Forum » Windower » Support » Dressup Item Lists
Dressup Item Lists
 Leviathan.Dracoth
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: dracoth
By Leviathan.Dracoth 2020-01-17 22:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I decided to play around with dressup to change the gear I was looking at while playing. As I did so, I noticed that the files in the main directory have not been updated in quite some time. While I have figured out reference in the array is, I'm not quite as sure what the model is referring to.

For instance, in hands.lua, it has models.hands[10300] = { name = "Myrmex Mittens", enl = "myrmex mittens", model = 12344}

What does the 12344 refer to? I'd like to update the list, but I don't know how to find that value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-01-18 01:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

They use Model IDs and there is no known way currently to get a list of them that would correspond to Item IDs without brute forcing item by item. It's was a huge PIA to get the original list then easier to keep it updated after every monthly update after it was made but once that stopped like 3 years ago. It would now be a PIA again to play catch up hence why no one has.

Edit: If you want to join the Windower Discord and ask about this someone might explain how about going about that method.
 Leviathan.Dracoth
Server: Leviathan
user: dracoth
By Leviathan.Dracoth 2020-01-18 12:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, that's what I was somewhat expecting to hear. I think I'll come by the discord for more information. Thanks!