Juvie Kid Forced To Take Estrogen...?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Juvie kid forced to take Estrogen...?
Juvie kid forced to take Estrogen...?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-17 10:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's just get this straight.

The term "redneck" has morphed into what it isn't. Rednecks used to mean those who are general laborers who mainly worked outside, the "uneducated masses" out there, so to say.

It has morphed into what is essentially what should be a better term for these people: the ***. These people are the ones who would do stupid *** ***like this.

General Laborers are not bad people, most of them are actually pretty decent, hard working people. *** are, by definition, jerks who do nothing but demoralize society. And, generally, should be inclusive to both sides of the political isle (aka there are *** on both sides).

Also, to preempt Skull:
[+]
By Prong 2020-07-17 15:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Prong said: »
Why would they randomly choose you in particular to shout at? Yes, I'm currently now painting a picture of you in my mind...
Random?

Seattle is one of those liberal cities that rednecks visit to show their friends how bigoted they are. Or how to not pick up chicks. Or both.

Scene: Me walking down the sidewalk, truck slows down, dude leans out the window and shouts.

Format: salutation, offer, insult.

The salutation may be "hey you" or "hay baybe" or "yo ***" or several other things in that spectrum.

The offer is usually "want to ***" or "want to suck my ***" or something else as direct, sexual, and unpalatable.

The insult always contains the word lez, dyke, or lesbian usually accompanied by several other insulting terms.

This has happened to me into my 50s. I did NOT retain my figure or looks from my 20s into my 50s.

Wait, so you are talking about like, 30 years ago....ok, I was referencing since our culture has had a major shift from, "gay is bad" to "LGBT are all heroes."

Still doesn't explain why they would specifically see you and scream anti-LGBT slogans, unless you simply mean they shouted, "lez!!" because you didn't seem interested in their initial advances...which isn't what I'm talking about at all. Again, as I have said many, many, many times, our country needs to make a more stolid and unwavering definition of "hate" or "hate speech" so everyone can't just make up their own. When I was young, my age group (Gen X) it was very common for male kids to razz one another by calling each other a phag with an F to try and goad another kid into doing something dumb, like jumping off a house into a pool. It was never actually referencing any form of hate for LGBT people.
[+]