East.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-06 14:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bad emo poem go!
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-06 15:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Bad emo poem go!

step 1. Be assigned "The Raven" in 10th grade.
step 2. Get convinced that you are the only person on the planet to ever discover EAP.
step 3. Start dressing all in black.
step 4. Rewrite 90% of "The Raven", and add the name of your ex girlfriend somewhere.
step 5. PROFIT.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-06 15:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No, lol I wanted to hear your bad emo poem.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-08-06 16:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The endgame of this thread:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-06 16:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
No, lol I wanted to hear your bad emo poem.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-06 16:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

hehe, hence why I didn't actually post it to boost my personal ego :)

If anyone was curious I figured they'd message me, and in true honesty my whole life I've needed criticism to improve so was lookin for that
[+]