Riot The Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
Riot the Third: REVENGE OF THE SHILLS
First Page 2 3 4
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-23 17:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For those who wish to continue, I have heard all I need to a out it.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-06-23 17:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Why make a P+R thread you aren't going to participate in?
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-23 17:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

god, what a wasted title.

you could have gone with "The WRECKENING" or "REVENGE OF THE SHILLS". so many more opportune titles.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-23 17:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
Probably because dipshit trolls will get it locked again. You can lead a horse to water.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-23 17:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
god, what a wasted title.

you could have gone with "The WRECKENING" or "REVENGE OF THE SHILLS". so many more opportune titles.
Everybody's a critique.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-23 17:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Probably because dipshit trolls will get it locked again. You can lead a horse to water.

It's funny because if I had to bet "who got the last thread locked" my money is on you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-23 17:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »

It's funny because if I had to bet "who got the last thread locked" my money is on you.

no it was most certianly three specific people who keep glorifying a bankrupt ideology that the mods specifically said to not do.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-06-23 17:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even gonna get off of page one, huh
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-23 17:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

im mostly just waiting for a specific happening to hit the news cycle before i talk about it. there's some stupid ***goin down.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-23 18:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

.... there's some stupid ***goin down.
This is news?
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-06-24 00:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW DUDE You know there's a pandemic, right?
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-06-24 00:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-06-24 00:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, the natives did teach the settlers how to grow corn.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-06-24 00:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m not sure what teaching facts about positive interactions has to do with ignoring atrocities. They’re both taught in schools here.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-24 01:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 01:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I’m not sure what teaching facts about positive interactions has to do with ignoring atrocities. They’re both taught in schools here.

its because its a stupid strawman trying to defend china. were allowed to talk about our atrocities here; atrocities mind you that were committed before the modern era, where we still didnt have even 1% of the understanding behind these things that we have today.

being mad at our forefathers for doing something we consider bad by modern day standards is like being mad at a baby because they dont understand quantum dynamics.
[+]
By Prong 2020-06-24 04:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

its because its a stupid strawman trying to defend china. were allowed to talk about our atrocities here; atrocities mind you that were committed before the modern era, where we still didnt have even 1% of the understanding behind these things that we have today.

being mad at our forefathers for doing something we consider bad by modern day standards is like being mad at a baby because they dont understand quantum dynamics.

I don't mind people talking about atrocities committed by countries as long as they bring up everyone's, being that every single industrialized nation (in other words, any place you'd actually want to live) has at some point in history engaged in atrocities against a some group of people, if not multiple. And, most still do in some fashion today.
[+]
By Prong 2020-06-24 06:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Juicy Smoliett did it again.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2020/06/23/nascar-fbi-details-noose-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega/3245722001/
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-06-24 07:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

That screenshot creator was likely trying to highlight hypocrisy, not defend china’s atrocities.

Atrocities are not exclusive to any one country. It’s only worth the world’s attention if a country tries to deny their existence, like Canada’s residential schools tried too or the England’s 20th century black discrimination.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 14:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

and there it is; i didn't want to say anything because people were going to be all "OMG PROOF"?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 14:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

though its important to point out, while wallace didn't hang the noose, actually i refuse to call it that, because its not a noose- its a damn pull cable for the garage door tied into a handle, he did still go there for several days in his new garage before making the outlandish claim that someone hung a noose in his garage.

he plainly made the claim for attention, and he should be *** ashamed of himself.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 14:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

http://archive.is/1MdZo

heres a no-paywall link to the article.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 15:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

though its important to point out, while wallace didn't hang the noose, actually i refuse to call it that, because its not a noose- its a damn pull cable for the garage door tied into a handle, he did still go there for several days in his new garage before making the outlandish claim that someone hung a noose in his garage.

he plainly made the claim for attention, and he should be *** ashamed of himself.

Its important to point out that your just making ***up again.

Actual story of what happened

Quote:
Was there a noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega?

Yes. NASCAR officials and FBI investigators have not disputed that. Rope pulldowns are installed on the roller doors in every bay of the Talladega Superspeedway garage. According to NASCAR, every one of those pulldowns was checked as part of the FBI investigation, and the only one of those fashioned into a noose was the rope in garage No. 4, which was assigned to the Richard Petty Motorsports No. 43 Chevy this past weekend.

FBI special agent Johnnie Sharp Jr. led a team of 15 FBI investigators as they inspected the garage and interviewed multiple people around Talladega Superspeedway, including Wallace. In his official statement, written with U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town, Sharp used the word "noose" four times and never disputed that it was a noose -- saying only that the timing of its hanging in garage No. 4, at least as early as October 2019, meant it was not directed at Wallace and thus was not a federal crime.

Quote:
Did Wallace ever see the noose?

Not until NASCAR brought it to his attention Sunday night. Again, because of pandemic team roster restrictions and the nature of a one-day race schedule, a very limited number of people were allowed into the garage area at all. One member of the No. 43 team found the noose, reported it to NASCAR security, and then took it to NASCAR president Steve Phelps and his executive team. This was widely reported Sunday night and Monday, despite what "Bubba Was In On It" conspiracy theorists might tell you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 15:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Its important to point out that your just making ***up again.

Actual story of what happened

Quote:
Was there a noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega?

Yes. NASCAR officials and FBI investigators have not disputed that. Rope pulldowns are installed on the roller doors in every bay of the Talladega Superspeedway garage. According to NASCAR, every one of those pulldowns was checked as part of the FBI investigation, and the only one of those fashioned into a noose was the rope in garage No. 4, which was assigned to the Richard Petty Motorsports No. 43 Chevy this past weekend.

FBI special agent Johnnie Sharp Jr. led a team of 15 FBI investigators as they inspected the garage and interviewed multiple people around Talladega Superspeedway, including Wallace. In his official statement, written with U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town, Sharp used the word "noose" four times and never disputed that it was a noose -- saying only that the timing of its hanging in garage No. 4, at least as early as October 2019, meant it was not directed at Wallace and thus was not a federal crime.

Quote:
Did Wallace ever see the noose?

Not until NASCAR brought it to his attention Sunday night. Again, because of pandemic team roster restrictions and the nature of a one-day race schedule, a very limited number of people were allowed into the garage area at all. One member of the No. 43 team found the noose, reported it to NASCAR security, and then took it to NASCAR president Steve Phelps and his executive team. This was widely reported Sunday night and Monday, despite what "Bubba Was In On It" conspiracy theorists might tell you.

ah so youve seen a picture of the cord then? you saw that it was deliberately fashioned into a hanging noose, and not just a loop?
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 15:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep. Funny approach your taking, it's ok that you got caught.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 15:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Yep. Funny approach your taking, it's ok that you got caught.

you aint caught ***boy; what dreamland you living in?

see you're afraid to say you didnt see the 'noose', because you realize what that would mean if it looks nothing like a hanging noose.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 15:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

heres your 'nooses'

but why not prove it on my end huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=lN0ad_nS2Hw&feature=emb_logo

video taken three years ago, with MULTIPLE garages using the same pull door loop handle that ive seen a billion times.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

lets say your right, and wallace had NOTHING to do with it.

His pit crew did.
His boss did.
His bosses boss did.
He specifically went on live television multiple times talking about it.
he specifically benefited from it.

but lets say hes innocent in all of this and just got juked.

this means Nascar decided to use him as a tool to endear themselves to the black community with a racially motivated hoax.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-24 16:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lets not forget, they would have to have SPECIFICALLY known this was a hoax they were perpetuating regardless of any other facts- because these door handles have been this way through the majority of these garage bays for over three years.
By Viciouss 2020-06-24 16:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, how amusing. You didn't "prove anything." Why not use the most recent photo available, instead of one from 3 years ago? Like I said, its ok that you got caught lying again. The ESPN article completely debunked your shitpost, but I can just post more, there are plenty out there.

Article with up to date photo

For our twitter warrior
First Page 2 3 4