Zvahl Keep - Recruiting, I Suppose.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Zvahl Keep - Recruiting, I Suppose.
Zvahl Keep - Recruiting, I Suppose.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Vyrerus
By Vicious Zvahl 2020-04-22 00:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty simple. I've got a small FC on Excalibur/Primal data center that has a severe lack of people in it. It has a large house in Lavender Beds, and it's currently Rank 9.

If you're on Excalibur or Primal, and you ain't got an FC for buffs, and want to get hitched up to an FC, then Zvahl Keep could be your Isle of Misfit toys.

Not a lot to offer really, beyond FC buffs, chatting, and helping out with dungeons and casual junk. Nobody that's kicking around in the FC does Savage raiding these days, and half of the 8 people still on the roster haven't logged in, in about half a year.

One of those 8 is semi-new/returned, and I've been helping him out a little bit here and there. Felt like I might as well offer the same to anybody who wants to get in on it.

Alternatively, Dracondria has a larger FC where most of the FFXIah people already are, Last Rites, and it's also on Excalibur.

Anyway, if you're interested, just hit me up on here or in game. Applications are open. I just have to remember to check them when I'm on. I play daily in the early EST/EDT and in the evening of EST/EDT. Also sometimes very late at night, if I've a night off and I'm not with my GF.