TheRemnants [EST] Recruiting For Omen And DynamisD

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » TheRemnants [EST] Recruiting for Omen and DynamisD
TheRemnants [EST] Recruiting for Omen and DynamisD
 Asura.Neishabliss
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Neishabliss 2020-05-10 21:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Introduction
TheRemnants is recruiting for Omen and Dynamis Divergence. We are a close-knit group that is seeking to add a few more dedicated players to our roster. We enjoy a healthy amount of banter during events, and we do not take ourselves too seriously. Running jokes and good-natured ribbing abound, so a sense of humour and the ability to laugh off your mistakes is a must. After all, we have all caused a wipe here and there, but you can bet you will never hear the end of it. Just ask the gang about that one time I wanted to see if I could shoot that statue on the ramparts in Sandy…

Recruitment Needs
We are currently more interested in people and the attitude they bring to the linkshell then the jobs they play. However, having said that, we are not currently looking to add any more Melee DD at this time. Rather, people who play Healers, Supports, Tanks, and Ranged (for wave 3) who are flexible and willing to be apart of our community is what we are seeking.

As a side note, composition allowing, we are more than happy to let people come on any job they want for RP farming as long as the critical roles are covered, and it is appropriately geared for farming, there will be no carries. As a rule, we all take turns tanking, healing, and supporting to ensure everyone can get their DD jobs RP and unlocks during farm nights. We do not run card farms as an official event and this is the reason we only use 4 canteens each week.

Event Details
We officially run events four nights a week on the following schedule. You would not be required to attend all events. However, maintaining high attendance on the events you choose toattend helps ensure group success.

Omen: Monday / Thursday (2 Canteens Each Night)
Dynamis Divergence RP Farm: Wednesday
Dynamis Divergence Wave 3: Saturday

You should be adequately geared for the content you are wishing to join us for. We do not expect you to be fully kitted out. Still, please understand Wave 3 has serious requirements for DT/MEva sets, accuracy sets, and the like. We will vet your gear, but trust me when I say, we are not expecting you to have Rank 15 REMAs and things like that. Having said that, if you are a newer player and looking for a long-time home, we are welcome to the idea of you joining for farm nights and getting up to speed before moving into wave 3.

We gather for events in Port San’Doria at 730PM EST. We will enter at 8PM EST at the latest, though often we will begin earlier if everyone who is expected to attend is present. Perfect attendance is not mandatory, and we understand life happens.

Discord and Push to Talk are mandatory for events. This is non-negotiable and we are available to help you set it up if you are new to the program.

Loot
Loot is handled based on the event. Omen uses a Wishlist/monthly priority system that rewards attendance (over 50%) and considers how long an item has been on your wish list. For example, the person with an item on their wish list the longest, as long as they maintain 50% attendance, will have lot priority. In the event of a tie, all who tied will get to cast lots.

For Dynamis Divergence, all money drops are divvied up evenly at the end of the night, with larger items such as medals being /rolled for. Shards from RP farms are sent to the LS bank. They are available to members by request, based on participation in Dynamis, demand, and availability.

Any other items earned at events are sold, and the funds are used by the LS bank to fund pop items for members for things like HELMs or abjurations, for example.

Final Thoughts
In closing, let me say thank you for reading this far. I know it was a lot to cover, but we are serious about finding the right people for our linkshell, and that requires everyone to be on the same page. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact me either in-game, via pm, or on discord at Neisha#6340.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,
Neishabliss
[+]
By missdivine 2020-05-10 23:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Neishabliss said: »
Introduction
TheRemnants is recruiting for Omen and Dynamis Divergence. We are a close-knit group that is seeking to add a few more dedicated players to our roster. We enjoy a healthy amount of banter during events, and we do not take ourselves too seriously. Running jokes and good-natured ribbing abound, so a sense of humour and the ability to laugh off your mistakes is a must. After all, we have all caused a wipe here and there, but you can bet you will never hear the end of it. Just ask the gang about that one time I wanted to see if I could shoot that statue on the ramparts in Sandy…

Recruitment Needs
We are currently more interested in people and the attitude they bring to the linkshell then the jobs they play. However, having said that, we are not currently looking to add any more Melee DD at this time. Rather, people who play Healers, Supports, Tanks, and Ranged (for wave 3) who are flexible and willing to be apart of our community is what we are seeking.

As a side note, composition allowing, we are more than happy to let people come on any job they want for RP farming as long as the critical roles are covered, and it is appropriately geared for farming, there will be no carries. As a rule, we all take turns tanking, healing, and supporting to ensure everyone can get their DD jobs RP and unlocks during farm nights. We do not run card farms as an official event and this is the reason we only use 4 canteens each week.

Event Details
We officially run events four nights a week on the following schedule. You would not be required to attend all events. However, maintaining high attendance on the events you choose toattend helps ensure group success.

You should be adequately geared for the content you are wishing to join us for. We do not expect you to be fully kitted out. Still, please understand Wave 3 has serious requirements for DT/MEva sets, accuracy sets, and the like. We will vet your gear, but trust me when I say, we are not expecting you to have Rank 15 REMAs and things like that. Having said that, if you are a newer player and looking for a long-time home, we are welcome to the idea of you joining for farm nights and getting up to speed before moving into wave 3.

We gather for events in Port San’Doria at 730PM EST. We will enter at 8PM EST at the latest, though often we will begin earlier if everyone who is expected to attend is present. Perfect attendance is not mandatory, and we understand life happens.

Discord and Push to Talk are mandatory for events. This is non-negotiable and we are available to help you set it up if you are new to the program.

Loot
Loot is handled based on the event. Omen uses a Wishlist/monthly priority system that rewards attendance (over 50%) and considers how long an item has been on your wish list. For example, the person with an item on their wish list the longest, as long as they maintain 50% attendance, will have lot priority. In the event of a tie, all who tied will get to cast lots.

For Dynamis Divergence, all money drops are divvied up evenly at the end of the night, with larger items such as medals being /rolled for. Shards from RP farms are sent to the LS bank. They are available to members by request, based on participation in Dynamis, demand, and availability.

Any other items earned at events are sold, and the funds are used by the LS bank to fund pop items for members for things like HELMs or abjurations, for example.

Final Thoughts
In closing, let me say thank you for reading this far. I know it was a lot to cover, but we are serious about finding the right people for our linkshell, and that requires everyone to be on the same page. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact me either in-game, via pm, or on discord at Neisha#6340.

Neishabliss
LS bank at this time and age? how linkshell members will get to use the funds of that bank for abjs if based on attendance or whatever?

Bank funds are going to be published daily or weekly on a LS website to avoid linkshell leadership scams like back on the 75 era? (EX: using funds for self/friends-enrichment such as REMAs or RMT?? The list goes on. LS leaders usually runs away with huge amount of money from LS banks.

I'm not interested to join your linkshell, I'm a loner and I don't need anyone, but I'm warn players that need a linkshell to always question suspicious things that are no longer needed or w/e Especially the type of linkshell that you currently host which literally a gil farming shell.
[+]
By Nilin 2020-05-11 07:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol this guy. "I'm not interested" buuuuuuut I fully expect to be carried and also don't trust loot systems. But I'm a loner so I don't do any of this stuff anyway.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

He always says things like that, for over 5 years. He is so against established linkshells of any kind. When you get a bunch of nerds together to do stuff in an MMO, you have to have rules or they will be like kids in a playground trying to be the bestest.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 08:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Introduction

Recruitment Needs

Event Details

Loot

Final Thoughts

Neishabliss

Rather contact you here where your ad is. I'm interested in joining your merry band of steely eyed killers. PM me here or by email, BigPoppaLoppaThaPeeHoleStoppa@yahoo.com
 Asura.Neishabliss
By Asura.Neishabliss 2020-05-11 09:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Rather contact you here where your ad is. I'm interested in joining your merry band of steely eyed killers. PM me here or by email, BigPoppaLoppaThaPeeHoleStoppa@yahoo.com

PM Sent, thank you for interest! Hope to hear from you soon.
[+]
 Asura.Neishabliss
By Asura.Neishabliss 2020-05-15 09:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Active recruitment is closed for now, thank you to everyone who expressed interest or has joined us.

While we are not actively recruiting if you are looking for a new home please feel free to check in with us. As we are pretty casual about attendance there is often an extra slot or two available at events, just at this time, we can not ensure a permanent spot.

Thank you once again, everyone, and I hope to see you in-game.

Neishabliss
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Neishabliss
By Asura.Neishabliss 2020-06-25 22:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Recruitment Update

Since our last recruitment blitz, we have added several excellent new members. As our membership continues to ebb and flow we are once again actively recruiting members to join our Linkshell.

Just to reiterate what we are most looking for is personality, a willingness to participate in the community, and flexibility in the jobs you play. Please refer to the original post or contact me for more details or to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Neishabliss
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Luckycharmss
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-08-27 12:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Recruitment Update

Since our last recruitment blitz, we have added several excellent new members. As our membership continues to ebb and flow we are once again actively recruiting members to join our Linkshell.

Just to reiterate what we are most looking for is personality, a willingness to participate in the community, and flexibility in the jobs you play. Please refer to the original post or contact me for more details or to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Neishabliss
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Luckycharmss
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-10-04 17:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Introduction

Recruitment Needs

Event Details

Loot

Final Thoughts

Neishabliss
[+]
 Asura.Luckycharmss
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-10-16 18:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Can also reach me on Discord: Luckycharms#4483
[+]
 Asura.Neishabliss
By Asura.Neishabliss 2020-10-26 22:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Recruitment Update

We have added many excellent new people to our linkshell over the last month. Thank you for all the interest it has been really humbling. However, it does mean our roster is getting pretty full and as such, we need to be much more selective in our recruitment.

Recruitment Needs
We are currently looking to add just a few more players to our team. The jobs we are currently actively recruiting for Wave Three are RUN BRD WHM and SCH. As always we are more focused on flexibility than any single job so having multiple jobs that fit into the Tank, Healer, and Support role would be most attractive to us. Having a well geared DD would be considered an asset but we continue to not be actively recruiting pure DD players.

While we have more relaxed requirements for farm and Omen nights, please remember that Wave Three continues to be challenging content and as such, our gear requirements reflect that. If you have specific questions about the requirements, or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more then happy to discuss it with you. In short, there continues to be no "REMA" requirement, but you will be expected to have all applicable sets to play your job safely and efficiently.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Neishabliss
[+]