Forum » Windower » Support » FastFollow trying to double cast spells
FastFollow trying to double cast spells
 Ragnarok.Lowen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-05-27 23:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have any experience with the Fastfollow addon trying to double-cast spells any time you try to cast something? Each time I start a spell I get "unable to cast spell" immediately after whatever I tried to cast starts, and it's causing my gearswap to equip the wrong things.

Is this a broken addon? If so, does anyone have any alternative recommendations? If it's not, does anyone know how I can fix it?
By suuhja 2020-05-27 23:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Try these in your init:

ffo pausedelay 0
ffo pauseon any

Alternatively, I think 'ffo pauseon spell' minimally fixes the problem.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-05-28 17:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

suuhja said: »
Try these in your init:

ffo pausedelay 0
ffo pauseon any

Alternatively, I think 'ffo pauseon spell' minimally fixes the problem.

Looks like that may have fixed it. Thank you very much!
By Milyu 2020-06-01 23:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this add-on safe to use? LS member told me it has higher risk than other add-ons with the way the auto-following works.
By SimonSes 2020-06-02 03:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorny would need to look at it, but I can tell you that imo its no risky to use untill you want to zone with it. I think zoning with it (on chars that are following the target) actually teleports you to next zone instead of doing the actual zoning. Why I think so, because few times when I zoned outside of nashmau for exsmple, my chars who were on follow, poped up in caedavra, but at completely different entrence. Same happened few times in some Gates zone in Adoulin. Since then I limit using it to some very crowded areas and some bettlefields that require constant unfollow. Is there some way to stop regular /follow other than manually hitting different direction or /heal?
[+]