Logitech G600 - Binder
 Asura.Okawa
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: okawa
By Asura.Okawa 2020-03-19 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Good evening everyone,
i recently bought a Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse and an Asus Strix Tactic Pro to use with Binder Plugin.

Windower show a green message warning me that it correctly detect both my keyboard and mouse.

The keyboard works just fine..the problem its the mouse,for some reason its just does not work..I'm kinda newbie regarding this sort of things so i'm probably doing something wrong.
Any help its very appreciated, thanks in advance. ^^
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-19 16:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

2 devices at once! Hardcore! I got nothing, have you tried just one at a time to see if they are conflicting?
 Asura.Okawa
By Asura.Okawa 2020-03-19 16:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wew, now its working!Basically i unistalled Logitec Gaming Software, (Probably an old software program) and replaced it with the new one, named Logitech G HUB. Thank you anyway ^ ^
[+]
 Asura.Okawa
By Asura.Okawa 2020-03-19 16:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
2 devices at once! Hardcore! I got nothing, have you tried just one at a time to see if they are conflicting?

everything working now, even with more devices ad once, thanks for your reply :)
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-19 16:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

How many extra keys does that KB have? Mine has 3 modes 18 unique keys each. Just curious, I haven't looked very hard but I don't think they make keyboards with that many keys anymore. Essentially I have 54 keys to work with. Not counting function keys.
 Asura.Okawa
By Asura.Okawa 2020-03-20 06:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
How many extra keys does that KB have? Mine has 3 modes 18 unique keys each. Just curious, I haven't looked very hard but I don't think they make keyboards with that many keys anymore. Essentially I have 54 keys to work with. Not counting function keys.

13 Extra buttons for each profile (max 3 profiles switch) so 39,
not counting function keys,that are also macroable but i don't need it just yet :)