Forum » Windower » Support » Selendrilile GS question
Selendrilile GS question
 Kujata.Tetsuiga
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Tetsuiga
By Kujata.Tetsuiga 2020-06-17 19:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has used Selendrilies GS before, do i just place my own sets in the provided folders and it will just overwrite everything where it is applicable on the GS file that comes with it?

I'm just a little confused bc ive never dealt with a GS before that dosnt have everything in one file.

If anyone has/uses this particular GS file, id like to hear from you about getting it working properly

Thanks in advance !
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-06-17 19:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You put sets in Tetsuiga_JOB.lua, leave JOB.lua alone. Think that's what you want to know?
[+]
 Kujata.Tetsuiga
Server: Kujata
user: Tetsuiga
By Kujata.Tetsuiga 2020-06-17 19:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok cool, i was hoping that was the case, theres like 87 warnings about changing the wrong stuff, so thats what i was trying to avoid lol, thanks
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-06-17 19:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried adding things to the gear files before, certain things work fine but others either do nothing or cause it to break.

If I want to change something in say, rdm.lua I usually can't just add it to the rdm_gear.lua and have it work. I'll have to make a note of my change on a notepad for whenever I decide to update the commit and change the rdm.lua itself.

anything that already exists in the gear.lua is easy to change, without worry about later getting overwritten.