Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LF GMT Endgame Ls
LF GMT Endgame Ls
By valkyy 2020-05-30 17:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for an End game ls running in GMT. From 8pm GMT.

I have DP/Formal Cor, Nirvana Smn, Chango War and Calad Drk. I also have a whm/brd (rea) alt I can bring along to events.
By valkyy 2020-05-31 16:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2020-05-31 18:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can run at 7pm UK time, then drop me a tell in game. Long established group, running the following:

Mon & Fri - Omen (flexible on attendance)
Wed & Sun - Dynamis (Mix of 1&2 RP, 1&3 RP and Wave 3 clears on ad-hoc basis. We do not tend to clear W3 for new people until they've attended for a few weeks. Attendance is expected if you are online).
Tuesday or Thursday - Vagary sub group for weekly (Not mandatory at all)
Sat - Free day, although sometimes full aeonic runs undertaken in this time.

We try and rotate people around their jobs a bit, as most of us have multiple jobs that work. Looking at it, I'd expect you'll most likely be rotating between COR and a DPS.
By valkyy 2020-06-01 02:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the response HoundsofLove, I should have put a time I can attend events. 7pm is just a touch too early for me due to getting my daughter to bed around then. Realistically 8pm is what suits me better.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-06-01 02:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You can check TLOU.

TLOU events are on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. Gather at 19:30 UK, start at 20:00 UK. We're usually done at 22:00 UK.

Event participation is mandatory if you're online. If you're not online it's no biggie but you need to let the LS know, makes life easier for who's in charge of calling members on specific jobs for events.

TLOU is a pretty oldstyle LS. If you wanna get in you need to apply to the website, members will vote Yes/No on the application. If at least 50%+1 of votes are "yes" then you get in as a trial member.
We do split/sell for our members every month and it's usually pretty fat.

Not sure how people would vote for you. COR is nice and something we could use, SMN is nice but we have the (bad!) habit of never really using SMN as much as we should.
DDs are ok but we've got so many already. Mostly we're looking for "key" jobs so that our members that are forced on playing the same jobs can finally get a chance to play others as well.
Regardless if you wanna give it a shot you can find all the info in the link I gave you.
[+]
 Asura.Matoja
user: Matojak
By Asura.Matoja 2020-06-01 04:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Adding to Sechs:

If you like structure, transparent LS management and want a group and leaders who care, really give TLOU a shot and apply. Been playing this game since 2005 in various endgame shells from old to new days, and this has been by far one of my most pleasant experiences up to date. I mean, the fact that this LS is one of the oldest EU-Endgame Linkshells that is still running speaks for itself.

Additionally to LS Events, you can make use of Discord if you need or want to do sidestuff like Ambuscade, Unity etc.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-06-01 04:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah! The LS is like 9 years old and has never stopped doing end-game with an old-style structure (no social members, no breaks, mandatory events etc)

If we're talking about LS with this structure I'd dare to say it's probably the oldest EU LS still alive on Asura xD
Not sure if being old means anything other than that though.
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2020-06-01 06:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sechs will do a good job for you if their structure fits, he's a good guy.

Best of luck to you.
[+]