Looking For A Group To Run Omen With Regularly

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » looking for a group to run omen with regularly
looking for a group to run omen with regularly
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-01-07 10:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, i'm a fairly active player, just returned to the game a little over a month ago. i have been gone since adoulin launch, but i've been steadily getting caught up. My next two big items are Omen/Dynamis. i'm currently looking for a group that runs omen frequently.

i'm still in the process of getting geared up, and have a long way to go, but can successfully solo omen 1-3 and clear most objectives currently on my own.

I'm still working on job points, and have All MSQ Completed. For reference here's what my current gear looks like in the four core sets that matter.

Nuking: ItemSet 370557
Hybrid TP: ItemSet 370554
Cure Potency: ItemSet 370555
Enfeebling General: ItemSet 370556

I also have a similarly geared paladin (ochain but not aegis yet- gime like two weeks lol), Geo, and some how accidentally a TH8 THF that just kind of happened >_>;

my Available times are, every day after 5PM Eastern.
By apollocry 2020-01-07 10:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I run with the linkshell Pubcrawl (social)/ wewipetoeverything (event). We're new to serious end game activity, but close to our first Dyna D Jeuno clear (just got our masks of light last week) and we regularly do Omen. We're also almost finished with our first Aeonic clear.

Sundays are our event day with Omen generally (but not always) before Dynamis. Omen normally starts at 1PM EST. Dyna starts at 3PM EST. Sometimes there will be card farming / bosses throughout the week but you kind of have to be online to catch them.

We are also looking into starting a Dyna run during the week but our first attempt at that will be January 22nd, this will likely be at 9:30 PM EST.

Very good group of people that I synced up with about 4 months ago when I came back after 10 years away. Like I said, we're kind of still getting going and working things out, and slower due to only having 1 scheduled event day per week but if that is okay with you I would be happy to get you a pearl when I am online tonight.

Edit: Discord is required for events. Generally there are people in there during the day / evening talking about Fow's mom, Ruhi being afk, making sandwiches and telling Edo that we can't understand him.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-01-07 12:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

apollocry said: »
I run with the linkshell Pubcrawl (social)/ wewipetoeverything (event). We're new to serious end game activity, but close to our first Dyna D Jeuno clear (just got our masks of light last week) and we regularly do Omen. We're also almost finished with our first Aeonic clear.

Sundays are our event day with Omen generally (but not always) before Dynamis. Omen normally starts at 1PM EST. Dyna starts at 3PM EST. Sometimes there will be card farming / bosses throughout the week but you kind of have to be online to catch them.

We are also looking into starting a Dyna run during the week but our first attempt at that will be January 22nd, this will likely be at 9:30 PM EST.

Very good group of people that I synced up with about 4 months ago when I came back after 10 years away. Like I said, we're kind of still getting going and working things out, and slower due to only having 1 scheduled event day per week but if that is okay with you I would be happy to get you a pearl when I am online tonight.

Edit: Discord is required for events. Generally there are people in there during the day / evening talking about Fow's mom, Ruhi being afk, making sandwiches and telling Edo that we can't understand him.

i've hung out with ruhi a bit; hes a cool dude. i'm down to do stuff with you guys whenever you need :)

Ragnarok.Ayami said: »
are you open to server transfer? and how long after 5 PM EST can you play? I know Cerberus has a very low server pop so it can be hard to find a suitable group.

unfortunately i do have a group of friends that ive been friends with for a long time, so moving isnt an option.
By apollocry 2020-01-07 12:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool. I will be online tonight probably around 8PM EST, shoot me a tell and I will get you a pearl. If you're online before then, Eviledo, Aunan or Kaeigh are online before me and can probably hook you up with a pearl as well.
By Numquam 2020-01-07 12:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Asura. Plenty of people to do stuff with.